Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,392 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66378 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Koboland(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
happy for her
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Seculent:
You are a northern bítch. You are so lame and useless. Your brain is so dumb. *Spit* on your dirty pússy.
happy new month, swthrt. stop saying disgusting thing with ur mouth jor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2016
EJanni:
happy new month, swthrt. stop saying disgusting thing with ur mouth jor.
Happy new month to you too babe. smiley

But I am not typing with my mouth na, it's with my thumb óó. cheesy

Hope you're good?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Seculent:
Happy new month to you too babe. smiley

But I am not typing with my mouth na, it's with my thumb óó. cheesy

Hope you're good?
lol, anyways u understood the message na. I'm doing great. hope you're also good?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
EJanni:
lol, anyways u understood the message na. I'm doing great. hope you're also good?
Don't mind me, I was just joking.

Yes I'm. Thanks!

Where do you stay exactly?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by chukagates(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2017
kaziblake:
O father! King of kings,lord of lord...I declare heaven be opened upon me right now and send this kind of guy my way and not broke nairaland guys undecided
cheapskate...broke material if you were rich you would not be so focused on a RICH GUY.. dont go and become a RICH GIRL..dey there make manna come from heaven ..like your even worth a keke napep akpa amu!! broke girls calling broke guys BROKE!! grin
kaziblake:
O father! King of kings,lord of lord...I declare heaven be opened upon me right now and send this kind of guy my way and not broke nairaland guys undecided
cheapskate...broke material if you were rich you would not be so focused on a RICH GUY.. dont go and become a RICH GIRL..dey there make manna come from heaven ..like your even worth a keke napep akpa amu!! broke girls calling broke guys BROKE!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by chukagates(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2017
EJanni:
I don't like quoting people that makes this kind of disgusting statements but I want to tell you that you're a filthy fellow and a disgrace to that beautiful woman that gave birth to you. tufiakwa! anu ofia! efulefu. you're are not a man because real men do not vomit nonsense from their mouth all because they want to be noticed and they are calculative and think b4 they talk.
real man??tell me more..whats definition of a real woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by chukagates(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Florblu:

Taar!Bae I rebuke that thought of yours for you in.
May you not be a giver of such to a boyfriend.It MIGHT amount to a waste of resources keh
but a man just did for a GIRLFRIEND and he did not see it as waste of resources...GIRLS AND STINGYNESS,SELFISHNESS BE LIKE JACOB ZUMA HAND

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.