Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66380 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by EOOJ(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You know it's kind of funny, i have been opportuned to meet some few ladies in my life, a few jamaicans, ghanians, some south africans, some british and an american babe and when they pray like u just did, they pray to have theirs, for God to bless them so they buy their dream car and more and that's why we guys appreciate such ladies, you on the other hand (no offence) and most girls like you are our prooblems, u ladies bring nothing to the table, at best sex and then u pray a funny kind of prayer for him to bless you with a man to buy you a car and all, what exactly do you ladies go to school for? don't u girls have dreams, interest, ambitions, ideas you want to purse and while it pray for better cars, trust me a guy would value a girl and strive to buy her anything she wants if she has her own thing going on, her own mind set not expecting him to be her bf, father, uncle and god while most of u offer maybe your presence and sex, i am sorry but i'm blunt, i would appreciate the opposite of what u just defined yourself as and i am very sure most made guys would too... enjoy your day dear grin
one bottle of legend for you
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Silliness.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
See broke guys vexing on Nairaland. Have you wondered what the girl has gone thru for this guy? Some ladies deserve more cars and mind you the guy can afford it so no biggie
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ikechi1000(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol, after reading some Nigerian girls comments, I can't stop laughing, no be Hilary Clinton wan contest 4 american President?, and una dey there dey look 4 free gift.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kenzyken101: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
I can do that for my wife, not a stupid Nigerian girlfriend,, if not..nah loose gain..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You know it's kind of funny, i have been opportuned to meet some few ladies in my life, a few jamaicans, ghanians, some south africans, some british and an american babe and when they pray like u just did, they pray to have theirs, for God to bless them so they buy their dream car and more and that's why we guys appreciate such ladies, you on the other hand (no offence) and most girls like you are our prooblems, u ladies bring nothing to the table, at best sex and then u pray a funny kind of prayer for him to bless you with a man to buy you a car and all, what exactly do you ladies go to school for? don't u girls have dreams, interest, ambitions, ideas you want to purse and while it pray for better cars, trust me a guy would value a girl and strive to buy her anything she wants if she has her own thing going on, her own mind set not expecting him to be her bf, father, uncle and god while most of u offer maybe your presence and sex, i am sorry but i'm blunt, i would appreciate the opposite of what u just defined yourself as and i am very sure most made guys would too... enjoy your day dear grin
I was just having fun but I knew someone like u would quote me...I can say anything I like,its dosen't mean I'm like that.
I have never been dependant on any man and I don't plan to start now..i wrote that for fun.
Enjoy your day too
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by chidozieikeji2: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2016
Besides some pple dat dash out dis free gift anyhow are ritualist dey give u millions and collect billions spiritualy and u call dem mugu some are clean but let me sound this to u all nothing in this world is free even God dat created us didn't create us for free we pay our dues through worshipping him as for doz long throat girls reading look before u leap a lot after some of diz runs end up loosing their wombs spiritualy but dey won't know
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by amybel(f): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=martin92 post=47926443]and yet people say that the economy is harsh[/quote

such z life. It is called socio-economic status #Allhandsarenotequal no matter d economy of d country
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by chidozieikeji2: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
I am sorry with G Wagon ?

Did he use her for money ritual ?

Cos i dnt understand. grin
my broda u are filled with wisdom infact na on sunday wey Go create u
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Ihavespoken: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
I'm sure many gold diggers have and will invade this thread to compare this to guys they are dating or will date grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy
Actually it should be in reverse order, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Lolz. Be careful what you wish for, not all that glitters is gold. Anyway, I say Amen to your prayers.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by GlitzG: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Trust me, I don't fucking care how rich e is. In dis present economy, if d guy is not pushing drugs, conc yahoo + or into money ritual, I don't c how dis is possible. Shay na so money easy to get n waste?. Wen dey r not married. Efcc must find n probe d guy...
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
I once bought G-string.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by GlitzG: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Maxineng:
See broke guys vexing on Nairaland. Have you wondered what the girl has gone thru for this guy? Some ladies deserve more cars and mind you the guy can afford it so no biggie

Okay I hear u. And please, remind me again how many ferraris has ur bf bought for u to tell u e is sorry?....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by JAWBONE(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2016
The story is actually the other way round...It was a woman who bought the car to apologize

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Keneth1(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
am intrested
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I was just having fun but I knew someone like u would quote me...I can say anything I like,its dosen't mean I'm like that.
I have never been dependant on any man and I don't plan to start now..i wrote that for fun.
Enjoy your day too

i was also expecting this same type of reply, every girl says they don't depend on a man, alright u are all right, none of you, enjoy your day dear and have fun..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Keneth1(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
am intrested price an d pix pls
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Ryocaj(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
I can only spend that much on a girl if I am using her glory.. lol... native things...
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
GlitzG:

Okay I hear u. And please, remind me again how many ferraris has ur bf bought for u to tell u e is sorry?....yeye dey smell

If he can afford Ferrari he would buy since he can't we can make do of what he has.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i was also expecting this same type of reply, every girl says they don't depend on a man, alright u are all right, none of you, enjoy your day dear and have fun..
Just go and sit somewhere
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by francade(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
JAWBONE:
The story is actually the other way round...It was a woman who bought the car to apologize

You guys should know the G wagon is for the wife not girlfriend. The guy is not stupid to do that.

Any lady that need G wagon should contact me, I have a lot in store for free but it comes with body price grin grin wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
O father! King of kings,lord of lord...I declare heaven be opened upon me right now and send this kind of guy my way and not broke nairaland guys undecided
SMH
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SMH
I wrote it cos of gullible people like you.
I'm getting married,will you come?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Kenneth205(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy

Amen smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I wrote it cos of gullible people like you.
I'm getting married,will you come?
hmmm ure getting married. o pls tell me another joke.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elzends:
Just here to observe nairaland gold diggers
See dem undecided

Guy that's my moniker na.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm ure getting married. o pls tell me another joke.
True talk undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ProTouchDesigns: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

What anniversary can we celebrate now oooooooooo

5 years wedding anniversary and you have been a good mother and wife.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
True talk undecided
hmmmmmmmmm i honestly dont know what to say. im speechless.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmmmmmmmm i honestly dont know what to say. im speechless.
ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Elzends(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Guy that's my moniker na.
Babe isoorrriiittteeeee, I just borrowed it, I'll return it later ✌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.