Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje (35567 Views)

PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed / 8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / 150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities — FULL LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje by Midex88(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2021
Is there anyone who has processed transcript olabisi onabanjo university oou for WES verification? If so, how did you go about completing the whole process after payment.
Its been over 3weeks of payment of N51k for a friend..yet no major update... I will appreciate steps on how he can go about it... Thanks
Re: The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje by PECng: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
On OAU Transcripts Services ETX was the Jonathan and TPS the Buhari
Just recently, I tracked every one of my 27 transcripts requests made on TPS for my clients (transcripts I didn’t “process”), and 26 of the these requests are still hanging at “Payment Received” while only one of them has been updated to “Transcripts Generated” since almost two months that I have paid for these orders. Seeing this, only one thing came to mind: ‘how is TPS better than ETX for God’s sake?’; this exactly is what ETX used to do with OAU transcripts that was getting the alumni frustrated and losing opportunities. ETX would send you several programmed messages while you are trying to make the order for your transcripts on the platforms, and the moment you have made the payment for the order and they have sent you a mail confirming your payment, end of story, you don’t hear from them anymore; no phone number to call (if there is one, it is sure they wouldn’t answer the calls). When you send them mails, they don’t reply, when you contact them via the “messaging” feature on your tracking page on their web, they would only after several days send you a generic message that would show you they didn’t really read the message you sent to them or they read it but they have no idea what’s happening about your transcripts processes. You would have to either come down to ETX or the Transcripts Department to know anything at all about your transcripts processes or pay somebody to do the run around for you—which all negate the idea of online services for transcripts. If you didn’t experience this with ETX, then you might not really understand how depressing it was. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/09/on-oau-transcripts-services-etx-was.html

Re: The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje by PECng: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje by Abover1: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
We can help you get your oou transcript in time, call or WhatsApp 08058863371

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. / LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Post Utme Result Checking Procedure:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.