Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? (647 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Have You Ever Felt This Pain Before (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by SexyRat: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Each time am lock up with a lady in romantic way which make me to have hard erection and I fail to ejuculate, I usually experience this sharp pain on my scrotum.

Experiencing the pain now cos I was with a lady today . What could be the cause of the pain and is it normal?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by mizzbouqui(f): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Take this thread to health section you will get your answer there
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Gonorrhea brother cheesy
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Issues concerning the reproductive system should not be taken lightly and no time should be wasted before seeking medical attention. Well, its probably gonorrhea or syphilis. And the latter can cause madness.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Issues concerning the reproductive system should not be taken lightly and no time should be wasted before seeking PROFESSIONAL medical attention. Well, it maybe gonorrhea or syphilis. And the latter can cause madness.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Issues concerning the reproductive system should not be taken lightly and no time should be wasted before seeking PROFESSIONAL medical attention. Well, it may be gonorrhea or syphilis. And the latter can cause madness if left for too long.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Gonorrhea brother cheesy
u being bad boy angry
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Henriclason(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
seek medical attention immediately
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by 2SWT(f): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmm brother do something about it quickly
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? by Nateben(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Answer to you question. ....... NO
It ain't normal. ...

Peace I'm Out

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Feel Like Being Very Goodlooking But Broke? / Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering That Groom Is Not A Chevron Staff / What Exactly Is The Ideal relationship Age Gap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.