Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military (1210 Views)

Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! / When Ur Crush Finally 'toast' U / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2016
does he expect you to follow in his footsteps
by starting from the bottom
starting from the battlefield to get to the top like the way his father did

if i was a son of a military man
I just want to be promoted to the big office after i graduate from the Nigerian defense academy

and not the war front grin

I was just thinking because
my family friends father jjust died
and he's a serious aje butter, lives in the UK
but just came back to Naija to bury his father

in my mind, so this one too will enter war front grin

u know kids of doctors and lawyers tend to follow their father profession due to their fathers request
i was thinking of big military men too, if its the same
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2016
So you wan follow shortcut abi?

Issorite
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2016
Perfectdanny:
So you wan follow shortcut abi?

Issorite
yea
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 2:48am On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool
is ur father a miitary man tongue
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2016
yes na a cornel... cool cool tongue
onila:
is ur father a miitary man tongue
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 3:31am On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
so ur planning to be a soldier
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:56am On Jul 27, 2016
NOOO... cool cool cool shocked shocked AM jt soking ooo
onila:
so ur planning to be a soldier
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by Lovetinz(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

No be only Cornel, Na Cornbeef.

If you no fit spell, Na regular service.. Recruit
And you will still be a Corporal after 10years.
If you are lucky!

2 Likes

Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by MrDojo(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Lovetinz:

No be only Cornel, Na Cornbeef.

If you no fit spell, Na regular service.. Recruit
And you will still be a Corporal after 10years.
If you are lucky!

cheesy cheesy

This is wicked...!!!
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecided
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
why is this in romance section
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by womanlover: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
op ur mumu level can't be graded
Re: When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military by onila(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
womanlover:
op ur mumu level can't be graded
with all due respect, if you dont have anything nice to say

mind ur business, Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Son But Dont Want To Get Married / My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! / Lies, Business, Networking; Gnld/neolife & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.