Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

7 Don't Do We Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Don't Do We Do (1042 Views)

How Would U Know Ur Wife Is Sweeter If U Don't Do Me? My Hubby Shared This.. / For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: / Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Don't Do We Do by SANCHEZH1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
1. Kissing your man is not a problem. The problem is how u do it. Stop making Sounds like a car Crash. 2. Screaming during Sex is romantic and its not a problem. The problem is Shouting words like; "JESUS: OOH MY GOD: HOLY MARY". U're having Sex, Not a Church Service. And besides i don't know if u're reminding God to Punish you Later. 3. Wearing short skimpy skirts is not a problem, infact its very Sexy. The problem is wearing your Mini and looking all nice but when you see Guyz u try to Pull it down now forcing it to be long. Don't u see that u're deceiving yourself. 4. Loving your man is not a problem. The problem is Changing ur Surname on Social Media and put his surname when he hasn't even Introduced you to his mother. Just Chill, i would hate to read your Post Later saying, "MEN ARE WICKED AND CHEATS" 5. Saying all Men are the Same is not my problem but Who asked u to try them ALL? 6. Bleaching ur skin till u shine brighter than ur future is not a problem, but the problem is having White Face, Yellow hands, Chocolate Lips and Black Legs. Are u a Zebra? 7. Reading this post ain't a problem, infact it's welcomed, but the problem is reading without moving fp cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Dotwillis1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who told you men don't make weird noise when they want to cum. cheesy na una own worse pass.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by SANCHEZH1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Who told you men don't make weird noise when they want to cum. cheesy na una own worse pass.
i dont think so .miss .. Guys moan , but not as much as ladies .. Wait do u moan or fake it
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
i dont think so .miss .. Guys moan , but not as much as ladies .. Wait do u moan or fake it
Let's not go into it.

Just take it that some guys are annoying wen they want to cum.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by classichsy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

hmmmm..experience the best teacher...
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
classichsy:

hmmmm..experience the best teacher...
Yeah!.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by EOOJ(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ur topic though undecided undecided undecided
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by HomieAngel(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol...quite hillarious
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by classichsy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
what did you do on that faithful day you heard the weird noise....

Benita27:
Who told you men don't make weird noise when they want to cum. cheesy na una own [b]worse pass[/b].
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
classichsy:
what did you do on that faithful day you heard the weird noise....

What did you do, when ur gf made same noise?.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by classichsy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
What did you do, when ur gf made same noise?.

hmmmm its obvious you never passed JAMB...You used question to answer question...nawti u
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
classichsy:

hmmmm its obvious you never passed JAMB...You used question to answer question...nawti u
When Jamb hypes me.

Answer first, den i will tell you mine.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Killz3(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Are paragraphs that expensive?

1 Like

Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by SANCHEZH1(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Let's not go into it.

Just take it that some guys are annoying wen they want to cum.
we need to knw hw u ladies feel.. Tell us nw
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
we need to knw hw u ladies feel.. Tell us nw
So you want to knw?, ok!.

I will give him a frawning look, and within me i will be like...what's wrong with him.

So annoying.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by SANCHEZH1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
So you want to knw?, ok!.

I will give him a frawning look, and within me i will be like...what's wrong with him.

So annoying.
i am a late sleeper , i sleep everyday arnd 2 am .. Dhere is dis neighbour of mine who have sex with his wife arnd 1 or 1.30am .. Com and see how both of them scream like dog asiv we neva do b4
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
i am a late sleeper , i sleep everyday arnd 2 am .. Dhere is dis neighbour of mine who have sex with his wife arnd 1 or 1.30am .. Com and see how both of them scream like dog asiv we neva do b4
Na face me, i face you compound una dey.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by SANCHEZH1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
Na face me, i face you compound una dey.
na d money ma pale fit afford for my hostel for schl b dat.. U knw hw d economy be ..
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
na d money ma pale fit afford for my hostel for schl b dat.. U knw hw d economy be ..
Ok!.
Re: 7 Don't Do We Do by classichsy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
When Jamb hypes me.

Answer first, den i will tell you mine.

When Jamb hypes you, you DJ Jamb.... wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth / Five Nigerian Prostitutes Fighting Over Customer In Italy (pics, Video) / If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.