Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66379 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
the guy done baff now
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
EFCC SHOULD BEGIN PROBE THE GUY. HIS CHURCH PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO NOT NEGLECT HIM ALONE AND SCRUTINIZE HIS CONDITION FURTHER. MAYBE HE HAS BEEN JAZZED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
teegal3090:
God bless me wth dis kind guy, I dey beg baba God
Money ritual comes in many forms ni...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by HRich(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
He must be a politician's Son.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by comeandmarry: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Pretty biaches living prosperous.
Its either her niggi isay certified drug king pin or a Street niggi laced up with ogunmeh,or he is a son of some big ass looter
Take it or leave it,once maye Don dey pay pass 7000 dollars,guy man na ogunmeh tins o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Priorities..

The guy for use this money subsidize kerosene for poor Nigerians.

Later, people will say witchcraft is not real..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by toonzay(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Doesn't that car cost like 300000 dollars? Some people's money grows on trees.
your price is way too high you need to cut it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
guy u dey vex oooooo...coolu coolu temper ooo ..see the way u attack like say una sabi b4b4..chei buhari sef.
Akathriel:

Shut up! The God of Isaac, Jacob & Abraham only exist in the figment of your imagination. If not, all Christians in Nigeria would be driving G-wagons by now. No offense grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by cosadey: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
EFCC, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SEEING THIS?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by MadCow1: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
If na G-Wagon go make her forgive me, **Picks up the Phone and calls Coscharis....**

Dear Ladies,

No be any and any how toto dem dey use G-Wagon tell sorry. cool SOme of una no even reach Keke NAPEP sorry levels sef.

Some of una levels na 'Recharge Card sorry levels', others na 'Sharwama and Big Stout sorry levels'.

Know your Level and Stay there. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by lasisi69(f): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Are you okay? What do you mean by $300,000...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
All I see na a.s.h.a.w.o gal with sugar daddy tings
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
I weap for dis country, imagine comments

So 9ja gals nw wn force men go do money ritual

Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by blackjack21(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2016
lilmax:
Definition of being romantic according to Nigeria babes grin

I saw a pic of a guy who delivered the biggest bouquet of flower I have ever seen, just to say I'm sorry.
It was so big it had to be transported on a lorry.

That is what we call romantic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by LewisO: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
The idiot won't buy anything close to this to apologise to his mother or father. Can you imagine, she was even criticizing her toasters. Ashewo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Larryfest(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Am sorry girlfriend or wife What a waste on probably what might end up on another man's bed later in the night.... Some guys can mumu abeg!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Ndifereke: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
This will encourage the lazy and parasitic bîtches out there to not work hard and fend for themselves, but to rather open their legs for every Tom, Dîck and Harry, in order to get a car. Iranu!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
God,plsssss locate me in Jesus Name...Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by olajyde3: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Seriously, that guy needs to be traced, slapped and beaten to stupor. What manner of stupidity is this? When the girls breaks his dirty and stinking heart nau...he will remember Nairaland. Yeye dey smell.
buy such an expensive car for a lady u r not even sure of getin married to soon,have u bought a car and give to u parent?? Y not invest on something more better.have u ever had a tot of if that gal truly loves u ? Its time u make a good decision of ur life u aint growing any younger,buyin a car for a lady dosent mean she loves u k,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 0955eb027(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Bros, i hope you know how much 300000 dollars is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
His mother fit dey village dey soak gari with palm kernel

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by LewisO: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
itslinkin4005:
All I see na a.s.h.a.w.o gal with sugar daddy tings
She even snapped it with smiles. Goldgger oshi. Mumu boyfriend.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by omas1(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Reading those comments, Nigerian girls and money .
They can sell their livers for material things.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by wazobiang: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2016
It is even possible that the chic may also have apology for the guy but the guy no know.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by cr7lomo: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2016
There nothing there...her bf cud b her sugar daddy that cud b over 60 yrs....truth is if u Mk a girl fall in love with ur money, then note that u hv made the biggest mistake of ur life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Ini9(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:
If na G-Wagon go make her forgive me, **Picks up the Phone and calls Coscharis....**

No be any and any how toto dem dey use G-Wagon tell sorry. cool

Hahahaha.. My belle oooo!! Dis got me rolling on d floor..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
DevGuru:
I smell stolen public fund or illegal drug money here. No hardworking businessman would do this just for pussy. Kotinew!!! Buhari is coming after you all...

You just said my mind. Thunder will certainly fire the guy.. I guarantee it angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by missnazzy(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
*starts speaking in tongues*
oh God my father!
my own man apologize with a private jet...Amen!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 400billionman: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
DevGuru:
I smell stolen public fund or illegal drug money here. No hardworking businessman would do this just for pussy. Kotinew!!! Buhari is coming after you all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
O father! King of kings,lord of lord...I declare heaven be opened upon me right now and send this kind of guy my way and not broke nairaland guys undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2016
The girl mama try...#a
f
r
i
c
a
n...
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by V0lv0(f): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Hungry and useless girls. Instead of praying that God will bless you to buy your own car, you are busy praying for a man to buy you a car.

When that said man is done with you and he wants his car back then what?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.