Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Virgins At 25 & Above - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins At 25 & Above (4851 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / A Virgin Guy At 25!is It Possible? / Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bigrod1: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=16pt]
bubblegum:

shocked

why are all these non virgin just happy cos some idiots like AJAILER are saying rubbish.bubblegum,did anyone force u to give urs out for meat pie (or is it a plate of amala).
[/size]
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by OBVIOUS(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2009
Virgin at 25 is still ok. Virgin at 29 is MADNESS----- means you have some serious issues--- body odour or u're ugly---- Women should be married by at least 28-31
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2009
If a woman is not a virgin, you Negros do a "background check" on her, if she is a virgin, you pressure her to give up the cakes. Can a lady win here? undecided undecided
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by OBVIOUS(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If a woman is not a virin, you Negros do a "background check" on her, if she is a virgin, you pressure her to give up the cakes. Can a lady win here? undecided undecided

I hold the strong belief that a mature man who loves a woman will love her regardless of her past.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I hold the strong belief that a mature man who loves a woman will love her regardless of her past.
You are a dime a dozen amongst the chauvinists we have littering NL wink
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by OBVIOUS(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2009
lots of younger men on this forum but TIME and experiences changes people and decisions they make
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Flashfast1: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

@ebonyeye.
Maybe you two should get a room. undecided
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bigrod1: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
Flashfast1:

@ebonyeye.
Maybe you two should get a room. undecided

can i join them in dat room?pls now
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by OBVIOUS(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^ jokestar---- lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bigrod1: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
am dead serious
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by RuuDie(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
Virgins @ 25 & above. . . .

<***raises hand***> 1 right here!
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by RuuDie(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
All non-virgins. . . . oya, kia-kia vamoose! angry

this is our meeting point!
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
Not all women are easily swayed by the 'magic stick', recognise.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
i will assume that this us your way of telling us that you are a virgin.
Pop it gurl
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
No, I was just trying to put across the point that not all women are easily swayed by the 'magic stick'
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by stogis: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
wonderful Question. The truth is that virginity is a virtue for any woman who is. the talk about complicated sex about mature virgins when they get married is a formulated to convince ignorant virgin into having sex. come to think of it every woman had been a virgin at one time or the other and they lost it at one point too. so if any decide to lost hers at mature age no bad abouit it and let people stop all these lies about complications.
Having said that, i have notice that most virgin get carried away by such virtue that they forget to learn good character as common to woman who make good wife. this is what am yet to understand why. it is only few virgins that you find with good manners. this i don't know why.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by OBVIOUS(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
nicely stated stogis--- smiley
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by KEKE911: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
No, I was just trying to pur across the point that not all women are easily swayed by the 'magic stick'
all woman love big rod no lie .i dont pretend like u
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by kenuoyibo(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
@lanle
being a virgin is something u shud be proud of.keep it for your would-be husband. that is the best gift a woman can give to her husband.
keep it up and dont let any Hot guy deceive to spread your legs,ok?
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by Gabry(f): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Topic,

sighhh. . . Yeah. . . In a way  embarassed  lipsrsealed Its hard. I guess if you want to loose it with lesser pain, its good to do it young. . . Im not sure but I thinki maybe the older you get, the more the muscles tighten angry
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by iz2much: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
just walking
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by biobaba: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hi

The life you live in at a certain period is a cooking process; you must learn to wait for the done work. Waiting is learning. Learning is power. Virginity is purity of power. Virginity means untouched, not yet used. Virginity is the pride of every human being. Virginity starts from the heart, your state of mind. Virginity is pureness and is to be without deformity of heart. Your heart is the vacuums that hold love.

Fornication makes you lose your confidence and your values. Fornication is entangling yourself into sexual intercourse while unmarried making you unfit to see God and putting you in next of line to frustrations. Until you allow Christ to take total control of your life, men will still run your life for you.

Cheers.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by nene1: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2009
kenuoyibo:

@lanle
being a virgin is something u shud be proud of.keep it for your would-be husband. that is the best gift a woman can give to her husband.
keep it up and dont let any Hot guy deceive to spread your legs,ok?

i totally agree. it can be tempting sometimes, especially when the guy is really good looking, but you have to be strong.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by airzzee(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
@POSTER

DO NOT GET BOTHERED! THERE IS NO EVER ESTABLISHED HEALTH ANOMALIES/ADVERSE EFFECTS FOR LOSING A VIRGINITY AT 20ish, 30, 40 OR ABOVE; RATHER LOSING IT IN A YOUNGER AGE COULD CAUSE VVF.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE OF CRUCIFYING NON-VIRGINS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. OVER 95% MEN MARRY THEIR WIVES NON VIRGINS (MEANING THAT 95% OF MEN WHO DISVIRGINED GIRLS SELDOM MARRY THEM);

YOU CAN GET A BETTER ANSWER.

2. OVER 80% OF GIRLS ARE DEFLOWERED THROUGH EITHER OF RAPE, DECEIT OR BRAINWASHING (LIKE THE ONE OUR POSTER HAS BEEN TOLD);

3. VIRGINITY DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE OR GOOD CHARACTER OF A WIFE;

YET, GUARDING IT JEALOUSLY & GIVING IT WILLINGLY TO WHO YOU WISH IS THE GREATEST JOY OF WOMANHOOD; NOT HANDING IT IN TO AN ARMED ROBBER OR A RAPIST, AS USUALLY THE CASE.
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by OBVIOUS(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
airzzee:

YET, GUARDING IT JEALOUSLY & GIVING IT WILLINGLY TO WHO YOU WISH IS THE GREATEST JOY OF WOMANHOOD; NOT HANDING IT IN TO AN ARMED ROBBER OR A RAPIST, AS USUALLY THE CASE.

nice post--- and what happens to women who save it for their husbands and along the way, their husband CHEATS or DIVORCEs them ? undecided
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by edoyad(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thank you guys for educating us that there are no risks on a girl a virgin at 25 and above.
What about for guys ? I've never had an erection and my younger brother jokes that i might be impotent, is it true ?
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by mavenbox: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
@edoyad: Una don come again.

I tink we shud let our emotions stay out of d thread n focus on d question. If ure still a virgin,be proud of urself n if not,dnt hate on those who are
One of the most sensible posts on the entire thread. Kudos!
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by bigrod1: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
[size=16pt]god go punish any non virgin wey come here dey yab a virgin.how can u compare a new car to an old one?no one forced u to sell urs cos of meat pie or amala[/size]
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by chocomillo(f): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
25 years old virgin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by swoosh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
Its funny how ladies that got disvirgined befor age 12 jump at attacking posters of any virgin thread. Men dont care if you're a virgin when they wanna sleep with n dump you, but when it comes to marriage every man would prefer a 'tear rubber' not 3rd class 'tokumbo'. I didnt marry a virgin, but even my wife knows I'd respect her more if i met her intact (note the 'more', because i still respect her). The point here is that although mature men would not mind marrying non-virgins, they would generally have more respect for ladies who are able to hold themselves. If you are still a virgin, hold unto it- there is so much to gain (diginity, respect, etc) and absolutely no complication. and if you started sleeping around before you could barely walk (i.e if you werent raped) then count all the men that have gone through your legs(i.e if you can) then bow your head in shame and SHUT UP
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by brooklyn99: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
Whaaaatt Daaaa?!!! Who wants to be with an inexperienced virgin? Especially , a 29 yr old inexperienced virgin!!!! do u know how much 29 yrs old is in dog yrs? thats like 600 yrs old. now, can u imagine a 600 yr old virgin? please, get a dick ASAP!!!!

ps: i made up the 40 yr old/ 600 yrs old in dog year. but u get the point.lol
Re: Virgins At 25 & Above by N101: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Some of the comments regarding virginity never fail to amaze me at how ignorant and fickle people can be. If other people's virginity is a problem, no need to respond to the thread to talk trash - easy peasy!

Is it so hard to answer a simple question, whether you agree with someone being a 25 year-old virgin or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissing With Your Eyes Open? / 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William / I Did Something Horrible Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.