Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33085 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Cribking1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Need 10,000 Instagram followers . I am will to pay you #4,000 for this. Kindly whatsapp me or call 09033728103, 08051659183
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Cribking1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Need 10,000 Instagram followers . I am willing to pay you #4,000 for this. Kindly whatsapp me or call 09033728103, 08051659183
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 410 to $1

Fiverr Paypal withdrawal Rate 350 to $1

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by fantasy7800: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,
I need an academic writer proficient in Harvard referencing style for an urgent writing job. You'd also need to have a laptop, stable internet connection and an alternative source of power. If you have all of these, please drop your contact and I'll get back to you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Abuklaw(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
fantasy7800:
Hi all,
I need an academic writer proficient in Harvard referencing style for an urgent writing job. You'd also need to have a laptop, stable internet connection and an alternative source of power. If you have all of these, please drop your contact and I'll get back to you.
let's talk via WhatsApp on 080 sixty-two seventy 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ADEWALE7777: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abuklaw:
let's talk via WhatsApp on 080 sixty-two seventy 2016
I'm available for this let's talk on whatsapp 081 17 ninety two 81 two six
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by TruthMustBeTold: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello, are you an avid writer? I mean can you write unique blog articles of 400 words every weekday(Mon-Fri) for a top blog in Canada? at a near native English level? If so then read on,,blog posts are on android and you will be given specific website to source your content from. Plagiarism isn't allowed as the client has already given me access to his copyscape account already. Blog posts are in two phases. The first 200 words blog post will be delivered in d morning while d second 200 words blog posts will be delivered in the afternoon US time. This is a long term job and the pay is $60. Send me a pm and i will reply u immediately. Thanks.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by paulsir: 2:58am On Oct 18, 2016
HI, PLS WHAT TOOLS OR WEBSITE CAN I CHECK AN EXPIRED DOMAIN STATS LIKE PA,DA,BACKLINKS AND OTHERS AT ONCE.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by curatorX: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2016
TruthMustBeTold:
Hello, are you an avid writer? I mean can you write unique blog articles of 400 words every weekday(Mon-Fri) for a top blog in Canada? at a near native English level? If so then read on,,blog posts are on android and you will be given specific website to source your content from. Plagiarism isn't allowed as the client has already given me access to his copyscape account already. Blog posts are in two phases. The first 200 words blog post will be delivered in d morning while d second 200 words blog posts will be delivered in the afternoon US time. This is a long term job and the pay is $60. Send me a pm and i will reply u immediately. Thanks.

As in, $60 for 5-days job or $60 per day? Kindly made this clear. We can work something out though.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ADEWALE7777: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
TruthMustBeTold:
don't know the PM of a thing works...but you can as well chat me up on 08117928126
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Greatbeard(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
TruthMustBeTold:

Hi,I just sent you a pm,awaiting your reply.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ifyegede(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nelton:
I am available for any writing job. I am a very creative writer and I I can assure you my article will engage your audience to take the desired action.

Please kindly contact me via whatsapp 08095933143, ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com with samples of your article, how many words you can conveniently handle a day without compromising on quality. Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ifyegede(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
wadetaw202:
If you are a blogger or a website owner but you are too busy too write your own articles and post them on your website, you can link up with me. The services I offer are listed below:

I will write your blog/website content for you

I will post the blog/website content for you

I will add relevant pictures to the web content

I will provide content on regular basis (daily, if that is what you prefer)

I will write unique write-ups that will pass copyscape.

I will write error-free write-ups with no typographical or grammatical error.

I will deliver very fast

I will stick to instructions.

Let us work together please.

Give me a call or Watsapp me on 07034426064.

Thanks in advance for your patronage

Please contact me on whatsapp 08095933143, ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com with your best samples and rate
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ifyegede(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
demo4ril97:
"I will research and write upto 500-words ORIGINAL article, write a CAPTIVATING email marketing campaign, EFFECTIVELY proofread and copyedit your article", for a decent offer. A good writer must posess quality such as:

* Passion for a given job.
* Dedication to that job.
* Swift delivery.

Therefore, serving you with the best of my service is certain.

contact me on whatsapp 08095933143, ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ifyegede(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
nehis234:
Do you need a writer who can provide you
- well researched write up for your blog/website.
- engaging content to help drive home your point.
- original content free from plagiarism.
- professionally edited write up.
- optimized with the necessary keywords for search engines.
- prompt delivery and at pocket friendly rate
Contact me on Whatsapp only 09050703528
Cheers

contact me on 08095933143 , ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by G12(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
>> I need a good writer to work with on a regular basis.
>> I usually have more orders than I can handle, so I need a reliable writer who can assist.
>> Quality and Uniqueness are important.
>> Manual rewriting is fine by me
>> I detest rewriting software or good for nothing software like "article buddy"
>> I can never use such tool for my clients and would not want anybody who is going to be using that
>> I can detect any article passed through any of those tools, so don't bother contacting me if you have the intention of using such
>> I hired someone from here before and it was a bad experience, I don't want to mention names
>> Knowledge of SEO article writing will be an added advantage
>> Offer is very attractive
>> If interested, send me a PM

Thank you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Fingerprinter(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2016
G12:
>> I usually have more orders than I can handle, so I need a reliable writer who can assist.
>> I detest rewriting software or good for nothing software like "article buddy"
>> I can never use such tool for my clients and would not want anybody who is going to be using that
>> I can detect any article passed through any of those tools, so don't bother contacting me if you have the intention of using such
>> I hired someone from here before and it was a bad experience, I don't want to mention names

Thank you.

I sent you PM. Do reply. I can do manual rewriting. And the rewritten article would pass copy scape.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Cribking1(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2016
I need 10,000 Instagram followers be it real or robots. Kindly contact me if you can deliver...0. 8 0 3 3 7 2 8 1 0 3
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Abuklaw(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
G12:

Thank you.
check your mail. I sent you a pm or you can reach me through WhatsApp on 080 sixty-two seventy 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
gocare:

where you learn reach? what questions do you have?
Good day.
please did you figure out a way to withdraw from your US upwork account?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Ewenla202: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ G12 I am available for the job. Kindly get in touch via meneteabolo@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by femipeters015(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
hello guys i can provide instagram likes and followers. please feel free to contact me let me know how many thousands of likes or followers you want. Thanks zero seven zero three 5412672 on whatsapp
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2016
I need a writer who is passionate about fashion to write a 1600+ word article in the next 5 hours.

Detailed instruction and enough research links provided.

Payment is 5k. Payment is for quality work.

Please do not apply if

- you cannot write with perfect grammar

- you are not passionate or can produce quality work in that niche

- you cannot produce original content

- you cannot keep to the deadline (this is a test job, hence the short period. Other jobs will have at least a 12-hour time frame)

An excellent performance will lead to guaranteed long term work.

o8o65033I65 WhatsApp only,
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Martux100: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Hello fellow freelancers,

You can contact me for createspace and kindle book formatting project. I can be reached via whatsapp on zero seven zero, thirty, sixty, ninety-seven, forty-two.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by bikerboy1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Job Title: Audio Transcriber

Position Summary: Kiishi-Lagos is looking to hire a transcriber proficient in English Language.

Key Responsibilities:
The role involve listening to video recordings and typing on computer what is said without amending the narrative ensuring it matches the original content.

Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have the ability to read and write standard English
Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
Must have good understanding of Yoruba language

If this is something that you qualify for, or perhaps you have a friend to refer, Please send your resume to info@klagos.com.

Start Date: Position open until filled, requires at least 2 weeks commitment. With good pay
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
guys, can an American PayPal receive pounds sterling?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
tonyx4x44:
I need a writer who is passionate about fashion to write a 1600+ word article in the next 5 hours.

Detailed instruction and enough research links provided.

Payment is 5k. Payment is for quality work.

Please do not apply if

- you cannot write with perfect grammar

- you are not passionate or can produce quality work in that niche

- you cannot produce original content

- you cannot keep to the deadline (this is a test job, hence the short period. Other jobs will have at least a 12-hour time frame)

An excellent performance will lead to guaranteed long term work.

o8o65033I65 WhatsApp only,

No longer available
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by segxes23(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Writer needed for a long term project....Mail me via oxhegun at gmail dot com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by curatorX: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
segxes23:

Writer needed for a long term project....Mail me via oxhegun at gmail dot com
Can you please provide a brief description of your project needs?
Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by segxes23(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
curatorX:

Can you please provide a brief description of your project needs?

Thanks

Basically Finance niche, Max of 1000 words.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by curatorX: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
segxes23:

Basically Finance niche, Max of 1000 words.
I'll send you a mail and we can discuss it further. I'm versed on the subject.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.