Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33079 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by herlonso: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
I can handle project report write up with detailed references. And am in for any typing job of any length. contact me on watsapp wit zero eight one three eight five eight zero nine seven two
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by pussygotlips: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
I need amazon review on a book, the book is free but must have spend upto $5 before you can review.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
I had no intention of talking, but someone is really pissing me off.

why you will do nonsense work and expect pay, something you cant even do to all those paki people
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
you know yourself please lets talk here, there is no need to watsapp me. i want to upload the work you did. its paining me i don't know your moniker.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by bizgenius1: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am into domain research and can also transcribe any audio or video file..kindly whatsapp me on..0.9.0.8.0.5.4. 6.2.5.7..thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by suzyxtine(f): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
pls am interested in any writing job. pm me
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by AbuMikey(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
gocare:
you know yourself please lets talk here, there is no need to watsapp me. i want to upload the work you did. its paining me i don't know your moniker.

What happened?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by debbyzzy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Writers needed for web content; SEO articles, blogposts and product reviews.

You can check this thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/3321785/writers-needed-web-content

Thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by dan55: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
any one here need my service?? check it out

https://www.fiverr.com/wikisandra/#!&page=1
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by beajjay(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
I DESIGN LOGOS[size=15pt][/size].....i'm available on whatsapp 07069098418

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
please i need someone who can do explainer videos.

And someone who can write a script for a 2 minutes video.

i will provide you with the company manual, and the company product, then you write a good script which they can use for a video.

1 Like

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
AbuMikey:

What happened?

just a misunderstanding, funny thing is i dont know who the person is, dont even know the persons moniker. but since the person doesn't want to be open about it then i will just let it be.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
gocare:

i will provide you with the company manual, and the company product, then you write a good script which they can use for a video.

I have done a similar job. pls contact me and let's deliver this for your client thanks...08068429492
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
gocare:

here is the work i did for BBC AFRICAN PERFORMANCE 2009
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/2009/07/090714_naija_bride.shtml

let's mtn or whatsapp 0806 842 9492 thanks
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Ourown(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by kaze4blues(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chromedome:
Hello, I can help do all your translation jobs in Italian and Swedish perfectly. Both written text and audio.

You can reach me by sending a mail to ndyotu@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

drop ur email address or reach me on popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by solepager(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
freelance writing/graphic design
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by solepager(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lucky31:

Added you.
same here...transcribe
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2016
9japple:

here is the work i did for BBC AFRICAN PERFORMANCE 2009
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/2009/07/090714_naija_bride.shtml

let's mtn or whatsapp 0806 842 9492 thanks
'

its not showing anything sir.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by nehis234(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Do you need a writer who can provide you

- well researched write up for your blog/website.

- engaging content to help drive home your point.

- original content free from plagiarism.

- professionally edited write up.

- optimized with the necessary keywords for search engines.

- prompt delivery and at pocket friendly rate

Contact me on Whatsapp 09050703528 or send a mail to frankalile44@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Porthos: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Almost all who have applied for writing jobs are not always online on whatsapp and Skype.... how do you expect to have jobs? I have about 7 writers on whstsapp yet none is available for a chat for over 4hours(of daytime not even night). For those who are online say 80% of the time, you can mail me writeup sample and your contact too. Please, biko don't apply if you cannot write.... na beg I dey beg you... abeg nor apply
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by DEGREE2466(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Porthos:
Almost all who have applied for writing jobs are not always online on whatsapp and Skype.... how do you expect to have jobs? I have about 7 writers on whstsapp yet none is available for a chat for over 4hours(of daytime not even night). For those who are online say 80% of the time, you can mail me writeup sample and your contact too. Please, biko don't apply if you cannot write.... na beg I dey beg you... abeg nor apply

how can I contact you?

I can write very well and I am always online on whatsapp
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Goldenboy842(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
I am a proficient article writer. I write unique and original articles that drives traffic to websites. I can give you an informative, engaging and creative 800 words article for $5 or you pay in Naira, in less than 24 hours. My work includes:
1. 100% unique and original content
2. 0% plagiarism
3. Excellent grammatical structure, well edited and proofread
4. Unlimited revisions
5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed I am reliable and readily available to give a quality service with all sense of professionalism if you buy my gig with confidence. Kindly contact me for a on-time delivery service Thanks
whatsapp 08160403222
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by 9japple(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2016
gocare:

no word from you after indicating interest and texting you?....let's whatsapp if you are still keen on it....0806 842 9492
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
I open an upwork account with an American IP.
I always see something about tax payment and w9.
what does it mean?
will it affect me if I want to withdraw?
cc: gocare
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by stagger: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gmajor:
what does it mean?

Since you are now an American, you have to fill the W-9 tax form so your earnings can have the tax deducted straight away and sent to the IRS. Pray they don't come after you for tax evasion. Wesley Snipes spent 3 years in prison for it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
stagger:

Since you are now an American, you have to fill the W-9 tax form so your earnings can have the tax deducted straight away and sent to the IRS. Pray they don't come after you for tax evasion. Wesley Snipes spent 3 years in prison for it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gmajor:
what does it mean?

Bros even me sef I don't know, but I think some exchangers have a way of going around it e.g. justi4jesu
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gmajor:
what does it mean?

You won't be allowed to withdraw except you fill the required tax details.

Contact on my signature.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello, I'm looking for a very good writer to write a 300 pages story on Illuminati. Please, chat me up on whatsapp if you are interested. 0 seven 0 thirty-five, 87, seventy-six , 93. Please be sure of yourself before contacting me. I will give you the details when you do. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.