Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,703 members, 6,244,645 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 09:19 AM

Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) (50284 Views)

UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 / UK Spouse Visa Refused Under 320 (11) For Obtaining University Degrees/appeal- / Need Help Or Advice About Uk Spouse Visa. From Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Nessa29: 8:04am On Apr 08
Hi, do you mind me asking... when did ur BRP expire?
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by wallg123: 9:15am On Apr 08
Nessa29:
Hi, do you mind me asking... when did ur BRP expire?
Is your question directed to me or someone else ?. You didn’t specify
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Nessa29: 11:19am On Apr 08
To you or anyone.. and what was your expenses like in addition with the IHS as well. Mine expires June 17th
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by wallg123: 11:33am On Apr 08
Nessa29:
To you or anyone.. and what was your expenses like in addition with the IHS as well. Mine expires June 17th
Next month (May) second week onwards you can make your application. It’s best you check on the Gov.Uk site to see the current fees as the change every time. And yes you’ll have to pay the IHS fees....

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/family-routes?_ga=2.170096873.85952745.1617877889-169104724.1617636214
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by profemebee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08
great news.. congrats..

wallg123:
Just took my Life in the UK test yesterday and luckily I passed... Now I’ll wait till late January 2022 to submit application for ILR....

Thanks for the advice I got from you guys

I used the life in Uk textbook 3rd edition which I bought for £3.99 in late 2019. ..I also used free Apps from apple store to practice. I wish u guys waiting for your test Goodluck too.

1 Like

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Phoenix77: 6:54pm On Apr 08
Hi house, hopefully everyone has been safe all through the pandemic. I'd like to find out if this is happened to someone else or it's 1 of them random situation. Basically, BRP expired 27/12/20 and did renew before then. Attended biometric capturing appt on the 22/01/21. Paid £134 for that. Then sometimes in Feb i get an email from home office that normally they strive to make decisions on applications within 8wks but mine will take longer than that as my status has automatically being extended. And till date it's been radio silence from them, which is starting to get me worried as to why it's taking to long or perhaps if something is wrong with my application. Please is anyone here having the same issue or got the same email. Thanks
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Divine88: 10:53pm On Apr 08
Phoenix77:
Hi house, hopefully everyone has been safe all through the pandemic. I'd like to find out if this is happened to someone else or it's 1 of them random situation. Basically, BRP expired 27/12/20 and did renew before then. Attended biometric capturing appt on the 22/01/21. Paid £134 for that. Then sometimes in Feb i get an email from home office that normally they strive to make decisions on applications within 8wks but mine will take longer than that as my status has automatically being extended. And till date it's been radio silence from them, which is starting to get me worried as to why it's taking to long or perhaps if something is wrong with my application. Please is anyone here having the same issue or got the same email. Thanks

You are not alone. Am in the same situation too. I did my online submission on 07/12/2020, Biometric on 07/01/2021. Got the usual covid delay email 2 weeks later and since then nothing else.
I have also been following some forums, few people are in the same boat especially application submitted early dec 2020 to early Jan 2021.
All we can do is wait.

2 Likes

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Aphrodite007(f): 10:59pm On Apr 08
Phoenix77:

It’s not a problem. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Phoenix77: 10:30pm On Apr 09
Divine88:

You are not alone. Am in the same situation too. I did my online submission on 07/12/2020, Biometric on 07/01/2021. Got the usual covid delay email 2 weeks later and since then nothing else.
I have also been following some forums, few people are in the same boat especially application submitted early dec 2020 to early Jan 2021.
All we can do is wait.

I guess it's a waiting game now. I just want it out of the way to move on to some other things....fingers crossed we don't have to wait to long.
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Divine88: 6:45pm On Apr 10
Phoenix77:

I guess it's a waiting game now. I just want it out of the way to move on to some other things....fingers crossed we don't have to wait to long.
We can only wait.
That shouldn’t stop you from doing things oo. I for my part have started a new job while waiting.

1 Like

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Divine88: 2:40pm On Apr 13
Divine88:

All we can do is wait.

Got my decision email today.
Application date: 07/12/2020
Biometric date: 07/01/2021
Decision email: 13/04/2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) / Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.