Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (18433 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Onechancearmy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Obadiah77:
Guys please don't masturbate with her picture o angry angry
Nairaland guys are kinda weird sad

You know we are weird and yet you decided to tempt us with this "ukwulicious" pics tongue

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Onechancearmy:

You know we are weird and yet you decided to tempt us with this "ukwulicious" pics tongue

Were you tempted? grin
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Onechancearmy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Obadiah77:

Were you tempted? grin

I am a 100% African man. Of course I was tempted grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Onechancearmy:

I am a 100% African man. Of course I was tempted grin

What if it was this one that you see?

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by kaayposh: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
I'm suprised you think that banging a big A55 is an achievement
Ontop of that you had to use a fake picture.

But why?
How can you search images using google?
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
kaayposh:

How can you search images using google?

You will have to use Google chrome browser to do a reverse image search.
If you are using a touch screen gadget, just click and hold the image down you will get that option.
If you're using a laptop, then you have to right click on the image
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by kaayposh: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

You will have to use Google chrome browser to do a reverse image search.
If you are using a touch screen gadget, just click and hold the image down you will get that option.
If you're using a laptop, then you have to right click on the image
am using an android phone and I have chrome browser too. how do I insert the picture for Google to search for it.l? I mean is it in my gallery that I will click and hold the image?
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

First and foremost OP, u put her pishure here on NL and tell evrybori tat u BANGED her (ass) tongue...

U are so disrespectful to ur gf... U are only trying to tell us, tat she's nothing but ur sex-toy coz of her ass...

I feel pity to this girl... Hope she see this how u degraded her but ofcurz unless she wants tat little fame as well....cool

If you believe Obadiah then Im sorry for you
He probably lifted that pic from some site
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
kaayposh:
am using an android phone and I have chrome browser too. how do I insert the picture for Google to search for it.l? I mean is it in my gallery that I will click and hold the image?

No, you will click and hold in on the image in your chrome browser
As for how to insert via into google image search engine, i have no idea. I usually just upload it via nairaland and use chrome to search then delete picture quickly. Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / . / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.