Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (98054 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by delishpot: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wrong way to deal with this issue in my opinion. This will not change her, it will only make her not take after sex photos.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by addictiv(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
She is a yeller. What's with black women and yelling?
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by glossy6(f): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
adioolayi:

Two wrongs ...I agree with the punishment... but not posting on the internet too.

At least her friends will see the "trophy " she won online
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by chipzidar(f): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
beat of life grin grin
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Borozo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Stegomiah post=47890596]I think it's more of a publicity stunt

The mother uploaded this video, consciously and fully aware of her outfit

She's no better than the daughter
And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child
The best way to correct a child is show love and have a open heart talk

If she likes make she continue beating her
DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR THE HUNTERS WHISTLE[shs no more a child hence manual factory reset]
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by banmee(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
The woman is taking a huge risk. All it takes is for someone to call child services and her child is gone for good. But i feel her frustration though. Damn.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by holluphemydavid(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stegomiah:
I think it's more of a publicity stunt

And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child

DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR THE HUNTERS WHISTLE
Nice saying
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by dynamo007(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
All na publicity stunt
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by bigsam1992(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Airforce1:
men that beating is just too much for that little girl

But she posting her sex photos on facebook is not too much of her abi?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by esherizdan(f): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
lilmax:
Yea,she got that black blood. cool
too bad
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by lilmax(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
esherizdan:
too bad
too bad how?

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by eminent007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
adesanya2014:
Nice one ma , THUMBS up ma . Pls send her to me let me kill her . Or better still try one of the wrestlers smackdown on her .
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by papoose321: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
VolT0xic:
She failed big time as a mother.

I don see you wey ur mama pass full time
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by ayaside(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stegomiah:

People wear worse on the streets of US and in Malls.She was really angry and vented out her anger on the girl.Even God himself punished the children of Israelites when they didn't listen to Him.Doesn't mean that God ain't loving. Just saying...Don't know your religion though

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
-
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by jojothaiv(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Not a family man yet but my conclusion is;
This is 21st century, momma and daughter need to grow up!
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Proffdada:
Sadly she's in a country that will use the footage as evidence of battery and assault
But the mother's dressing is reflecting undecided
Reflecting in her house/room? What did u want or expect her to be waering plz?
Some people wore something like that out.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by oluwasegun007(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
no mind the mama.....

she sef dey use style upload are bum short online...

i gezzz d message is meant for someone.. grin grin grin
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Large32(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
How does that effect the Economy of our Country

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by abuaudu(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one ma , tombs up ma . Pls send her to me let me kill her . Or better still try one of the wrestlers smackdown on her .
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by KomonSense: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
suzan404:
Foolish Mother.......Stupid Childundecided

.... Unwise comment

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Airforce1:
men that beating is just too much for that little girl
the prick tearing her toto was not too much abi?she don mature na
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2016
If any of you have given birth you know how childbirth is painful. If the mum has made such mistake before she is trying to correct it in her daughter and you all criticizing her dressing and parenting skills. After the daughter posted such pics do you know the type of name calling the mum is going to receive?.

If Kris Jenner is okay with her kids flashing their properties online other parents are not okay with it.

Social media has become a devilish tool on kids

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Crownylord(m): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmm, tins dey happen o... Most Minors eyes don open finish undecided
Not only open. E don tearrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Crownylord(m): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Beat her small then talk to/advice her too.... Bt the posting of the beating z not gud..... The girl may neva listen to the mum anymore. You don't force teens to do your will....rather have a nice chat with them like siblings.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by yomz1e(m): 2:53am On Jul 28, 2016
When you watch the history of blacks in America, and you see the systematic abuse of blacks and how the system has destroyed black families by taken away the alpha male, encouraging single parent families. you create socio malfunctioning society. When the boys don't have a father figure , they become more feminine due to the lack male role models in their lives , hence the high rate of homos. The daughters look for fatherly figure from bad boys who are able to give them that love and abuse they seek. These here is an example of a broken home. You hear the woman screaming how much effort she puts into the house. The sad thing about it is the social care will take away this sexually active young girl and put her in a home where she probably be abused even more. GOd help her family.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 28, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
he's a minor but he's not a minor to know where her vagina is OR how to insert his little penis inside her vagina

How convenient it is to hide under age

Sooooo? It's not like He raped her, it takes two to Tango...Who directed him inside her?

Oga fear God
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by FuckTheMod: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
She failed big time as a mother.
Dear Mumu
Please tell us how she has failed
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by FuckTheMod: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Stegomiah:

Mumu
So she should wear Agbada in her house abi?
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by victorjoe(m): 5:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmm, tins dey happen o... Most Minors eyes don open finish undecided

Sis, I recently realized that many randy people dont see small children as minor anymore. They are now young adults. Its really terrible.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Trendin(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
But she looks older than 16.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Trendin(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
But she looks older than 16.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.