Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (98052 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by DICKtator: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Who remembers that African-American dad that pummeled his son for jumping classes?
Child support/welfare or whatever it is called would soon come for this woman!!!

She may have done the right thing though....

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Are they Nigerians?? If the girl packs out of the house, she would probably do worse! Beating never solved a problem!
But sex education and understanding can go a long way undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mizzbouqui(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's way too much, she should have sit her down and talk some senses into her
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by anabellabul(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by fpeter(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Black woman na black woman anywhere. No time for rubbish. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Whizkeey(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
D!ck too sweet she had to post it grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by flokii: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stegomiah:
I think it's more of a publicity stunt

The mother uploaded this video, consciously and fully aware of her outfit

She's no better than the daughter
And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child
The best way to correct a child is show love and have a open heart talk

If she likes make she continue beating her
DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR THE HUNTERS WHISTLE

You've said it all.. If you check well, e fit be d kind lifestyle wey d mother live be that come dey form strict

Funny how "dirty" think they can bring up "saints".. Some no dey even hide am sef, shameless lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mrwonlasewonie: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
vanquay69:
I knew they was from Atlanta...The accent confirms it...Any type of STDs, Atlanta has it in variety...I still got love for y'all. Ratchet city with Ratchet THOTS, Single Mothers and Homosexuals grin

But seriously, 16 is okay just give them a condom these kids are devils. I think the Mother was right because uploading the video is stupidity_

Meanwhile Child services is patiently waiting at the door for her cool

Oh Boy, Throughout my HS days na Undercover things...Give her doggy in my car or her house...No Dulling
but child services shouldn't arrest the idiot screwing her in her mother's house
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by vicstar(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
• • • • • Its pretty obvious that d girl took after her mum undecided

Wtf!! Is she wearing, and she knows she's gunna upload it on FB lipsrsealed am not perplexed

Anyway, girls and showbiz cheesy

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
but child services shouldn't arrest the idiot screwing her in her mother's house

He's a minor so what's your point?
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by RiloKiley: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
The best way to raise a child is to make them obey u at all costs even if it includes harsh punishment. When the child is old enough to move to his or her own house then u can start with the heart to heart talks.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by RiloKiley: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stegomiah:

And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child

She did a good job, she should beat the girl more often. Maybe it will instill some fear and obedience into her. If she chooses to be a dog at least it should be on record that the mother didn't make it easy for her.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by swimcash(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
n d crazy mom shared a video of punishing her daughter wit just a pant n bra on her body undecided...who's more stupid btw d mom n d daughter?
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Marlvin(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
She was beating up her daughter for posting an after sex pix , while she (the mother ) is half unclad , she even had to record the whole dramatis with the intent of uploading online. whats actually the message she's trying to portray here?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by cruz419(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol,, it cant change her since she has tasted it no mata d beating she will still fine a way to have a taste of dat dick,, d best
u cant do is to teach her how to protect her self to prevent story dat touches d hearth oo
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by obinna2nv(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. But then, that kids displayed sheer stupidity, deserved every brain resetting slap she got.. **sighs**
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mrwonlasewonie: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
vanquay69:

He's a minor so what's your point?
he's a minor but he's not a minor to know where her vagina is OR how to insert his little penis inside her vagina

How convenient it is to hide under age
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by prinsam30: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
The guy look like wizkid Abi na my phone screen
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by wonlasewonimi: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
She is Bash ali's sister.

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by RayRed16: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stegomiah:

Foolishness abound in the heart of a child, but a rod of correction will drive it far away from him (the bible says).

I'm not a fan of beating things shaa. Just wanna point out that heart to hear talks brings wisdom, but doesn't drive away foolishness. In summary, there is a place of beating and there is a place of talking in raising a child.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
he's a minor but he's not a minor to know where her vagina is OR how to insert his little penis inside her vagina

I agree with you wholeheartedly.What a lot of people dont knw is the mother has to beat her this hard awaiting the dad who will see it in UK and first of all ask her what she did when she noticed,she evaded the whole concotion by joining her message to the daughter's it's black women like this me dey find to marry i swear not the talk sense to a child with a rod of judgement oone disciplines a child not negotiate with him/her
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:

I agree with you wholeheartedly.What a lot of people dont knw is the mother has to beat her this hard awaiting the dad who will see it in UK and first of all ask her what she did when she noticed,she evaded the whole concotion by joining her message to the daughter's it's black women like this me dey find to marry i swear not the talk sense to a child with a rod of judgement oone disciplines a child not negotiate with him/her....

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by NovusHomo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
adesanya2014:
Nice one ma , tombs up ma . Pls send her to me let me kill her . Or better still try one of the wrestlers smackdown on her .

"THUMBS up".
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Emmysteve(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
A young mother shot a video of her giving her 16-year-old daughter the beating of life and shared it on Facebook after the young lady shared the after sex photo below on her own Facebook page.

Watch video after the cut ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55cm6FV95k

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/mother-beating-up-her-16yr-old-daughter.html?m=1

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mrwonlasewonie: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
supersystems:

I agree with you wholeheartedly.What a lot of people dont knw is the mother has to beat her this hard awaiting the dad who will see it in UK and first of all ask her what she did when she noticed,she evaded the whole concotion by joining her message to the daughter's it's black women like this me dey find to marry i swear not the talk sense to a child with a rod of judgement oone disciplines a child not negotiate with him/her....
exactly So that when the social service workers come with their cocktail and bull stories of how it's bad to beat an errant child she will show them evidences of why she's beating her let me see one modafoka that will say what the mother Did was bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by perfectj(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
PriNceNova:
Hmmm
wetin the smell you
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
She didn't beat her enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by macminista(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

In Africa, beating is the most effective way to correct children o. My parents beat me too when I was young and I grew to love them. Sometimes, pikin go don spoil pass open heart talk o.
The blacks in US are mostly uncouth sha. You dey correct your child you still dey say "morafuka". Sheet!
..the guy above u just dey yarn opata..come to the US and see what AA American kids has turned into.( nigrian kids inclusive).she is even old at 16 not to have become pregnant..
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
macminista:
..the guy above u just dey yarn opata..come to the US and see what AA American kids has turned into.( nigrian kids inclusive).she is even old at 16 not to have become pregnant..
No mind am.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by ifeomaekol(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol-------mama get her own too for body, wats the point of the video Dressed like that Huh?? Oooo chineke lewekwa ha ooo!
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by addictiv(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
She is a yeller. What's with black women and yelling.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by evy1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
At 16 Uploading after sex pictures,
17 na pregnancy pictures she go upload na
This kind girl my mama catch am,the Cameroon pepper wey go enter her eyes from 12 noon to 6pm while sitting on the air go reset her brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.