Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66608 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by supajizy(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
ikarm17:

Niceeeeeeee!

I told these people. Once Yorubas get on the defensive mode, it's not good for anyone. The message will pass from Lagos to Ogun to Oyo to Ondo etc.

Recent attacks on Ogun/Lagos is similar to Ojukwu's foolish mistake in Ore. Foreigners attacking Yorubaland again. It's like there's a quiet declared war on Yorubas and Yorubaland.

My people need to wake up.

Hehehe Cock and Shoot Vs Automatic Rifles
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by afanide: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:
unfortunately he isn't far from the truth. But lets wait till Thursday when ppl start searching for their missing ones ,then the whole truth will be unveiled

Exactly my thought........ Before friday, we will hear news of mothers protesting about their missing children.

By the way, why are they scared of releasing/attaching photos? They didnt go with their phoes?

They should release photos lets see if those underaged children are also Militants.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by supajizy(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2016
omofunaab:

Shut up, the largest oil producing community in ondo state is the ilaje community.. .is ilaje igbo?

FYI!! ILAJE COMMUNITY IS DONINATED BY IJAWS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2016
franklynsunny:
Is it Iraq region?
90% of people killed wil b innocent

Hw can u jus throw bombs in a community cos militants are sighted dere....

So pathetic n unprofessional?

Is jus as if u see so much touts in oshodi area n u decide to attack d whole oshodi....d question nw is....na only d touts dey dere

There had been increased surveillance there for some days before the strike. Do you think the already delicate PMB government will do mistakes that would call for their heads on social media thereby attaracting international outrage? Pessimistic oaf.

13 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by saintdennis(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.

It's not accidental bro...the yorubas (in league with the brits) were hell bent on further disintegrating the old benin kingdom.

It's amazing that people say benin country is landlocked.

You know edo and delta were part of western region before? After the referendum (which they all voted to creat mid-west). they(FG acceded to yorubas request) to corner parts of ondo belonging to benin kingdom and keep it in the west.

That is why ondo is an oil producing state (in the southwest today)

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by crisycent: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016
franklynsunny:
Is it Iraq region?
90% of people killed wil b innocent

Hw can u jus throw bombs in a community cos militants are sighted dere....

So pathetic n unprofessional?

Is jus as if u see so much touts in oshodi area n u decide to attack d whole oshodi....d question nw is....na only d touts dey dere
when they asked you to go to school you no go go
Do you know the meaning of camp?

Camp is a place where people with like minds gather.

E.g science camp, millitary camps, terrorists camp, food camp, fat camp.

Militants camp means they made the place a no go area for civilians but militants.. Just like you cannot wake up one day and walk like a king into military camp or book haram camp.

Hope you have learnt something and stop spewing ignorance.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Redraw that map and Ondo will no longer be an oil producing state
you do realize the oil belongs to the ilajes right?

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by LordCenturion(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2016
[author=yusburg post=48047522]

Pain me as how, am yoruba from Ogun State, am just thinking I'd those things are real, I don't want those animals to torment my people anymore
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by kikake: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Nigeria is that country without hostile neighbours but acquires arms and ammunition as well as trains its armed forces to kill Nigeria's citizens to enable a particular class sustain stealing and misappropriation of the country's oil wealth.
So far, about 2.5 million people have been killed in fights to keep dysfunctional Nigeria one so as to enable the thieves and misappropriation of the country's resources to continue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by zikter(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Pure lie, we need d pix of d militant dat r dead to comfirm. Is high time our govt should start telling us d truth. My question is how many military was also killed. Govt dat is full of lies..........
Those they killed if true they r innocent Nigerians not millitants Rubish oooooooooo
pls kindly go to the creeks where the said battle is raging and bring the pictures for us. thanks in advance

10 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by afanide: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=Shabib post=48047380]
Those vandalising our resources should not be spared.

Name the resources and location please......

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by muller101(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Bombing their environment

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by joey150(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Generalkorex:
My area is hotter than fire now.
Serious exchange of guns.and the military just brought it rocket launchers which were mounted on vehicle.
Militants no go wait.
so you are near the action and cant even record or snap something.

What the hell do Nigerians do with their phones

Many people like you saying this and that..but not 1 picture.. Should i say smart phones in the hands of dumb people
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
supajizy:

choi.. Another ignorant flat head.

Ilaje dominated by ijaw.. Like saying ijebu dominated by Igbo, does it make any sense to you?

13 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
supajizy:

It is better to keep quiet and be presumed wise than to speak and remove all doubts as to stupidity.

15 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by emitheo(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
If OPC or federal govt like, make them bomb as they like but make them no near ijaw lands because our own sef no good ooh... Fight na our surname.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2016
daylife7:

Maybe on the piplines instead........

I bet you, they're prepared to sink the pipelines. Pray it doesn't land on the houses. Fiery bombs and thatched huts are good friends.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by emitheo(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2016
kikake:
Nigeria is that country without hostile neighbours but acquires arms and ammunition as well as trains its armed forces to kill Nigeria's citizens to enable a particular class sustain stealing and misappropriation of the country's oil wealth.
So far, about 2.5 million people have been killed in fights to keep dysfunctional Nigeria one so as to enable the thieves and misappropriation of the country's resources to continue.
100% correct...

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by islandmoon: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2016
Who know if Tompolo is even there? Some guys in a buy fired shot at us two months ago when friend tried to overtake them after they drove rubbihs for him, he was shouting at them and the next thing was, tah tah tha. Tah!! We had to speed off, that happened around shagamu, as we were explaining to the police at the check point, they speed passed in their bus, the bullet scratched my friend head, he was lucky to be alive today

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2016
maxwell767:
grin is only in yolobaland and northeast that NA will perform this routine

When they get to Niger Delta territory the will be hovering around the Bermuda triangle.... grin

#for their blind mind they are dealing with ND militants lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I smell civil war... cheesy

Like the Book of revelation said; NATION WILL RISE AGAINST NATION.... Synonymously end time

And you are happy with that situation? Nairaland houses roads of psychotic animals, a fishing net cannot cover them all. The war shall start from your neighbourhood . When you are filled with negativity, its effects must begin with your destruction. . Tomorrow is your independence day, if them born you well, don't leave your shack in Ajegunle for Niger Delta, ibon la pa e gbeyin.

13 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2016
emitheo:
If OPC or federal govt like, make them bomb as they like but make them no near ijaw lands because our own sef no good ooh... Fight na our surname.

Lol. Tompolo ran away from the Army like a frightened schoolgirl, Asari ran to Rep of Benin like a vehicle without brakes. Even Egbesu your god of war is presently a prisoner of the Nigeria army and they're feeding it petrol and koboko.

Don't be in a hurry. The Army is surely coming to Ijaws land to give you the fight you so desire. Charles Taylor wey get craze pass una papa own, these soldiers cure am.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by cruz419(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
It is now clear that Benue State is not in Nigeria.
Broda am asking d same question oo,, am not against d military action in lagos in fact I lyk it but if dere were same consequences or action taking against d heardsmen wen dey destroyed properties and killed at will in other state I would have been happier all life are precious government should stop being partial abi is it only were dere is oil dat now Matta in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2016
afanide:

Exactly my thought........ Before friday, we will hear news of mothers protesting about their missing children.

By the way, why are they scared of releasing/attaching photos? They didnt go with their phoes?

They should release photos lets see if those underaged children are also Militants.......
That is the problem with majority of Nigerians,they simply dont have the ability to think far ahead. With the huge number of soldiers and weapons that Nigeria has ,why should a handful of militants operating in a creek require 3 days of aerial bombardment in a civilian area to dislodge them??
Is this the modern way of moping out criminals from creeks?
By Friday when the real number of civilians and innocent ppl killed begin to come out ,the same ppl hailing the army now will start insulting buhari. Nigerians only think after taking action they dont think before taking it. Most of those militants must have left the area since they knew the military were coming because the military gave the warning. No sensible militant will wait to be killed,most of those killed will be those innocent civilians living or working in that area.

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by WiseFool2(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2016
maxwell767:
grin is only in yolobaland and northeast that NA will perform this routine

When they get to Niger Delta territory the will be hovering around the Bermuda triangle.... grin

#for their blind mind they are dealing with ND militants lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I smell civil war... cheesy

It

Like the Book of revelation said; NATION WILL RISE AGAINST NATION.... Synonymously end time

For your information, it isn't the book of revelations that quoted that. That was Jesus's quote in the gospels..
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by maxwell767(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

And you are happy with that situation? Nairaland houses roads of psychotic animals, a fishing net cannot cover them all. The war shall start from your neighbourhood . When you are filled with negativity, its effects must begin with your destruction. . Tomorrow is your independence day, if them born you well, don't leave your shack in Ajegunle for Niger Delta, ibon la pa e gbeyin.
Ibon lo ma pa awon ebi e... Oni iranu

The thing dy pain u like acide cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by nijanigga: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2016
To all who cares, this is how we will deal with Ipods, flat headed bigots, we will defeat you again.

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ebby9z(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Pure lie, we need d pix of d militant dat r dead to comfirm. Is high time our govt should start telling us d truth. My question is how many military was also killed. Govt dat is full of lies..........
Those they killed if true they r innocent Nigerians not millitants Rubish oooooooooo

Don't be ridiculous. I have been in Ikorodu for days now and I've seen with my eyes this fighter jets. The military presence is as of a war-zone. The military is not joking with this operation.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by maxwell767(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2016
WiseFool2:

For your information, it isn't the book of revelations that quoted that. That was Jesus's quote in the gospels..

Well....

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Ikwokrikwo: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2016
The South wàste is officially a war zone.
Wow

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Shabib(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=afanide post=48047690][/quote]
Seems you're not a nigerian. You should ask yourself that, not me.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:

That is the problem with majority of Nigerians,they simply dont have the ability to think far ahead. With the huge number of soldiers and weapons that Nigeria has ,why should a handful of militants operating in a creek require 3 days of aerial bombardment in a civilian area to dislodge them??
Is this the modern way of moping out criminals from creeks?
By Friday when the real number of civilians and innocent ppl killed begin to come out ,the same ppl hailing the army now will start insulting buhari. Nigerians only think after taking action they dont think before taking it. Most of those militants must have left the area since they knew the military were coming because the military gave the warning. No sensible militant will wait to be killed,most of those killed will be those innocent civilians living or working in that area.

Sorry bro, hold ur tears cos you'll be shedding torrential tears very soon. This is just a dress rehearsal for what's going to happen in the ND very soon.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.