Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Experience With A Dreaded Lagos Pickpocket - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With A Dreaded Lagos Pickpocket (888 Views)

All Southerners should Avoid Kano state & Northern region : My Experience / A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Dreaded Lagos Pickpocket by Rizmo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Coming from Abuja, a city inhabited by the most "smartest" Pickpockets, I used to think that I was probably the last person a "learning" pocket-picking street urchin could ever outsmart.
My most memorable encounter with those dreaded touts yesterday kept me pondering all day.
In broad day light. Before my very eyes. And in the shortest known flash to a man, I was dispossessed of my phone. Funny enough, I was forced to sheepishly grin while the whole drama was unfolding. The fact I was spotting the NYSC khaki maybe informed their devilish decision. The misdirecting antiques and approach of the "master" pickpocket was inexplicably laudable. Honestly, I was thrilled.
But thank God for the spirit of timely revelation. Though he succeeded in picking the phone without an iota of suspicion, before he could say Jack Robinson I realized the larceny. I got my phone back from him without hassle.
In my conclusion, the smartest pickpocket in Abuja is a "learning learner" in Lagos.
Re: My Experience With A Dreaded Lagos Pickpocket by Shagati(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Welcome to Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Dreaded Lagos Pickpocket by LuveU2(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shagati:
Welcome to Lagos grin
Lmao grin

Btw,
Happy new month and a lovely day to you dear.

Pls we plead for your votes in the ongoing mr nairaland contest. I am sorry for informing u this late cos voting has started already and still on.Pls do bear with us.

Here is the link to vote dear

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote Falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Consider Before Going To Camp / Corpersnest Nysc Bus Travel Service / A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.