Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Have You Been Zoned Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Zoned Before? (725 Views)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Zoned Before? by kabanayol9(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2016
There is this wonderful girl i liked so so much, initially we started as friends, from the onset it was just ordinary friends, I didn't have feelings for her initially, gradually we were comfortable with each other, sharing each other problems, go out together, she do change in my presence without her thinking otherwise, but suddenly this feelings came from nowhere, started feeling gish gish, I controlled myself because I don't want to loose our friendship, she noticed me and asked me what the problem is, I didn't disclose it, she started behaving one kind when I approached her to ask her what was wrong? she replied until I tell her what I was hiding, after some time I told her i will tell her on one condition, that we will still be good friends, she agreed, after telling her she just laughed over it and said kabanayol you are like my brother, we are still good friends till date in fact brother and sister. #myfriendshipoflife#.
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by gbemi514: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2016
I have been friendzoned and I have friendzone too

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Wanted 2 friendzoned me but i insisted on her bein my woman and she finally gave in......

To me i think friendzonin is all about mentality........if i value u nd u tink of friendzonin me....den off i go undecided
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2016
grin

Not all ladies does this....

Who doesn't like to fall in love with ur bestie, right? wink
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Not all ladies does this ....

why do you think that they *does this* cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by kabanayol9(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Not all ladies does this....
Yes you are right, what can I do more than what I've done?
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by kabanayol9(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Wanted 2 friendzoned me but i insisted on her bein my woman and she finally gave in......

To me i think friendzonin is all about mentality........if i value u nd u tink of friendzonin me....den off i go undecided
You are lucky bro.
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

They juz playing hard to get sha grin u know ladies forming kolo mental most of the time tongue

And if men we're been friendzoned, most of y'all will give ASAP angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2016
kabanayol9:

You are lucky bro.

Is not a matter of lucky, my ex broke up with me nd ask me 2 be friends with her....i told her i didnt came 2 u just 2 be ur friend grin Simple....if u attach ursef 2 important nd i'll leave u witout lookin bk
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

U again grin grin grin

I didn't see that comin tongue
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:

They juz playing hard to get sha grin u know ladies forming kolo mental most of the time tongue

And if men we're been friendzoned, most of y'all will give ASAP angry

undecided strange being undecided
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by rawpadgin(m): 12:54am On Jul 31, 2016
yes, when I was a teen
Re: Have You Been Zoned Before? by kabanayol9(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
I just want a new girlfriend, hopefully one day.

(1) (Reply)

9 Stages You Go Through When Your Favorite Couple Breaks Up / To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls / Foods To Help You Perform Excellent In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.