Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (41325 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Okewa(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Oga say sumtin wat is the meaning of dis?...dnt jst waste front page plss
sam4:
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 1:05am On Nov 26, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

its a year now?? any new development??

Hehehe my homie is now a married man; she gave birth to a male child

But now the home is like fuji house of commotion; fights and quarrels have been the order of the day, dont envy the homie at all
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Aldebaran(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by nwanwaoge(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Chidonc:

your friend can only unhook himself through any of this 3 options

1) tell the court he would accept the pregnancy on the condition that all expenses made during the period of the pregnancy would be recorded and paid if a paternity test proves otherwise (including the fee for the paternity test), otherwise you will care and cater for the child if it is his.
if she is sure the child does not belong to your friend, she will immediately withdraw charges, I have seen this work a couple of times

2) or let him get her phone snatched, if he knows the password and pattern, if she is toiling with his head, he would see msgs sent to her family and friends about how she wants to frustrate him, more especially to her close friend and she may also have contacted her baby daddy, screen shots of such msg would help him in court

3) bff method, also known as best friends forever method
this method is getting across to your most trusted guys like 4 or 3 of them asking them to arrest her for trying to impose their pregnancy on you and they want their child, feed them details of what they need yo know like the age of the pregnancy etc and watch out the case been struck out of court

4) thank me later
Nice idea!
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Rainmaker69(m): 1:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
Hello folks, I just came back from a court summon with my close pal and I really think his case should serve as a warning to others.

Nice story, but confirm first, the Summons is for what again? Also, what court is the suit filed? Those parts don't add up.
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Chidonc:

1) tell the court he would accept the pregnancy on the condition that all expenses made during the period of the pregnancy would be recorded and paid if a paternity test proves otherwise (including the fee for the paternity test), otherwise you will care and cater for the child if it is his.
if she is sure the child does not belong to your friend, she will immediately withdraw charges, I have seen this work a couple of times

2) or let him get her phone snatched, if he knows the password and pattern, if she is toiling with his head, he would see msgs sent to her family and friends about how she wants to frustrate him, more especially to her close friend and she may also have contacted her baby daddy, screen shots of such msg would help him in court

this method is getting across to your most trusted guys like 4 or 3 of them asking them to arrest her for trying to impose their pregnancy on you and they want their child, feed them details of what they need yo know like the age of the pregnancy etc and watch out the case been struck out of court

4) thank me later

Boss thanks, God bless
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by DjAndroid: 4:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
I have never dated a lady more than six months
This is not a good testimony.
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Obere4u: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Chidonc:

4) thank me later

Egbon baddest
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Samyokporua(m): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2017
absolutely my ex girlfriend, urhobo geh sad
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Brushless: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Chidonc:

4) thank me later
You must be either a Lawyer or a hardcore!
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by gratiaeo(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Chidonc:

4) thank me later
Chai!
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by ObinnaVal93(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
Hello folks, I just came back from a court summon with my close pal and I really think his case should serve as a warning to others.

He has been dating a lady for the past three years, his parents didn't like the girl and discouraged him but he was adamant, he usually visited her parents and bought gifts for her siblings, she was his world or should I say she was his weakness.

He spent frivolously on her, She wasn't working but her room was more decorated than even an oil worker while he managed simple appliances. What caused their rifts was that he opened a hairdressing saloon for her, collected a loan of over 150k, coincidentally his younger sister was about going back to school and she needed 40k, his dad didn't have enough so he pleaded with his son but the boy said he didn't have any, his sister had to sell her phone to him just to complete the money when she had no other choice, and he on the other hand was opening a saloon for his girl.

Word fluttered around that his girl had began cheating on him, he stubbornly refused to listen until he caught her red handed, instead of breaking up with her and counting his losses, he decided not to be a maga, so he kept her and kept sleeping with her like every time they were together.

The girl later found out that he had started dating another girl, she confided in a friend who was closed to me that she was going to punish the guy for wasting three years of her life.

She took in and accused the guy of being responsible for her pregnancy, of course he couldn't outrightly deny her, both parents knew they were dating as he was the only guy she ever brought home to her parents.

He denied the pregnancy on the grounds that he always played safe with her but of course who would believe him, now he's running around trying to source funds for a paternity test while battling court summons and an impending disownment by his dad, infact his dad almost got cardiac arrest when in court he was told his son opened a saloon when his own sister needed just less than 10k to complete her school tuition.

None of his family members even follows him to court again, they left him to his fate.

Now to my fellow guys, please if your girl is cheating, just free her, don't look at what you had spent on her because some ladies lack conscience and could ruin your life due to their selfish interests.

pls be warn, if you would do 'chop and clean mouth', do it with a side chick that won't destroy your life or who is just a friend with benefit.

A Word Is Enough For The Wise My Friends....

you try o..u still HV him as a friend??..d kind of friends I hv..na hot slap ur brain go reconfigure..cos ur activities will definitely HV a rub on dem...shebi him eye don clear pass dstv..don't know y sum pple jes want to learn d hard way.. after God my 'family' next which includes persons I c as bin family...
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Na wa o. This thread dey make FP after a year has passed angry
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by 9jatatafo(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2017
A mugu is always a maga
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by kiddapunk: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

He has been dating a lady for the past three years, his parents didn't like the girl and discouraged him but he was adamant, he usually visited her parents and bought gifts for her siblings, she was his world or should I say she was his weakness.

He spent frivolously on her, She wasn't working but her room was more decorated than even an oil worker while he managed simple appliances. What caused their rifts was that he opened a hairdressing saloon for her, collected a loan of over 150k, coincidentally his younger sister was about going back to school and she needed 40k, his dad didn't have enough so he pleaded with his son but the boy said he didn't have any, his sister had to sell her phone to him just to complete the money when she had no other choice, and he on the other hand was opening a saloon for his girl.

Word fluttered around that his girl had began cheating on him, he stubbornly refused to listen until he caught her red handed, instead of breaking up with her and counting his losses, he decided not to be a maga, so he kept her and kept sleeping with her like every time they were together.

The girl later found out that he had started dating another girl, she confided in a friend who was closed to me that she was going to punish the guy for wasting three years of her life.

She took in and accused the guy of being responsible for her pregnancy, of course he couldn't outrightly deny her, both parents knew they were dating as he was the only guy she ever brought home to her parents.

He denied the pregnancy on the grounds that he always played safe with her but of course who would believe him, now he's running around trying to source funds for a paternity test while battling court summons and an impending disownment by his dad, infact his dad almost got cardiac arrest when in court he was told his son opened a saloon when his own sister needed just less than 10k to complete her school tuition.

None of his family members even follows him to court again, they left him to his fate.

Now to my fellow guys, please if your girl is cheating, just free her, don't look at what you had spent on her because some ladies lack conscience and could ruin your life due to their selfish interests.

pls be warn, if you would do 'chop and clean mouth', do it with a side chick that won't destroy your life or who is just a friend with benefit.

and the sidechick is a programmed sex robot without emotions abi? As much as female infidelity is bad it's not right to term any girl a side chick coz she has her feelings too
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

what if a guy is cheating
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by olanshi: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017

Awon Omo Tika-bodi!

Eleebu Omo ale Jati-Jati!

Nothing but Infatuation

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by BiiDii(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Pvssy. N**s that give a fnck about pvssy. What are they
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2017
that's for guys wey no won hear word. . .wetin they sweet, attimes they kill.....thank God he did not mention say the girl use juju hold him.....well we all do many crazy things for love but he may have learnt his lessons the hard way. . .no matter what, the family should not abandon him...let them stick with him till the court case ends..... wonder when the paternity test result is out and it shows the boy is not the father, what will happen next?
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Makes no sense at all.

Love has a price but this is not what he is paying for. He is paying for his stupidity, so do not warn others as not everyone can be this stupid.
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Tinalex(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2017
really! but a guy can have side chicks abi? abeg ladies cheat ooo, once you are sure hez found side runs, please get your own side bobo too. let the cycle continue until we all go back to being sane and stay faithful to one partner.
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Bizibi(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmm, this one pass be careful......
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by TheSociopath(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

if you follow me you would know that I'm in my finals and not a worker... BTW I have never dated a lady more than six months
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by theapeman: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

what a foolish guy!

I keep telling guys that naija women are bunch of useless creature.

he forsake his family just for this useless black creature called women and now you are thinking on how to amend it. undecided

just one smelly stinky pu.$$y has damage your life and what you took time to develop undecided

this will be a lesson for all those mugu boys who keep following naija women thinking it love!

STOP FOLLOWING THOSE APES STOP FOLLOWING THOSE APE undecided

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE

THE WISE WILL LEARN WHILE THE FOOLS WILL KEEP FOLLOWING BLACK YANSH.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Excuzeme: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2017
If she is cheating on you, just organise like guys to phuck the hell out of her brain, then stylishly dump her afterwards.
Mixture of multiple DNA will mess up any clue.
Since it is the sex that was not enough for her.
undecided
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Tamakay(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2017
And to all Nlanders, read a post from the beginning to the end before liking it. I'm regretting here because I liked this post at first because i just read only the last two paragraphs. Ordinarily, I would have attacked the Op because after reading from the beginning to the end, I observed that the issue at hand doesn't warrant the warning issued to guys by the Op for the fact that the guy in the story is stupid and deserves more than that punishment. In fact, it is not a punishment because for a girl in this 21st century to keep a pregnancy for a guy shows she want the guy she's dating more than the way the guy wants her.
And two, for him to buy his own sister's phone meaning he's very cruel and deserve none of the family members support and presence in court.
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by lereinter(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2017
sanbells:
The girl most have used jazz on him to make him provide for her and forget his own sibling.Thats not love,that's foolishness.

although its a possibility but not all guys are jazzed before they misbehave

especially guys that ve sex controls
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by BTT(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Chidonc:

4) thank me later

Bad assss guyman!!!
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by laborious(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2017
If i talk now dem go say I talk o...
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by Itzurboi(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
I go with option 1, if she hear that condition, her mind go cut like bet9ja ticket.
Chidonc:

4) thank me later
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend by laborious(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2017
Tinalex:
really! but a guy can have side chicks abi? abeg ladies cheat ooo, once you are sure hez found side runs, please get your own side bobo too. let the cycle continue until we all go back to being sane and stay faithful to one partner.
ode I think the girl is your friend or crew member abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / How To Spot A Gigolo / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.