Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66610 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by graphiti: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
tarryT:
lol.... only a fool will think the military is killing ijaws. .. continue with your ijaw hate and watch them wipe out your communities. over 100 people killed, they tag them ijaws and afonjas are celebrating. you fools should ask yourself whats has the people of niger delta got to do with your waste land?

onatisi:

This is getting more serious than ppl are thinking but it seems the residents and ppl in that state are happy about it ,so no problem.

erico2k2:
This is weird, The vast majority of the so called Militant attacks on Oil installations are in Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers state, teh FG never Bombed anywhere there rather are in dialogue with the Militants, and in the Sw they chose to bombard more than 5 communities and I can see some people from that region titillating just cos they do not live in such areas, who knows what the military are playing at or rather the FG,

NwabekeyiSimeon:

But Ibos are crying more than the bereaved. One Ghana Onatisi who claimed to be Yoruba is also crying and want militant to kill his own people so he can blame Buhari. Lol

goldman777:

Abeg how e take concern u facefront every of ur fellow terrorist evil militants colleagues in d bush creeks have been eradicated ur here talking thrash.which responsible humanbeing will build house deep inside the creek bushes away from civilization in lagos state.the only answer is criminals of ur kind.yoruba,s are not complaining so get sense and keep shut

That, my 'friends', is d difference between d SW and d rest!

d SW don't give a hoot whether d 100 militants are their 'brothers', Niger deltans, hausas, idomas or ipads.

What matters is their region is being weeded of destructive/criminals. The more d bigoted-minded rest of Nigerians begin to think along ds line, d better 4 everyone at d day's end!

Does a robber ask 4 ur tribe b4 robbing u?
Why must 'we' keep supporting criminals all because they are 'my brothers'?

SMH!

8 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Danpotter(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nonsence, if 100 were killed then 90 were innocent civilians. This stupid so-called cult Nigerian Military are fools, U imagine shooting round a community

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by SaffronSpice: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy go and sleep , you lot are confused souls,Nothing in my post suggest support for criminality so stop masturbating at my mention.Fact remains , all those killed wont be the IJAWS only.You will also come here and cry us a river too.Stick to the HOLE you belong since that's where people who do not agree with you live in Sadist mtcheew
Do you think I give a damn about the tribe of these criminals?
Stop talking like a horse skull-fvcked your mouth lipsrsealed.

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by damon222: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
superstar1:
Militants my foot.

Do they even have half of the madness of Charles Taylor and he was pounded into submission by our Army-led ECOMOG.

BH with all their gra gra, have been decimated by the same Army.

I pity ND, when Operations move into th theatre. The ashes of all those noise makers will not even be seen talkless of giving them a befitting burial.
So many people with many holes in their brain will agree with those thrash stories.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by plaetton: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.

Pls kindly tell us how exactly did the Nigerian military know who were the militants, and who were innocent civilians before they dropped their b bombs on a civilian community?

Even the much sophisticated US military, with all their satellites, technology and intelligence gathering apparatus, occasionally,in fact, very often mistakenly bomb civilian targets.

Now, trusting own military who are renowned for shooting the civilians they are supposed to protect, what assurances do we have that the more than 100 people bombed to death were not all or majority civilians?

How do you bomb a supposed militant group who are imbedded amongst the civilian population that they are terrorizing ?

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
SaffronSpice:

Do you think I give a damn about the tribe of these criminals?
Stop talking like a horse skull-fvcked your mouth lipsrsealed.
ofcos u do,hence U do not respect ur elders,U just wish the Ijaws get eliminated
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
plaetton:

Pls kindly tell us how exactly did the Nigerian military know who were the militants, and who were innocent civilians before they dropped their b bombs on a civilian community?

Even the much sophisticated US military, with all their satellites, technology and intelligence gathering apparatus, occasionally,in fact, very often mistakenly bomb civilian targets.

Now, trusting own military who are renowned for shooting the civilians they are supposed to protect, what assurances do we have that the more than 100 people bombed to death were not all or majority civilians?

How do bomb a supposed militant group who are imbedded amongst the civilian population that they are terrorizing ?
This is exactly what Im trying to put in the head of that ingrate up here

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by muhamadnur: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
if THEY ONLY KNEW THEY WONT START THIS WAR WITH THE DREADED NIGERIAN ARMY. speaking from personal experience as a residence of BORNU .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by plaetton: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
erico2k2:

This is exactly waht Im trying to put in the head of that ingrate up here
Cognitive dissonance will not allow them to think that far.

In as much we Nigerians have been begging law enforcement agencies to flush out the criminal miscreants terrorizing Arepo and Ikorodu, a tactical special forces unit would have done a much cleaner job of neutralizing them than dropping bombs into a civilian community.

This is tantamount to a war crime if innocent civilians are among casualties.

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Very soon ,the whole picture will become clearer then we shall all know the real situation and truth about the casualty figures .

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by damon222: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
LordCenturion:
Until I see the picture of those corpses
You dey minds those idiots. I have withnessed many wars, bumbed places with pictures of the destroyed and deaths clearly shown. This Buhari with coconut brain and his apc zombies are talking lobosh. All they know is to continue their lie lie and show some helicopters beloningg to oil and oil servicing companies and gum them to bumbings. Dumbest people.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by muhamadnur: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
plaetton:

How do bomb a supposed militant group who are imbedded amongst the civilian population that they are terrorizing ?
arrestin innocent civilians and living them to starve to dead, shooting and killing on the street, burnin civilian homes,shops dropin bombs on farmer etc. ask me i will give you answer,s BORNO RESIDENCE REALLY ENDURED SO MUCH NIGERIAN ARMY OR NIGERIAN T .......

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by damon222: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.
Am so happy too but what am seeing is the usual oil services helcopters belonging to oil companies flying and the zombies with many holes in their brains are happy. If you are used to planes, take a look at that thing and tell me if that is a military helcopter? Coconut head.
If Buhari is man enough, let him show us the destroyed villages and dead body.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by whitebeard(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
People stop practicing tribalism...this is a country issue not a tribal issue...

SEE U PEOPLE SHOULD NOT VEX ME
OR I WILL CHANGE IT FOR THOSE THAT
PRACTICE TRIBALISM....

which one nah...!!!

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by damon222: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
alade112:
Now that the the heat is on them. Dx should pass a clear message to the home base militants D government aren't joking I know some people who are known for hate,will not be happy reading this By the way,what is the government doing on that man who said SW is the only peaceful area in the country Few weeks after his statement we started seeing chaos in SW When some people said they ' ll make Nigeria ungovernable, we didn't joke with the statement We should also take the statement of that man who said SW is the only peaceful region in the country out of hatred and jealousy serious
I pity some people like you. So you believe that one militants is killed abi. In fact, you believe that there is actually bumbardment abi and that militants are killed abi? You think the militants are just community vegilantees abi? They are just foolish people like the dunce call Buhari abi? Look at the helcopter whether is not for oil servicing companies. Cointunue to jump and jubilate. All the Avengers are killed. Foolish people.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by nefertitiram: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
franklynsunny:
Is it Iraq region?
90% of people killed wil b innocent

Hw can u jus throw bombs in a community cos militants are sighted dere....

So pathetic n unprofessional?

Is jus as if u see so much touts in oshodi area n u decide to attack d whole oshodi....d question nw is....na only d touts dey dere

It is called collateral damage.

And if you are not a criminal what will you be doing hiding out in the creeks?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by LordNislaz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Afonjas will go at any length to support their slave masters

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Ngozi123(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
erico2k2:
This is weird, The vast majority of the so called Militant attacks on Oil installations are in Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers state, teh FG never Bombed anywhere there rather are in dialogue with the Militants, and in the Sw they chose to bombard more than 5 communities and I can see some people from that region titillating just cos they do not live in such areas, who knows what the military are playing at or rather the FG,

There is something very sinister happening in Nigeria today; Buhari and co have declared a war on the South and they are plotting to create havoc in every Southern region as revenge for GEJ's handling of Boko Haram in the North. They wanted to use IPOB as a reason to create trouble in the South-East- they thought that by arresting Kanu, his followers would react violently, enabling the government to send the army to deal with them. That's why I'm so glad that IPOB haven't been stupid enough to take this bait as so many people would have died. The South-West is their current target now so the Westerners should prepare for this upcoming onslaught.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Thatsgood555: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's a good one
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ClitRaider: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lie mohd be like:

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by sesaan(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
excel101:
You said "herdsmen don't have camp cos they fight and retreat" where do they retreat to, heaven or Bemuda Triangle?
there are highly mobile killing Machines they strike and dissolve into neighbouring communities.. a Fulani man hike for over 60 kilometre a day... get that into your dumb head
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by sesaan(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
excel101:
You said "herdsmen don't have camp cos they fight and retreat" where do they retreat to, heaven or Bemuda Triangle?
there are highly mobile killing Machines they strike and dissolve into neighbouring communities.. a Fulani man hike for over 60 kilometre a day... get that into your dumb head
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by emitheo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
robay:
Mumu keep on bragging
You be Beans water... Wetin u sabi?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by emitheo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Brightolanton:

Wierd indeed! Fight is your surname and you are proud to say that on this forum? Education, Industry, Technology, Wisdom, Development or Growth of your region is not your surname? This is what you get when dysfunctional home produce a child.
Bloody yoruba... I dont have 2 engage
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by OldefDaniels(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chaiiiiii, look at my country sha. Theres no way U can tell me that at least a quarter of these deaths wont be innocent citizens sha. Plus d cost of carrying out this raids is in part tax payers moneies.
Oh my country,which way to go? Are people not been killed and kidnapped on a daily in Benue and Plateau states? Was this amount of brut force used in the north east until lately? Westerners dying, westerners applauding, thats been them ever since tho.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by emitheo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lol. Tompolo ran away from the Army like a frightened schoolgirl, Asari ran to Rep of Benin like a vehicle without brakes. Even Egbesu your god of war is presently a prisoner of the Nigeria army and they're feeding it petrol and koboko.

Don't be in a hurry. The Army is surely coming to Ijaws land to give you the fight you so desire. Charles Taylor wey get craze pass una papa own, these soldiers cure am.
& the NDA will be waiting
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by EmekaBlue(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Imagine throwing missiles on citizens...I'm sure d death tolls are full of innocent people...Our armed forces r not tactical in operations.. just launching bombs bombs like idiots...its not being combatant but cheating kinda..na war?! Sorry umu yoluba..buharist dey kill una pple
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Odegbami1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Generalkorex:
My area is hotter than fire now.
Serious exchange of guns.and the military just brought it rocket launchers which were mounted on vehicle.
Militants no go wait.

Are you a reporter? You just said your arear is hot and you are still waiting. O boy, this life has no duplicate o
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by authority2006(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
“The aircraft releasing the missiles had three short wings with a sharp mouth. It maintained a visible presence in the sky and anytime it wanted to fire, it flew down as if it was about to crash. I never knew the military had such a weapon.”
This piece actually made my head swell, it sweets me well well. wink
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by mayorchelsea(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Didn't some stupid flat-headed mofos tell us here that the (chief of Defense Staff) CDS is a ceremonial office and has no say when it comes to military directives?God bless the Olonishakin for coming to the aid of his people and bless the NA too

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by OlujobaSamuel: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
lots of peeps here don't understand what's going on. the areas are not occupied by civilians but bloody criminals, they come on land to attack innocent people and return to base. people in ikorodu, iba and arepo are now happy with the military attack on them.
*I thought they are not ijaw militants, but Yoruba criminals, why are some people still defending them with their blood? The rate at which people just love evil, no be here.

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by authority2006(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
OldefDaniels:
Chaiiiiii, look at my country sha. Theres no way U can tell me that at least a quarter of these deaths wont be innocent citizens sha. Plus d cost of carrying out this raids is in part tax payers moneies.
Oh my country,which way to go? Are people not been killed and kidnapped on a daily in Benue and Plateau states? Was this amount of brut force used in the north east until lately? Westerners dying, westerners applauding, thats been them ever since tho.
Eeyahhh! You care so much about Westerners. Just so you know, we love the poundings and we encourage more of it. We want brute force, we are okay with it. Just don't take panadol for Westerners' headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.