Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66385 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Ofido(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
I can bet wit everything I have that this is a cooked up story.... Where is d babe that the g wagon was bought for? Why is she not excited opening the car and tryna snap inside and around the car? Where is d guy who supposedly bought the car,? We need to see him handing the car keys to the girl and probably opening the car doors for the girl..... Why only a piece of paper that poorly written I love you,.... Am sorry show cased to us?.... You know pple think all Nigerians are gullible but we are not. Think my people think!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by issylarry(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
how much bro
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by paix(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
I am sorry with G Wagon ?

[b]Did he use her for money ritual ?
[/b][b]

Cos i dnt understand. grin
Or planning to use her for money rituals. He's apologizing in advance.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
'I am sorry' with G Wagon for a girl friend shocked undecided?

What is he 'sorry' about? Issokay!!

The bros never wan talk truth.
lol. The girl is lucky.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Rosella1: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
If thats how things wanna be now, somebody abeg please biko vex me anyhow you want. #£50 billion (I know am not asking for too much)
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
tonygee88:

"U dont care abt d source as long as d source is sweet".. Listen to urself... What gave u d impression the source is sweet?.. I don follow all women on nairaland u also said... We sabi ur type. U no get reasonable talk abeg. If i go even follow woman for nairaland na reasonable girl i go go for. Not fastfood girls.

Frustrated human being.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by queenDD(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
He might be sorry for getting her infected with HIV..now that has got me thinking
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

Frustrated human being.
I am not and can never be. I have a good job u go get a life
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
queenDD:
He might be sorry for getting her infected with HIV..now that has got me thinking
You just reasoned well unlike one slut with the moniker Florblu
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
tonygee88:

You just reasoned well unlike one slut with the moniker Florblu
I will only act like that's not my monicker up there cos you don't belong to my stratum. The only stratum you will ever attain is to be in the same phylum with algae and bacteria.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

I will only act like that's not my monicker up there cos you don't belong to my stratum. The only stratum you will ever attain is to be in the same phylum with algae and bacteria.
Pls emulate queenDD and stop digging diamonds
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Akathriel:

Shut up! The God of Isaac, Jacob & Abraham only exist in the figment of your imagination. If not, all Christians in Nigeria would be driving G-wagons by now. No offense grin
U can imagine, bro... Na woman wey dey spoil women b dat... I'm sure all women are not like that. Florblu is just one of the bad eggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Reeberry: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
EJanni:
I don't like quoting people that makes this kind of disgusting statements but I want to tell you that you're a filthy fellow and a disgrace to that beautiful woman that gave birth to you. tufiakwa! anu ofia! efulefu. you're are not a man because real men do not vomit nonsense from their mouth all because they want to be noticed and they are calculative and think b4 they talk.
Here come a LovePeddler that is picking lame point outta her ass. I am just not in the mood for this this night. Run along with your senseless brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:
Chai! Chai!! I'm going to church to pray
Pray 4 what exactly?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy
Naija gals & their love for materialism! cry
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy
Naija gals & their love for materialism!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Reeberry:
Here come a LovePeddler that is picking lame point outta her ass. I am just not in the mood for this this night. Run along with your senseless brain.
Lol, look at this heartbroken Fool! filthy idiot. if u don't learn manners you will end up miserable in this ur life. nincompoop!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Reeberry: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
EJanni:
Lol, look at this heartbroken Fool! filthy idiot. if u don't learn manners you will end up miserable in this ur life. nincompoop!
The last time time I checked, I never mentioned your useless name or moniker on my post, but seems the post was referring to a worthless bítch like you. Firstly, go wash your smelly menses, then come back and bring your pússy here, let me fück it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Reeberry:
The last time time I check, I never mentioned your useless name or moniker on your post, but seems the port was referring to a worthless bítch like you. Firstly, go wash your smelly menses, then come back and bring your pússy here, let me fück it.
you are sex starved? no wonder! but nay I pursue higher things than that and ur IQ is too poor for my liking, I thank the lady that dumped your sorry ass and left u with this bitterness in your heart. this is how they will keep on shattering your potholed heart until u learn how to respect women and even yourself. wawa!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Reeberry: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
EJanni:
you are sex starved? no wonder! but nay I pursue higher things than that and ur IQ is too poor for my liking, I thank the lady that dumped your sorry ass and left u with this bitterness in your heart. this is how they will keep on shattering your potholed heart until u learn how to respect women and even yourself. wawa!
Babe, hope you know you aren't making any sense? My post never defines me to be sex starved. I am not heartbroken by any girl. I was just trying to import some senses in your brain miss and stop being senseless in nature. Can you just surprise me and say something reasonable? Please! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Reeberry:

Babe, hope you know you aren't making any sense? My post never defines me to be sex starved. I am not heartbroken by any girl. I was just trying to import some senses in your brain miss and stop being senseless in nature. Can you just surprise me and say something reasonable? Please! embarassed
thank God you've received sense now, Mr, I forgive you now, just go home and sin no more! from now on be calculative b4 opening your smelly mouth . Shalom!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Reeberry: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
EJanni:
thank God you've received sense now, Mr, I forgive you now, just go home and sin no more! from now on be calculative b4 opening your smelly mouth . Shalom!
I owes you no apologies, it's you who needs to apologise for your lack of respect to a man like me because I never quoted you at first. But I forgive you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Jyde81: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
V0lv0:
Hungry and useless girls. Instead of praying that God will bless you to buy your own car, you are busy praying for a man to buy you a car.

When that said man is done with you and he wants his car back then what?

Wow! Bless you lady.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Akathriel:

Shut up! The God of Isaac, Jacob & Abraham only exist in the figment of your imagination. If not, all Christians in Nigeria would be driving G-wagons by now. No offense grin
what!!!! Don't ever in your life say that again, I initially did not comment on this post, but I thank God for the life of that boy, but for you to say that the God of isaac, jacob & Abraham only exist in the figment of his imagination, is a slap to the christian faith, and a foolish talk at that, cos only a fool will say there is no GOD, what is G-wagon compared to the riches and wealth that the GOD of isaac, jacob & Abraham can bestowed on you, if only you believe on that GOD, silver and Gold are his, and it is that same God of Isaac,jacob & Abraham that giveth the power to get wealth, any wealth outside GOD is self destruction wealth, because he said it is the blessings of the Lord that maketh rich and added no sorrow, not the smartness and skills of men, Solomon In the bible is an example of a wealthy man, who enjoyed God's blessings, by loving the Lord (2 kings 3:3-end), another man whose God blessings in his life has translated into wealth of all kinds, I'm out present generation is the general overseer of living faith church, Bishop David O. Oyedepo, and humble self inclusive, so my friend, if you don't want the anger of God on your head, quickly go ask him for Forgiveness. It's well with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2016
EJanni:
If you like him, why can't you PM him from their?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Seculent:
If you like him, why can't you PM him from their?
tatafo!!! who called you? anyways, nay he isn't my type.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
EJanni:
tatafo!!! who called you? anyways, nay he isn't my type.
What surprises me most is how bítches form useless class.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seculent:
What surprises me most is how bítches form useless class.
you aren't my class so I won't give u the attention you seek, rabid dog, common you're causing nuisance with ur bark oya run along, cha! cha!! wawa!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
EJanni:
you aren't my class so I won't give u the attention you seek, rabid dog, common you're causing nuisance with ur bark oya run along, cha! cha!! wawa!
When you finally know how to approach people, let me know. Worthless whóre.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seculent:
When you finally know how to approach people, let me know. Worthless whóre.
rabid dog! useless idiot, nincompoop! wawa! I know you're worthless that's y I didn't notice you. wayward he goat!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
EJanni:
rabid dog! useless idiot, nincompoop! wawa! I know you're worthless that's y I didn't notice you. he goat!
Go sit your stinky ass down somewhere.

Northern more than a local dirty bítch.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EJanni(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seculent:
Go sit your stinky ass down somewhere.

Northern more than a local dirty bítch.
what an unchained mad buffoon! local champion that can't spell words correctly, ur body ooze like a he goat. I recommend nivea. jobless fool.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Seculent: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
EJanni:
what an unchained mad buffoon! local champion that can't spell words correctly, ur body ooze like a he goat. I recommend nivea. jobless fool.
You are a northern bítch. You are so lame and useless. Your brain is so dumb. *Spit* on your dirty pússy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.