Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66612 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by LordCenturion(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Until I see the picture of those corpses

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Sirsubway1: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Redraw that map and Ondo will no longer be an oil producing state

Ilaje people will slap that your mouth for saying this rubbish.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by chaloner(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Nairaland nd odas keep on pushing dis news witout image. Na una pple una go dey wash brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by mightykinga: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.
MORE. PICS. For confirmation pls.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
It is now clear that Benue State is not in Nigeria.

PMB is a bigot. ..he won't bomb the hideouts of fulani herdsmen. .... he rather prefer to buy them Ak47...... Now I know y he was sent packing by IBB...... he will still make mistakes in ND Creek

10 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by afanide: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Killing Innocent people in the name of Ijaw Militants...

Very soon their parents will come out and cry then we will know if truelly they killed Ijaw Militants in SW.....

6 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
olabukola:
Hope this guy is wrong otherwise
unfortunately he isn't far from the truth. But lets wait till Thursday when ppl start searching for their missing ones ,then the whole truth will be unveiled

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by saintRighteous49(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2016
PDP always trying to destroy buhari government with this militants but there plans will not work

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by omofunaab(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2016
olabukola:

The guy is mischievous of course. ..my uncle stays in that area.. Military has advised everybody to stay in doors ..that adeyinka grandson resides in the UK yet he spits hatred from there

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by eleshin(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Generalkorex:
My area is hotter than fire now.
Serious exchange of guns.and the military just brought it rocket launchers which were mounted on vehicle.
Militants no go wait.

Where is your area please?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tdayof(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Pure lie, we need d pix of d militant dat r dead to comfirm. Is high time our govt should start telling us d truth. My question is how many military was also killed. Govt dat is full of lies..........
Those they killed if true they r innocent Nigerians not millitants Rubish oooooooooo
Never compare your militants to men of honour

olabukola:
That guy is a damn Liar. 12 military jets? So you mean all jets deployed to North East and those at SS/SE were deployed to Lagos? He should just shut up!

“The aircraft releasing the missiles had three short wings with a sharp mouth. It maintained a visible presence in the sky and anytime it wanted to fire, it flew down as if it was about to crash. I never knew the military had such a weapon.”
Those are obviously A-jETS. Still the best for ground attack we have got presently. To you all militants sympathizers. If A-jet is capable of doing this to your great militants, what will happen when the JF-17's arrive?

24 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2016
The government has been properly advised. It shouldn't negotiate from a position of weakness. Bomb the criminals and call for a truce. If they refuse, bomb them some more till you put the fear of God in these bastards.

No ragtag band of criminals can hold the country hostage.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by blym4real: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2016
onatisi:
unfortunately he isn't far from the truth. But lets wait till Thursday when ppl start searching for their missing ones ,then the whole truth will be unveiled
your hatred for this government is quite appalling.

13 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by toofit007: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2016
alade112:
Now that the the heat is on them. Dx should pass a clear message to the home base militants D government aren't joking I know some people who are known for hate,will not be happy reading this By the way,what is the government doing on that man who said SW is the only peaceful area in the country Few weeks after his statement we started seeing chaos in SW When some people said they ' ll make Nigeria ungovernable, we didn't joke with the statement We should also take the statement of that man who said SW is the only peaceful region in the country out of hatred and jealousy serious
picture of the over hundred killed or I don't believe

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by eyeview: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2016
alade112:
Sad be:asts reactions while reading

http://punchng.com/military-rains-bombs-ijaw-militants-south-west/

They actually said I should tell you that they don't give a hoot about how you handle your problem. Face who is facing you and leave them out of it cos they have more positive things to think about.
Maybe you can check on the hausas to see if they care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by sesaan(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
The op mentioned how the army killed about 100 militants and I was wondering why they haven't done that to the herdsmen that are destroying Benue.
herdsmen don't have camps they strike and retreat

7 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2016
daylife7:

PMB is a bigot. ..he won't bomb the hideouts of fulani herdsmen. .... he rather prefer to buy them Ak47...... Now I know y he was sent packing by IBB...... he will still make mistakes in ND Creek

Be careful of what you wish for. If he makes mistakes in the ND creeks, the bombs may start raining on your houses instead of the militants hideouts.

14 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2016
blym4real:

your hatred for this government is quite appalling.

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Shabib(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2016
God bless Nigeria.
Those vandalising our resources should not be spared.
Not suspicious!

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by frankdGreat125: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2016
Pure lie, we need d pix of d militant dat r dead to comfirm. Is high time our govt should start telling us d truth. My question is how many military was also killed. Govt dat is full of lies..........
Those they killed if true they r innocent Nigerians not millitants Rubish oooooooooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Tenkobos(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
sesaan:

herdsmen don't have camps they strike and retreat
Tell that to a non Enugu indigene that has never lived in Benue

5 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by MrMcJay(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
afanide:
Killing Innocent people in the name of Ijaw Militants...

Very soon their parents will come out and cry then we will know if truelly they killed Ijaw Militants in SW.....

The Ijaw Youth Congress has said the militants disturbing aren't Ijaws. Don't cry more than the bereaved. When they reach your side in PH, you'll be able to accurately confirm if Ijaw criminals were killed or not.

13 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by franklynsunny(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Is it Iraq region?
90% of people killed wil b innocent

Hw can u jus throw bombs in a community cos militants are sighted dere....

So pathetic n unprofessional?

Is jus as if u see so much touts in oshodi area n u decide to attack d whole oshodi....d question nw is....na only d touts dey dere

6 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
olabukola:
you mean another ediotic flat head spreading propanganda?

11 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by alade112(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
eyeview:

They actually said I should tell you that they don't give a hoot about how you handle your problem. Face who is facing you and leave them out of it cos they have more positive things to think about.
toofit007:
picture of the over hundred killed or I don't believe
eyeview:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
MrMcJay:

Be careful of what you wish for. If he makes mistakes in the ND creeks, the bombs may start raining on your houses instead of the militants hideouts.

Maybe on the piplines instead........

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by yahmohy27: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
dunkem21:
God bless GEJ cool

The same OPC that protected the waterways but had their licences terminated..

Again, God bless GEJ cheesy
what is this one doing here or who is this sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
tdayof:
That guy is a damn Liar. 12 military jets? So you mean all jets deployed to North East and those at SS/SE were deployed to Lagos? He should just shut up!

You are right. That guy is an animal with a fat filled head hence no space for a brain. He spews hatred all the time. Omo ale paraku ni. Probably lives in a hole in Peckham.

20 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by dunkem21(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
yahmohy27:
what is this one doing here or who is this sef

I said God bless GEJ for believing in OPC .. any problem with that

3 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by maxwell767(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
grin is only in yolobaland and northeast that NA will perform this routine

When they get to Niger Delta territory the will be hovering around the Bermuda triangle.... grin

#for their blind mind they are dealing with ND militants lipsrsealed

Meanwhile I smell civil war... cheesy

Like the Book of revelation said; NATION WILL RISE AGAINST NATION.... Synonymously end time

7 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=LordCenturion post=48046984]Until I see the picture of those corpses [he pain am tongue]
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tukdi: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2016
shocked Like play, like play this country fit scatter for buhari's hand sha! But I pray it doesnt!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.