Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43601 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by izzvic(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
So u haven't heard that u shouldn't fall inlove with ur whole heart in this our useless generation

U didn't know what was coming cos u were eager to jump into his arms not minding to find out if he wanted or had that genuine love u had for him for you.. Ladies learn the bitter way and I feel for them, they are easily deceived and fail to see the lion he is.. Now that this has happened to u, u'll be careful next time.. Take care and be strong!

Modified: so u are a guy sef... Then that advice won't be necessary, just be a man and move ON
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Knightngale(f): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Oya, where's hattchett?? Take this short one for refreshments why we tarry for round 3:

Your father was nothing put a guinea pig in the observatory lab of primatologist.....you're the end product of that experiment.

Bloody offshoot of an inferior disposable reprobate
Why Evils cry cry

Easy with the lowlife will you? grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:
grin grin grin
....Account Deactivated..

Jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked. The guy gbagadowsky grin cheesy grin.

Well, He who fights and runs away sha......
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Knightngale(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Dear, Hattchett/Decker/missclassy/grond/ why aren't you spontaneous? I hate to wait. Why your snail brain is still working up some lines, have this for a long read:

[b]You blazing offspring of gaudy, gala-yearning prostitute. I know your life is one empty hall of neglect and dejection.

How else can one explain the hysterical emotional anguish that could necessitate you to operate with a female handle for two whole years in Nairaland!!!

If only your mother learnt to close her legs, if only she was a little more selective, you would have been able to identify your father and he would've tutored you into being a man, not a transgendered milquetoast with a chronic personality disorder but she opened the doors to her condyloma-ravaged vagina with the frequency and indiscriminate manner of Heathrow international Airport!!!

That's why you are born fatherless, with a recurring, inflexible mental and emotional maladaptation!!!

You use your decker account to pretend to be a level headed guy, but your main intent is to fish for ladies.....you failed!!!

You created missclassy to woo yourself and create a false aura around yourself for two fücking years until you were bursted. Seems the failure-magnet is glued to your very skin, it just gets attracted to you in everything!

And you begrudge me for my skills with women online? You need a father to mould your fragile and despicable spirit into a man. I am ashamed of you, if only for coming to life as part of my gender!!!

Cursed progeny of envy and bitterness!!!

[/b]
this is wicked cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by izzvic(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=izzvic post=50028298][/quote]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked. The guy gbagadowsky grin cheesy grin.

Well, He who fights and runs away sha......
hahahah, buh that was too quick...
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by gymnasium(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Who is that person, let me deal with him undecided

sharrap !!! you're supposed to ask who the poster is................she should come out and stop hiding
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol I guess it's all fair then...

[
Check his hattchett handle !! First time he tried this stunt was I'm February and he came charging about me flirting with women just few days after I came after mimzy...... That girl's edges keep my breathing laboured; I had to have her grin

Then he launched the stunchlord handle to bedazzled Mimzy, he failed and I don't blaim him, why should mimzy go for a broke, prosthetic nigar after taking a taste of Leslie......

He picked up some new personals which he assumes are facts to brawl with me. Woe betide the man who told him he can .
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
FuhckYhu:

hahahah, buh that was too quick...

Hehehehe Too quick you say? That's because you are not the one at the receiving end menh. Na that guy know wetin dey hit am grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
lez.znjr:
Dear, Hattchett/Decker/missclassy/grond/ why aren't you spontaneous? I hate to wait. Why your snail brain is still working up some lines, have this for a long read:

[b]You blazing offspring of gaudy, gala-yearning prostitute. I know your life is one empty hall of neglect and dejection.

How else can one explain the hysterical emotional anguish that could necessitate you to operate with a female handle for two whole years in Nairaland!!!

If only your mother learnt to close her legs, if only she was a little more selective, you would have been able to identify your father and he would've tutored you into being a man, not a transgendered milquetoast with a chronic personality disorder but she opened the doors to her condyloma-ravaged vagina with the frequency and indiscriminate manner of Heathrow international Airport!!!

That's why you are born fatherless, with a recurring, inflexible mental and emotional maladaptation!!!

You use your decker account to pretend to be a level headed guy, but your main intent is to fish for ladies.....you failed!!!

You created missclassy to woo yourself and create a false aura around yourself for two fücking years until you were bursted. Seems the failure-magnet is glued to your very skin, it just gets attracted to you in everything!

And you begrudge me for my skills with women online? You need a father to mould your fragile and despicable spirit into a man. I am ashamed of you, if only for coming to life as part of my gender!!!

Cursed progeny of envy and bitterness!!!

[/b]
...This was the knockout of the match, grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4307424_hqdefault_jpeg923502446efb5a99b7cf2bb4dbd85b24

....Well RIP to βoxer hattchet, gone too
soon after deactivating shapally....

...Just a single round fight, anyway we got a winner,
#Make i leave RING, call Mods now if una like...
grin

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KingRex1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Bros Abeg EPL no dey today... abeg, no pour sansan for our garri as we dey use this one as supplement embarassed

The bashings to personal biko

Lwkmd! so na ur Epl be this? Who be Leicester?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Knightngale:
this is wicked cry
Here's comes my heart's pendulum. wink

But I haven't started, babe. Watch from the sidelines! It could get bloodier and I don't want you splattered when I take you deeper tonight.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lezz , Kay

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
MlMZY:
Lezz , Kay
...account registered 2 weeks ago &
your first post is this? gerraarrahia! mìmzy my ass.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Knightngale(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Here's comes my heart's pendulum. wink

But I haven't started, babe. Watch from the sidelines! It could get bloodier and I want you splattered when I take you deeper tonight.
ok sir cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
Check his hatchery handle !! First time he tried this stunt was I'm February and he came charging about me flirting with woman just few days after I came after mimzy...... That girl's edges keeps my breathing laboured; I had to have her grin

Then he launched the stunchlord handle to bedazzled Mimzy, he failed and I don't blaim him, why should mimzy go for a broke, prosthetic nigar after taking a taste of Leslie......

He picked up some new personals which he assumes are facts to brawl with me. Woe betide the man who told him he can .

Lmaoooo.... You were too hard on him though, now he has deactivated... Fun is over already angry sad

Do not loose guard yet hey, cos he will be back to try again grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DissTroy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Damn! The psychotic Missclassy/Stunchlord/Newsherif/Hattchett deactivated before I came back online?

That's two monikers deactivated in a day. More to go.

Let me lead you to your personal Hades. Quote me with your alternate, rectum-craving dingbat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingRex1:

The bashings to personal biko

Lwkmd! so na ur Epl be this? Who be Leicester?

Na Hatchet oohh, the guy been win Epl for Page 1 buh he don dey relegation now cheesy grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
MlMZY:
L.ezz , K ay
Sweetheart, see wetin your beauty dey cause nah!

If I know say na so e go be........of course I would still have taken the plunge into the sea of your mystery and warmth.

You're worth all the chirping my fingers have been churning ever since we met. wink
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
DissTroy:
Damn! The psychotic Missclassy/Stunchlord/Newsherif/Hattchett deactivated before I came back online?

That's two monikers deactivated in a day. More to go.

Let me lead you to your personal Hades. [b]Quote me with your alternate
, rectum-craving dingbat! [/b]
He has 'em in dozens!

Still waiting.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SalomonKane: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
So hatchett or is it hatched fool deactivated, what a shame!

Honestly, some peeps really do suffer from acute mal-function syndrome of envy and jealousy.

May he continue to rest in pieces. Cursed loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lmaoooo.... You were too hard on him though, now he has deactivated... Fun is over already angry sad

Do not loose guard yet hey, cos he will be back to try again grin
I always expect my adversaries grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KingRex1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na Hatchet oohh, the guy been win Epl for Page 1 buh he don dey relegation now cheesy grin
Hahaha! U no well, lwkmd grin
Who come be man utd? Wey Smellymouth sef
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Hahaha! U no well, lwkmd grin
Who come be man utd? Wey Smellymouth sef

Man Utd? Is that the name of a Church? grin

U no fit see Smelly here, na where dem dey talk about fucck you go see am cheesy

1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ucnwafor(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
am a spectator mehn
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by yorhmienerd(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sh!t I missed this!!

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DissTroy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
He has 'em in dozens!

Still waiting.

He's been viewing for some minutes now but too stunned or ashamed to launch a counterattack. cheesy

He'd be lurking to launch a supposedly random attack on a random thread.

I believe you'd have gotten my message on the 'other side' by the time you read this.

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KingRex1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

Man Utd? Is that the name of a Church? grin

U no fit see Smelly here, na where dem dey talk about fucck you go see am cheesy

Emperor u no go kee me laffgrin

Chai, diaris God ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezznjr: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
DissTroy:

He's been viewing for some minutes now but too stunned or ashamed to launch a counterattack. cheesy

He'd be lurking to launch a supposedly random attack on a random thread.

I believe you'd have gotten my message on the 'other side' by the time you read this.

I got it bro. I can see him viewing with the 'H' moniker.

I've loaded up my gun
I'm over-bored on the run
Hattchett hello, hello?
Patched, how low, how low?

Come face the light, entertain me
Still have a dirty word to spare you
Forever waiting for someone to bury me
Died by my grave with your spade you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by chris2face(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
Gbam one bottle of red wine for u wait for me at #realtruthresturant am coming there right away but in case u don't see me don't forget to pay
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by IdeyFindWife: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:

[b]And here he comes! Stunchlord,Decker, missclassy, the perverted sociopath who hates me because I e-bleeped all his crushes grin

Psychoneurotic invalid with chronic emotional mismanagement. See how you cry over mimzy's love and attention like a belly-struttering coward hiding from one alternate to another.

You played the good guy with your Decker moniker and girls shunned you online like a leprosy-overtaken maggot. And you came in various shades to try out newer methods to get noticed... you sold your soul to Mimzy for elections? Losing resides with you and you're never winning. Not when you keep whining like a dirt worm in contact with table salt whenever you see lezz e-charming girls you can only approach with an alternate!

You should be chopped alive into bits and burnt to ashes for being a mindless lunatic crying on the internet over a girl you haven't even met. Curse be placed on your head for bothering the cyber-world with your manic depression and psychopathic malady.

What do I call someone who addresses a girl's love hiding under an alternate? A waste of flesh and blood.

I am confident if your father could predict you would turn out like this, he would have pulled out of your mother's oozing cünt and ejaculated on her wrinkled laps to avoid your birth.

Depressed lunatic

[/b]
Dammmmn niggur! shocked

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by saintfellow(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
I just want to open the floor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.