Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43940 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
...mehn Hattchett, are you in,
Ring dun set for this Handicap match..

smiley grin

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
The certified idiotic simpleton will forever be hunted by the ways of men who aren't ashamed to overtly show their sexual prowess, both online and offline.

If the nitwit had a semblance of sense in that mashed up organ he call a brain, he would have been able to know lies from truth.

No wonder, it's people like him who queue up and wait their monthly ration of two cups of rice from people like Ayo Fayose, just so they can be used as sacrifice when the time is near.

It seem the realms of stomach infrastructure has spilling into Nairaland, where people live the life of many moniker just so they can attain online relevance which can feed off their damaged and battered offline miserable existence.

Oh what a shame!!!.
hehehehe, slow bro. I'm going to bury that little changeling just for fun.....been thinking it was going to be another boring Saturday noon before my evening swizzle. grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
VIP party.. Oya.. Leggo..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27, Suzan404 and Ellacute. Oya come, food is readycheesygrincheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
The certified idiotic simpleton will forever be hunted by the ways of men who aren't ashamed to overtly show their sexual prowess, both online and offline.

If the nitwit had a semblance of sense in that mashed up organ he call a brain, he would have been able to know lies from truth.

No wonder, it's people like him who queue up and wait their monthly ration of two cups of rice from people like Ayo Fayose, just so they can be used as sacrifice when the time is near.

It seem the realms of stomach infrastructure has spilled into Nairaland, where people live the life of many moniker just so they can attain online relevance which can feed off their damaged and battered offline miserable existence.

Oh what a shame!!!.
shocked cry
outta nowhere....Shiiiiiiiiit..

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:
Ben.ita27, S.uzan404 and Ella.cute. Oya come, food is readycheesygrincheesy
plz watch d kinda ppl you call into this hot arena,
i don't want kids who will end up calling mods...

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin where that my popcorn sef
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:

angry
angry

Especially goat44
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:

angry
Nahhhhhh, they won'tcheesy. Pls one question, are you Dharey
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:

Nahhhhhh, they won'tcheesy. Pls one question, are you Dharey
yea...
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=lezznjr post=50025859][/quote]
Nicely fold that piece and give to your fellow wankers, I'm sure it would make their dîcks erect.

This idîot have really lost touch with reality. You boast of bedding girls on cyberspace? It's just like my younger sister saying she has a doll to play with and it's in her English text. Do you realise how stüpid that sounds?

I would have proposed you go to an hospital for mental treatment, but I fear your case is above the ability of man.

Local prostitutes even have more dignity than you do.
Were you not disgraced last year by fîrsteva who you a$slick tirelessly? Repulsive hypocrite. I wish nairalanders could see you for who you are. Some time back, you and your surrogate son(sonofwank) combined to curse out laveda_ who's tagged the awon wêrey slave queen, but amazingly, you now want to stick your dïck there? Lol.

I'm not püssy-crazed like you who would sex anything.

Nasty 49-year-old ape. May your guts be used by hilly billy psychos for lunch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
angry

Especially goat44

grin cheesy lipsrsealed. You no wan make he release your main jersey abi?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
angry

Especially goat44
aaaaaH, a whole grandpa...

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy lipsrsealed. You no wan make he release your main jersey abi?
grin I prefer this away Jersey sef.. I don Taya for the old one..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
angry angry
FuhckYhu:

aaaaaH, a whole grandpa...
Is this my real handle? That goat locked up my main since the beginning of last month..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
hehehehe, slow bro. I'm going to bury that little changeling just for fun.....been thinking it was going to be another boring Saturday noon before my evening swizzle. grin
I'm actually preparing to go enjoy a cold bottle of my regular beer before that glorified failure decided to show his cheesy face here. grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hattchett:

Nice fold that piece and give to your fellow wankers, I'm sure it would make their dîcks erect.

This idîot have really lost touch with reality. You boast of bedding girls on cyberspace? It's just like my younger sister saying she has a doll to play with and it's in her English text. Do you realise how stüpid that sounds?

I would have proposed you go to an hospital for mental treatment, but I fear your case is above the ability of man.

Were you not disgraced last year by fîrsteva who you a$slick tirelessly? Repulsive hypocrite. I wish nairalanders could see you for who you are. Some time back, you and your surrogate son(sonofwank) combined to curse out laveda_ who's tagged the awon wêrey slave queen, but amazingly, you now want to stick your dïck there? Lol.

shocked embarassed
0hhhh lord of mercyyyyyy....

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin I prefer this away Jersey sef.. I don Taya for the old one..

Hehehehehe. Your main don turn President for Kuje na cheesy cheesy. E don tey wey I enter Kuje oo grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:

shocked embarassed
0hhhh lord of mercyyyyyy....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=40pt]R.K.O.[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Anybody who calls the mod will be visited by Amadioha's lightening and Sango's fire this very night!.

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
Anybody who calls the mod will be visited by Amadioha's lightening and Sango's fire this very night!.

Amen Amen Amen In Jesus name.. Fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehehe. Your main don turn President for Kuje na cheesy cheesy. E don tey wey I enter Kuje oo grin
grinThem go don serve am soured beans by now..

I no sure say I fit type with red for that account.. The red for don turn dark brown..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
[s]
Hattchett:

Nice fold that piece and give to your fellow wankers, I'm sure it would make their dîcks erect.

[/s]

You don't have lines, dopey looney!!! You always hide in an alternate to scream at me and it's always about girls! girls ! and more girls!! But I'm always ready, my trolling reservoir never runs dry.....weather you come in an alternate or main handle, I will unzip you like a duffel bag and suture you up carelessly like medical students do cadaver for experiment! cool

Your entire existence is not even worth the five minutes _fuck and sweat your parents perspired to conceive you.

You're the wrath of the gods on them for their sins.

You're an oafish regenerate saphead born with a natural trepidation for püssy, you're the afterbirth of a baboon's parturition. Stupid knucklehead.

One more expletive from you, and I'll hurl you back to your fluid-era and make sure your daddy used a condom to spare humanity its worst malignancy .

Nature's factory error you are. Bastardo!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinThem go don serve am soured beans by now..

I no sure say I fit type with red for that account.. The red for don turn dark brown..

IDD cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
I'm actually preparing to go enjoy a cold bottle of my regular beer before that glorified failure decided to show his cheesy face here. grin
Lolz, the guy's been orbiting around my elife to define his. grin

Seems I have more influence on him than the man who he claims sired him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Maxi112: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have seriously landed grin

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:
Benita27, Suzan404 and Ellacute. Oya come, food is readycheesygrincheesy
Thanks cheesy
Don't forget to add the 45 wink
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
[s][/s]

You don't have lines, dopey looney!!! You always hide in an alternate to scream at me and it's always about girls! girls ! and more girls!! But I'm always ready, my trolling reservoir never runs dry.....weather you come in an alternate or main handle, I will unzip you like a duffel bag and suture you up carelessly like medical students do cadaver for experiment! cool

Your entire existence is not even worth the five minutes _fuck and sweat your parents perspired to conceive you.

You're the wrath of the gods on them for their sins.

you're an oafish regenerate saphead born with a natural trepidation for püssy, you're the afterbirth of a baboon's parturition. Stupid knucklehead.

One more expletive from you, and I'll hurl you back to your fluid-era and make sure your daddy used a condom to spare humanity its worst malignancy .

Nature's factory error you are. Bastardo!!!
sad
afterbirth of a baboon? Chimoooooo! ..

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
#Dead Thread Awakening#
Lets go diaaaaa boys...
smiley
[size=19pt]^^^Hattchet 2-2 lezznjr^^^[/size]

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz, the guy's been orbiting around my elife to define his. grin

Seems I have more influence on him than the man who he claims sired him
Influence is a powerful tool. I'm sure you know those who are easily influenced have stones for brains, and sticks for dicks. That's why they're God awful jealous of what they can and will never be.

No wonder Jesus wept. grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Maxi112: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
postman! see you life

I will call them my self cause i want to sleep now grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
[s]Rubbish!!!

How do we explain the extent of your mental retardation that compelled you to use missclassy moniker as a female to hunt Nairaland chicks for 2 years and failed!!!

Isn't that why you hate me this bad!!! You can't do what I do except you come in the guise of an alternate!

Don't even think of treading this path with me; you will end up like ever spermatozoa that ran into your mother's acidic püssy: sudden death!

she had to rely on charity insemination from the coprse of a convicted armed-bandit to conceive you. That's the only explanation one can give for your rare pervertedness.

Oya, go ask mommy your father's real identity. Lost son![/s]

How many times have I opined that I am not missclassy, or have you used the discerning part of your brain to wipe fïrstéva's reeking cünt?

It's sickening a man your age would be on cyberspace chasing after teenage girls who you could father for sex. Have times have you been rejected? It's no longer a coincidence that it keeps happening. Fact is you are broke, ugly, unkempt and with the mentality of cavemen.

Your dirty linens are littered all over NL

If I were you relative, I'd exchange you for less than a cowrie.

You have never truly live your essence for existing. It's all in your hollow head. Lies, lies and deceits are what you make of your wretched life.

Ewu!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.