Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Do People Meet And Then Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Meet And Then Get Married (1172 Views)

Exposed! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood / If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by mamagee6(f): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2009
How do they meet each other and then get married?
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by nana(f): 1:59am On Sep 18, 2009
Are u for real Go and ask ur parents,they should be able to give u an honest answer
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by r231(m): 2:16am On Sep 18, 2009
nana:

Are u for real Go and ask your parents,they should be able to give u an honest answer

grin grin
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by Busybody2(f): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked whistling a tune #There may be trouble ahead cool cool cool
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by OvieE: 3:17am On Sep 18, 2009
What kind of idiot do we have in this world. You need to go back to your mother womb and reborn then maybe you will know how people meet and get married or should say are you 10 year old kid?
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by IGWEUSA(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2009
Mama G, dont feel pertubed with the above insults;afterall they failed to deduce that you are just having a good time with the internet. grin
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by CrazyMan(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2009
People who are destined to be together would definately meet each other; so the question of how they meet shouldn't matter.
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by AniLee(f): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2009
eish some questions waitse, but once again I got Crazy's back on dis 1.
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by amebono1: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2009
,mama-gee:

sheeshhh i've always known you to be a dumb raped victim, ode oshi grin grin grin grin

nana:

Are u for real Go and ask your parents,they should be able to give u an honest answer
buahhahahahhaahhahahhahahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by TheSeeker(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2009
Let me see! I met three of my ex-wives in my dreams, we got married, had kids and divorced in my sleep. Isn't that what you meant?
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by posakosa(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2009
,mama-gee:

This is a valid question IMO. in my attempt to try and comprehend where you are coming from I can conclude that we meet many people however, certainly does not mean that we get married to them.

Meeting someone at the right time matters a lot.

I can't answer how people meet each other, but I can certainly answer the question of where, I should also add that luck and timing has a lot to do with meeting and marriage.
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by biola44: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2009
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by mamagee6(f): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
OvieE:

What kind of idiot do we have in this world. You need to go back to your mother womb and reborn then maybe you will know how people meet and get married or should say are you 10 year old kid?

God punish you and your STD blistered mouth, idiot. angry angry
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by mamagee5: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
!amebo no1:

sheeshhh i've always known you to be a dumb raped victim, ode oshi grin grin grin grin

buahhahahahhaahhahahhahahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin

who is this run-away cowardice idiot of a human being, are you back?, you'll soon run away again, I thought you said you wanted to ignore me, once again you've proved yourself to be a lying punk, now get your ass out of my forum, fugly coward. grin grin grin
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by SirWelly: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
mama-gee : let me answer you o jare. start a relationship with a guy of your choice as boyfriend and girlfriend, and from there if both of you like each other and GOD willing, it can lead to marriage. chikena. Sorry for the way other people had condemned your questions.
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by mamagee6(f): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sir Welly:

mama-gee : let me answer you o jare. start a relationship with a guy of your choice as boyfriend and girlfriend, and from there if both of you like each other and GOD willing, it can lead to marriage. chikena. Sorry for the way other people had condemned your questions.

Thank you jare, they can continue whining like babies but they can't stop me especially that anu mpam that calls herself amebo or ani shii. grin grin
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by MissyB1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
Is ''Sir Welly'' same person as ''Wellborn''? shocked shocked
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by sweetbee(f): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
what a good question, answer is they meet in the sky, hope u re satisfied grin
Re: How Do People Meet And Then Get Married by SirWelly: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
MISSY B: Is ''Sir Welly'' same person as ''Wellborn''? Shocked Shocked

NO. SIR WELLY IS A DIFFERENT PERSON O.

(1) (Reply)

A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love / Should I Stay Or Leave? / Girls What Would You Do In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.