Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33084 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
dan55:
any one here need my service?? check it out
https://www.fiverr.com/wikisandra/#!&page=1
Allow God use you o, you be guy but na babe pic dey your Fiverr profile.

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by dan55: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Datazone:

Allow God use you o, you be guy but na babe pic dey your Fiverr profile.
lol.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Goldenboy842(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
luckylizzy:
Hello, I'm looking for a very good writer to write a 300 pages story on Illuminati. Please, chat me up on whatsapp if you are interested. 0 seven 0 thirty-five, 87, seventy-six , 93. Please be sure of yourself before contacting me. I will give you the details when you do. Thanks!
Hi lucky,
I can write the article for you if it's still available.
I tried contacting you, but your phone number seems not to be on whatsapp.
This is my whatsapp number 08160403222.
Best regards
Goldenboy.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am still buying Payoneer and Skrill Funds @ 355/$
Paypal @330.

Instant transfer as usual

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
I need someone who will design a landing page for me for $5. I will provide the content. Pm immediately.

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering/68
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by EXICON(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Porthos:
Almost all who have applied for writing jobs are not always online on whatsapp and Skype.... how do you expect to have jobs? I have about 7 writers on whstsapp yet none is available for a chat for over 4hours(of daytime not even night). For those who are online say 80% of the time, you can mail me writeup sample and your contact too. Please, biko don't apply if you cannot write.... na beg I dey beg you... abeg nor apply
How do i contact you?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ntp1: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Contact me for data entry Jobs, transcription, technical support jobs. Pls. check my profile for contact details
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by yal7: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please my people if you need someone to assist you on work, I am available.
If you are looking for content that will project your business or content that will drive insanely millions of traffic to your website to increase your sales then I can be of help to you. With rich experience in writing articles, content writing, product descriptions, blogs, email marketing and others, I am the writer you need to have in your team any moment.

Just send me private message or quote me. Thank you
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2016
yal7:
Please my people if you need someone to assist you on work, I am available.
If you are looking for content that will project your business or content that will drive insanely millions of traffic to your website to increase your sales then I can be of help to you. With rich experience in writing articles, content writing, product descriptions, blogs, email marketing and others, I am the writer you need to have in your team any moment.

Just send me private message or quote me. Thank you
I have lots of work. Drop your WhatsApp number or shoot me a mail via #######

PS: Do not quote my mail because I'll erase it after you've seen it.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2016
I have lots of writing jobs for freelancers. Drop your WhatsApp number or shoot me a mail via ***deleted***

PS: Do not quote my mail because I'll erase it after
you've seen it.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 5:32am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by AbuMikey(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by memyselfandI: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Datazone:
I have lots of writing jobs for freelancers. Drop your WhatsApp number or shoot me a mail via

PS: Do not quote my mail because I'll erase it after
you've seen it.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Neduzze5(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello lovely people,

I'm a well-seasoned writer in any niche ranging. I've written more than 5,000 articles since I began writing in 2013. I provide my clients with well researched and error free articles while meeting up with their set deadlines.

Do you have any writing job for me? Contact me on the email on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by sunboy(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 360/$
Withdraw directly from your Fiverr, upworks etc to my Payoneer card at 370/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390[/quote]
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Ewenla202: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
For writing jobs, proofreading and editing jobs. Data analysis and data entry jobs : meneteabolo@gmail.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by paulsir: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
for domain researches, email and others scrapping and bulk email sending. Contact me.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Fingerprinter(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
paulsir:
for domain researches, email and others scrapping and bulk email sending. Contact me.
Bro, which tools are you using for bulk email sending? Would you mind putting a broda through? Because the atomic mail sender I have can't send more than 500 mails per day.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by paulsir: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Bro, which tools are you using for bulk email sending? Would you mind putting a broda through? Because the atomic mail sender I have can't send more than 500 mails per day.
search for cracked
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Fingerprinter(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
paulsir:
search for cracked
Have you been able to send large emails with your own? Because to do that, you'll be needing an external smtp, and free ones like Gmail can only allow you send 500 mails per day. The paid ones that allow you send higher number of mails are actually kind of expensive.
So I don't know how you're able to do yours
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 3:35am On Sep 16, 2016
I will buy your fiverr and other freelance fund from $20 upward.

340/$ for Paypal. Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. contact me I will teach how to do it.

360/$ for Payoneer, and skrill

instant transfer as ususa
l

check my sigi for contact

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by boladale(f): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2016
stagger:

Since you are now an American, you have to fill the W-9 tax form so your earnings can have the tax deducted straight away and sent to the IRS. Pray they don't come after you for tax evasion. Wesley Snipes spent 3 years in prison for it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bad guy!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by dan55: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
My Own Method which i use to earn at least $50 per week on fiverr. i resell services.
i buy $1 services here http://x9b.us/cheap_services and sell for $5 on fiverr.

most times i sell a service for $15. but i bought $5 here http://x9b.us/cheap_services
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Fingerprinter(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2016
PLEASE GUYS!!! THIS IS URGENT
Who knows of a way I can deliver 500,000 instagram followers whether bot or real followers in 30 days?
Please help your guy. I'm willing to pay.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ddddy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Professional transcriptionist here... Holla at me for quality transcription jobs
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by paulsir: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Fingerprinter post=49485377]PLEASE GUYS!!! THIS IS URGENT
Who knows of a way I can deliver 500,000 instagram followers whether bot or real followers in 30 days?
Please help your guy. I'm willing to pay.[/quo
check seoclerk
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Goldenboy842(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Goldenboy842:
I am a proficient article writer. I write unique and original articles that drives traffic to websites. I can give you an informative, engaging and creative 800 words article for $5 or you pay in Naira, in less than 24 hours. My work includes:
1. 100% unique and original content
2. 0% plagiarism
3. Excellent grammatical structure, well edited and proofread
4. Unlimited revisions
5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed I am reliable and readily available to give a quality service with all sense of professionalism if you buy my gig with confidence. Kindly contact me for a on-time delivery service Thanks
whatsapp 08160403222
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2016
justi4jesu:

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Sell fiverr and other freelance fund from $20 upward via PAYPAL to TABBAZ

[size=14pt]PAYPAL RATE: 340/$[/size]

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

check my sigi for contact

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by dan55: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2016
dan55:
My Own Method which i use to earn at least $50 per week on fiverr. i resell services.
i buy $1 services here http://x9b.us/cheap_services and sell for $5 on fiverr.

most times i sell a service for $15. but i bought $5 here http://x9b.us/cheap_services
use paza for purchase

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.