Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43947 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dear, Hattchett/Decker/missclassy/grond/ why aren't you spontaneous? I hate to wait. Why your snail brain is still working up some lines, have this for a long read:

[b]You blazing offspring of gaudy, gala-yearning prostitute. I know your life is one empty hall of neglect and dejection.

How else can one explain the hysterical emotional anguish that could necessitate you to operate with a female handle for two whole years in Nairaland!!!

If only your mother learnt to close her legs, if only she was a little more selective, you would have been able to identify your father and he would've tutored you into being a man, not a transgendered milquetoast with a chronic personality disorder but she opened the doors to her condyloma-ravaged vagina with the frequency and indiscriminate manner of Heathrow international Airport!!!

That's why you are born fatherless, with a recurring, inflexible mental and emotional maladaptation!!!

You use your decker account to pretend to be a level headed guy, but your main intent is to fish for ladies.....you failed!!!

You created missclassy to woo yourself and create a false aura around yourself for two fücking years until you were bursted. Seems the failure-magnet is glued to your very skin, it just gets attracted to you in everything!

And you begrudge me for my skills with women online? You need a father to mould your fragile and despicable spirit into a man. I am ashamed of you, if only for coming to life as part of my gender!!!

Cursed progeny of envy and bitterness!!!

[/b]

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
postman! see you life

I will call them my self cause i want to sleep now grin
Please go away. tongue grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hattchett:

How many times have I opined that I am not missclassy, or have you used the discerning part of your brain to wipe fïrstéva's reeking cünt?

It's sickening a man your age would be on cyberspace chasing after teenage girls who you could father for sex. Have times have you been rejected? It's no longer a coincidence that it keeps happening. Fact is you are broke, ugly, unkempt and with the mentality of cavemen.

Your dirty linens are littered all over NL

If I were you relative, I'd exchange you for less than a cowrie.

You have never truly live your essence for existing. It's all in your hollow head. Lies, lies and deceits are what you make of your wretched life.

Ewu!
embarassed embarassed
..take it lezz.

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Maxi112: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
Please go away. tongue grin
come and force me sir grin

it's been long we had this type brawl here, I miss it grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
come and force me sir grin

it's been long we had this type brawl here, I miss it grin
Are you saying you want to brawl? undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Dear, Hattchett/Decker/missclassy/grond/ why aren't you spontaneous? I hate to wait. Why your snail brain is still working up some lines, have this for a long read:

[b]You blazing offspring of gaudy, gala-yearning prostitute. I know your life is one empty hall of neglect and dejection.

How else can one explain the hysterical emotional anguish that could necessitate you to operate with a female handle for two whole years in Nairaland!!!

If only your mother learnt to close her legs, if only she was a little more selective, you would have been able to identify your father and he would've tutored you into being a man, not a transgendered milquetoast with a chronic personality disorder but she opened the doors to her condyloma-ravaged vagina with the frequency and indiscriminate manner of Heathrow international Airport!!!

That's why you are born fatherless, with a recurring, inflexible mental and emotional maladaptation!!!

You use your decker account to pretend to be a level headed guy, but your main intent is to fish for ladies.....you failed!!!

You created missclassy to woo yourself and create a false aura around yourself for two fücking years until you were bursted. Seems the failure-magnet is glued to your very skin, it just gets attracted to you in everything!

And you begrudge me for my skills with women online? You need a father to mould your fragile and despicable spirit into a man. I am ashamed of you, if only for coming to life as part of my gender!!!

[/b]
shocked cry
....WhaaaaataaAhfuuckk!

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:

[/b]
chair man!

here is your seat sir =======> VIP spot
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:
#Dead Thread Awakening#
Lets go diaaaaa boys...
smiley
[size=19pt]^^^Hattchet 3-4 lezznjr^^^[/size]

>>>>>As e dey hot like pawpaw... grin.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:

shocked cry
....WhaaaaataaAhfuuckk!

That one na 5 points straight up grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Maxi112: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
Are you saying you want to brawl? undecided
looooooool

yes, with you grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

That one na 5 points straight up grin
....lwkm, i no wann scare away his opponent,
buh check scores for up mehn
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Shiitposter: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
DissTroy:

Aha! I knew I could always lure you out of the shadows when I want you to dance to the tune of death and fight the voices in your head.

Your moniker's
HATTCHETT with four 't's but I deliberately spelt it as 'HATCHETT' with three 't's'.

[b]It's a bait I knew you'd take it hook, line and sinker! I knew in your crazed haze to spring up a defense, you'd never take note of the differences in spellings.

Pray tell, since the spellings are different, how then did you get the mention?

Again, your HATTCHETT (not the one mentioned) moniker has been inactive for a while but it's suddenly active and on this thread?

This is my amphitheater, hermit! I control your fate and when the orchestra is in play, the only thing about you that'd be moving are tears flowing down your eyes as I bring hell to your abode! It's a dance of e-death and you'd be going under.

Now you understand why I'm always a thousand steps ahead of you. I know your future 'cause I direct your actions. You are my puppet and right here, before the viewing public, I'd be 'telling' your tale of sordid affairs, hopeless despair and the forlorn look of a breathing stiff!

Worthless masquerade! Here you'd learn what your father never taught you - bowing down to superior knowledge.

May a thousand blowflies feed on your shriveled phallus! [/b]

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:

....lwkm, i no wann scare away his opponent,
buh check scores for up mehn

cheesy cheesy Hin Opponent go bounce back... I believe grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maxi112:
looooooool

yes, with you grin
Oh please feel free brawling with Pigs. Cos those are the only animals who will brawl with you, in sty(le) tongue

Now piss off!.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
[size=17pt]#ROUND 2....

no time to dey breastfeed chicken[/size]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy cheesy Hin Opponent go bounce back... I believe grin
Cause troubleundecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hattchett:

How many times have I opined that I am not missclassy, or have you used the discerning part of your brain to wipe fïrstéva's reeking cünt?

It's sickening a man your age would be on cyberspace chasing after teenage girls who you could father for sex. Have times have you been rejected? It's no longer a coincidence that it keeps happening. Fact is you are broke, ugly, unkempt and with the mentality of cavemen.

You have never truly live your essence for existing. It's all in your hollow head. Lies, lies and deceits are what you make of your wretched life.

Ewu!
(part 1)Boy, you keep making allusion to my age!!! If I'm 49, then your mother must be Jane,my dirty little hoe who I insisted give me head with a condom on! Did she tell you my name?

Bitch must have bitten a hole into my condom to keep my 5k per month charity donation coming ceaselessly.

But I'm wowed!!! My genius couldn't override your mother's stupidity which can only be measured in exabytes.

(Part2)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hattchett:

Ewu!
(part 1)

Boy, you keep making allusion to my age!!! If I'm 49, then your mother must be Jane,my dirty little hoe who I insisted give me head with a condom on! Did she tell you my name?

Biittch must have bitten a hole into my condom to keep my 5k per month charity donation coming ceaselessly.

When your dirty, dumb mother fell on her knees to suxk my dick, i had a condom on. Whôring biittch must have bitten a hole into it to have me plant my seed in her womb. But her stupidity was so enormous it overwhelmed my genius to produce a baboon like you.

(Part2) Every good Nairalander ought to swoon with joy and elation for your murder by my hands. You represent a century of encircled failures of your family lineage who are perennially the missing human link that never crossed the evolutionary phase of great apes into human species.

Wasted scum of human flesh
Miserable human fiend!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Maxi112: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh please feel free brawling with Pigs. Cos those are the only animals who will brawl with you, in sty(le) tongue

Now piss off!.
thank you sir

have fun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by jamalnation(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
(part 1)Boy, you keep making allusion to my age!!! If I'm 49, then your mother must be Jane,my dirty little hoe who I insisted give me head with a condom on! Did she tell you my name?

Bitch must have bitten a hole into my condom to keep my 5k per month charity donation coming ceaselessly.

But I'm wowed!!! My genius couldn't override your mother's stupidity which can only be measured in exabytes.

(Part2)

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:

Cause troubleundecided

Am not around lipsrsealed
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
(part 1)

Boy, you keep making allusion to my age!!! If I'm 49, then your mother must be Jane,my dirty little hoe who I insisted give me head with a condom on! Did she tell you my name?

Biittch must have bitten a hole into my condom to keep my 5k per month charity donation coming ceaselessly.

(Part2) Every good Nairalander out to swoon with joy and elation for your murder by my hands. You represent a century of encircled failures of your family lineage who are perennially the missing human link that never crossed the evolutionary phase of great apes into human species.

Wasted scum of human flesh
Miserable human fiend!

Haba na! chill small abi u wann kill
am rapidly ni, mehn i don't want a quick obituary..
cry

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:
Benita27, Su.zan404 and Ella.cute. Oya come, food is readycheesygrincheesy
Lol.
You and food. grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oya, where's hattchett?? Take this short one for refreshments why we tarry for round 3:

Your father was nothing put a guinea pig in the observatory lab of primatologist.....you're the end product of that experiment.

Bloody offshoot of an inferior disposable reprobate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:
#Dead Thread Awakening#
ROUND-2 is on, where hattchett ...
smiley
[size=22pt]^^^Hattchet 3-4 lezznjr^^^[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Oya, where's hatchery?? Take this short one for refreshments why we tarry for round 3:

Your father was nothing put a guinea pig in the observatory lab of primatologist.....you're the end product of that experiment.

Na person born this guy oo grin. Give am chance make hin find hin feet first na grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Oya, where's hatchery?? Take this short one for refreshments why we tarry for round 3:

cry
aaaaaaaHH.!

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na person born this guy oo grin. Give am chance make hin find hin feet first na grin
He's an alternate!!! And when an alternate steps on my toes, I have only one goal: to make him realise alternate doesn't work with me!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KingRex1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Come on! Who resurrected this dead thread??
Hattchett, Disstroy , Stunchlord nd Lezzjnr enough of this already!!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
You guys chill, hattchett should join us
real soon after this.....
wink grin

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin
....Account Deactivated..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
He's an alternate!!! And when an alternate steps on my toes, I have only one goal: to make him realise alternate doesn't work with me!!!

Lol I guess it's all fair then...

KingRex1:
Come on! Who resurrected this dead thread??
Hattchett, Disstroy , Stunchlord nd Lezzjnr enough of this already!!

Bros Abeg EPL no dey today... abeg, no pour sansan for our garri as we dey use this one as supplement embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.