Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (98057 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Reference(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Is it me or what, over two thirds of the lead stories on this forum where w6en are the principal acts is all about sexuality, why.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2016
it's a normal thing in naija na, infact if my mother had spared me during my naughty days I would have become something I wouldn't want to see in the mirror , unfortunately the laws of her geographical location frowns at it
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Trendin(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Drabeey:
This language sounds like an American English.....

Isn't beating prohibited in that country?

I think that woman is just playing to the gallery. Why is she recording herself correcting her daughter?

Isn't she using vulgar language too?

Her daughter took after her.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
It's not prohibited among blacks. They would beat the shitt out of you if you mess up.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Crownylord:
Beat her small then talk to/advice her too.... Bt the posting of the beating z not gud..... The girl may neva listen to the mum anymore. You don't force teens to do your will....rather have a nice chat with them like siblings.

A teen who wasn't only bold enough to have se/x, but uploaded pictures after, needs to be beaten even more than that. (yes, I said thA teen who wasn't only bold enough to have se/x, but uploaded pictures after, needs to be beaten even more than that. (yes, I said that).

And no, unless your children and teens listen to you when you simply instruct them you apply FORCE and make them to, one way or the other. The aren't old and wise enough to be blessed with the gift of freewill by their parents. That would be too disastrous.

I remember hearing Pastor Bakare say on TV, many years ago, that as a parent you are not a friend of your children/teens, and that at that stage, you instruct them. When they become adults, you can make them your friends, and at that point, you can then simply offer your counse
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
A young mother shot a video of her giving her 16-year-old daughter the beating of life and shared it on Facebook after the young lady shared the after sex photo below on her own Facebook page.

Watch video after the cut ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55cm6FV95k

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/mother-beating-up-her-16yr-old-daughter.html?m=1

Go and pray for your child to repent

Or else you will lose her to men with different bed styles
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mrwonlasewonie: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

Sooooo? It's not like He raped her, it takes two to Tango...Who directed him inside her?

Oga fear God
he knows it IS a crime to sleep with a child whether it's consensual or not yet he still did it anyway undecided

Now someone is using the age card to hide under
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by olu1759(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Airforce1:
men that beating is just too much for that little girl
but the dvck wasn't too much to tear her yansh?
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nickymezor(f): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
victorjoe:

Sis, I recently realized that many randy people dont see small children as minor anymore. They are now young adults. Its really terrible.
Abi oo... Datz why child abuse/ violation is on d increase these days... Wat a world we live in undecided
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Stegomiah:
I think it's more of a publicity stunt

The mother uploaded this video, consciously and fully aware of her outfit

She's no better than the daughter
And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child
The best way to correct a child is show love and have a open heart talk

If she likes make she continue beating her
DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR THE HUNTERS WHISTLE

E be like say you never see where black woman ( African woman ) wan discipline her children , na to off all offables so that the pikin no go see anything hol for her body , I don see one case where the mama comot her blouse remain bra and tights to deal with her daughter. The mother may not dress like this on a normal day , the situation demands it and yes I fully support that line of disciplinary action
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
he knows it IS a crime to sleep with a child whether it's consensual or not yet he still did it anyway undecided

Now someone is using the age card to hide under

Consexual sex between minors is not a crime or if the adult is not 3 years older which is unlikely.

So yeah, it's not a crime
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by 5minsmadness: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

You should have watched it to the end. You should also have listened to what the mother was saying especially at the end. Why would anyone want to support a teenager for thotting? You really believe talking it over will work in this case? Lol.

For a ghetto girl this was the best form of punishment. She beat her up and videoed it on the facebook page where she was sharing her obscene videos (whatever they were), it not only humiliates her and thus discouraged her, it's let's the men downloading her video see that she is just a child and that her mother is in charge. The Mother said she had taken over the facebook page now, it now belonged to her, lol! Kudos to her. The kid will think twice before doing this kind of thing again.

I like it also when the mother gave her a slap when she started all that "it's my phone and my life I can do whatever I want with it" speech. She landed her several brain formatting slaps, the girl couldnt continue with the statement grin

The Mother obviously was a hoe before and knows the shit her life has become because of it. The Mother is frustrated that her daughter is towing the same path despite all she has done for her. Look past the profane and obscene language the mother uses, it's common for them over there to use such language, get the message of what she was trying to say. She told her daughter she would Now pay for things in the house and buy her own stuff with her own money since the daughter feels it's her life and she can do what she wants. She's trying to teach her responsibility.

The only serious beating in this video are a few slaps and a punch in the belly. The rest didn't really connect and the girl was crying more from fear than anything else. I honestly feel she would have been worse off if the mother had let loose and beaten her with a focus to punish her. It's obvious from the beatings that the mother was restraining herself.

I give her a 7/10 for parenting and a 10/10 for caring.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Sheddywiz(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
You call that beating "beating of life"?? Wait until my mother pounds you.. you'd have lost like four years of your life!

Chai that woman beat for africa!!
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
adioolayi:

Two wrongs ...I agree with the punishment... but not posting on the internet too.

Was it not on the internet the girl posted the after sex pix? Abeg swerve.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Masterclass32: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Discipline your child? . . . Cool. Share it on facebook? . . . Not too sure about that. undecided
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Rubyventures: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Too late...

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by RiloKiley: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Masterclass32:
Discipline your child? . . . Cool.
Share it on facebook? . . . Not too sure about that. undecided

I think she only did that cos the girl posted her sordid affair and was even boasting about it on Facebook. It was a balance punishment to teach not only her but her friends who had downloaded the video that she didnt get away with her misbehaviour.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Masterclass32: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
RiloKiley:

I think she only did that cos the girl posted her sordid affair and was even boasting about it on Facebook. It was a balance punishment to teach not only her but her friends who had downloaded the video that she didnt get away with her misbehaviour.

You have a point there.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by VanOmiyale: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Stegomiah:

And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child

When your daughter post her sex pics on social media, just give her a pat on the back you hear.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by udysweet(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin oshei disciplinarian
neoapocalypse:

E be like say you never see where black woman ( African woman ) wan discipline her children , na to off all offables so that the pikin no go see anything hol for her body , I don see one case where the mama comot her blouse remain bra and tights to deal with her daughter. The mother may not dress like this on a normal day , the situation demands it and yes I fully support that line of disciplinary action
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by merg28: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
She failed big time as a mother.
MY FRIEND SHUT UP.......
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by ddream: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Serves the shitty lass right! grin grin grin
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by gare(f): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
She failed big time as a mother.

Why are you blaming the mother? You heard her say how she working so hard maybe she has two jobs to ensure her mortgage and feeding and taking care of that stupid is taken care of.

Do you think it's easy for a single mother, which I presume she is, you don't need to judge her cos you don't know anything about her, or you think she is like the kerdashians, that was how Kim started, not all parents will take that nonsense.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by dadaijboy: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Serves her right
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Jetjacky(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stegomiah:

perhaps that's the lie you tell yourself to feel better. Keep it for yourself
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
gare:

Why are you blaming the mother?

Why wouldn't I blame the mum?

The offender is her daughter.
Someone she gave birth to, and gave her her values.

The daughter had sex and uploaded the video.
The Mum then flogged her and uploaded the video.

Can you see the trend?
If you don't, please don't quote me.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by nuelyoyo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Category1:
16year old and sex like wtff...?

Just like some years ago when I bash into my 21year friend's room without knocking at the door, coz i know that he's with a lady,omo I saw this guy with a 16yo on bed... I was like 'chai see this small girl sad' I couldn't stop thinking abt that stuff for like one week lol.
and how old was ur friend then, 45?
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Category1: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
nuelyoyo:
and how old was ur friend then, 45?
Didn't u see wen I wrote 21?...at least he's already matured
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mrwonlasewonie: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

Consexual sex between minors is not a crime or if the adult is not 3 years older which is unlikely.

So yeah, it's not a crime
haaaaaa !!!!!! It is a criminal offense to sleep with a child whether or not she agreed because the law considers her a child unfit to make rational choices
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
haaaaaa !!!!!! It is a criminal offense to sleep with a child whether or not she agreed because the law considers her a child unfit to make rational choices

It's not if she's above 15/16 and the adult is not more than 3 years older
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by mrwonlasewonie: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

It's not if she's above 15/16 and the adult is not more than 3 years older
any girl BELOW 18 according to the law is still a CHILD and should be treated as one but unfortunately when you men see big breasts and big asses you loose your senses forgetting that kids have big breast too
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by freshkik(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Janeyinspires(f): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
'The punishment that hurts drives away evil from the heart'

Obviously,this form of punishment will do,BASED on her background.

If you have a teen child,nephew/niece,sibling;do follow them up on their social accounts to check up their activities there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.