Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66606 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ceaser: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2016
These responses:

1. Yorubas are not smart at all. Buhari is gradually turning that region to a war zone in retaliation for turning the North to war zone with BH. He did not succeed doing it with south easterners when he arrested Kanu, expecting civil unrest as an excuse to bomb the South East.

2. It is all propaganda. Buhari should show us pictures of burnt militants as evidence.

3. Those are not war helicopters but helicopters of servicing oil companies.

4. Those being bombed are not ijaws, but Yorubas. Buhari is bombing Yoruba criminals and the zombie westerners are rejoicing.

5. Buhari is bombing innocent civilians that live in these areas where the criminals may not even reside as they would have fled the areas when the get whiff an impending army bombardment. By Friday we will start seeing mothers coming out searching for lost children.

6. The FG better not try this nonsense with we the Ijaws and NDA because FIGHTING is our surname.

7. The FG did not give this kind of brute response to the NDAs but will rather do so to Lagos because the south west is more important to the FG.

Yet another school of thoughts posited variously and vehemently too:

1. Thank God for this military intervention to rid our place of the criminals.

2. My area is presently hot now as I can hear exchange of gunfire.

3. Bro, abeg lie down for ground. Stay away from the windows o.

4. I saw the army passed by my street in Ikorodu with machine guns earlier on.

5. The inhabitants in Arepo will surely be glad to be rid of this menace. I had to abandon my house because they have killed almost 20 landlords in retaliation of one of their gang member arrested. They even cut off the ear of one man because he understands Ijaw language.

6. These criminals live kilometers away offshore in shanties far from civilizations. They even steal generators and flat screen TVs to live a decent life in their shanties.

7. They are mostly Ijaws that come into town when they need bunkering jobs carried out. The Oba and some Yoruba men and women are in cahoots with them as they always tax the militants before granting them permission to do a job in their turf.

8. Anyone that is caught in that fire even if Yorùbá will have to explain what he is doing in such places away from civilization. He/she will likely be those that do business with these vandals.

8. Please don't cry more than the bereaved. Lagosians have not complained about steps to rid their state of criminals. Even the people of Arepo have no complaints.

9. Release pictures so you can start crying genocide, UN, EU, HRW abi? If you want pictures, abeg take your chinko phone go take pictures yourself.

10. I was on Lagos Ibadan expressway and spotted this helicopter dropping those bombs. Na like I dey watch action movie.

I can't go on for want of space and time.

Do you need to be told the real proponents of peace, stability and progress from the two groups presented to you above?

Do you need to be told those who put HUMANITY before ethnicity, religion, kith and kin or political affiliation from the two groups?

You can tell those group whose comments are sentiment driven, two-faced and hypocritical at best.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Enehh(m): 2:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Enehh(m): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2016
olabukola:
Hope this guy is wrong otherwise

Wetin.dis persin.dey talk?..
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Enehh(m): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Bravo....
NA..
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tonyobj(m): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

Niceeeeeeee!

I told these people. Once Yorubas get on the defensive mode, it's not good for anyone. The message will pass from Lagos to Ogun to Oyo to Ondo etc.

Recent attacks on Ogun/Lagos is similar to Ojukwu's foolish mistake in Ore. Foreigners attacking Yorubaland again. It's like there's a quiet declared war on Yorubas and Yorubaland.

My people need to wake up.

In this day and age and at your current age you are still making tribalistic statements. Calling your fellow countrymen"foreigners". Who are "your people". As Nigerians aren't we all "ONE"? Apparently, 11 equally daft people liked your comment.
Sad, but TRIBALISM and other separatist mentality is what brought us all here in the first place.
Think before you type some hate message next time. Meanwhile, you and the 11 people who liked your post should kneel down, face the wall and raise up your hands for the next 24hrs.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by KINGinVAHALA: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
modath:
Double post..
Good morning pretty MO, please check your email.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by millionboi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
ycat:
You should be happy then as always that your adversaries are getting killed, so why are you guys worked up.
because herdsmen are killin ppl and buhari is not doing anything abt it
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tobex23(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oyiboman69:

may amadioha twist that gutter of yours you called mouth for mentioning that name itsekiri,you should pray for you to have slight chance of being like the peaceful and remarkable people call itsekiri,yeye fowl.

Oops, hello Sir...

Could you spare me a minute of your time sir?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by franklynsunny(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
MetaHuman:
when they asked you to go to school you no go go
Do you know the meaning of camp?

Camp is a place where people with like minds gather.

E.g science camp, millitary camps, terrorists camp, food camp, fat camp.

Militants camp means they made the place a no go area for civilians but militants.. Just like you cannot wake up one day and walk like a king into military camp or book haram camp.

Hope you have learnt something and stop spewing ignorance.
di man foolish

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.