Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun (66607 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Viergeachar: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Honestly, the OPC has been so disappointing.

All the same, it's better late than never.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by bakynes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
erico2k2:

This is exactly what Im trying to put in the head of that ingrate up here
You and the guy you quoted have serious comprehension problems. The Military fired missles into the camps of the Militants/ Vandals in the creeks which is always a bit far away from the civilian settlements. Any innocent civilian should not be seen around there having any business with them. Yes there is bound to be a few human collateral damage for the greater good of the community. Even the great America will bomb a place with hundreds of dredded terrorist and a few civilians for the greater good of all because if they dont sacrifice those innocent lives at that time many more innocent civilians will be killed.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
olabukola:
Hope this guy is wrong otherwise

He is talking rubbish. Am on ground in one of the communities and we share and exchange updates amongst ourselves.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by erico2k2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
bakynes:

You and the guy you quoted have serious comprehension problems. The Military fired missles into the camps of the Militants/ Vandals in the creeks which is always a bit far away from the civilian settlements. Any innocent civilian should not be seen around there having any business with them. Yes there is bound to be a few human collateral damage for the greater good of the community. Even the great America will bomb a place with hundreds of dredded terrorist and a few civilians for the greater good of all because if they dont sacrifice those innocent lives at that time many more innocent civilians will be killed.
Do you have evidence of all what you just said, cos if you are not in that region how did you know a missile was fired at them? so from what you are saying if you was there then that make you a
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by bakynes(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
damon222:
I pity some people like you. So you believe that one militants is killed abi. In fact, you believe that there is actually bumbardment abi and that militants are killed abi? You think the militants are just community vegilantees abi? They are just foolish people like the dunce call Buhari abi? Look at the helcopter whether is not for oil servicing companies. Cointunue to jump and jubilate. All the Avengers are killed. Foolish people.
We need to call the attention of Seun the Owner of Nairaland to Criminal and Militant Sympathizers, Oga Seun please give these guys 6 months ban.

I cant just understand these people, if you read the thread from the beginning, you will see some NLs saying they saw the military helicopters and Jet Fighters hovering over their roofs so how is that Oil company's helicopters abi when did Oil company helicopters start carrying missles? SMH. I could remember even when we started campaigning against GEJ we never sympathized with Bokoharam because we didnt like GEJ. So why support criminality because you hate the Yorubas/Buhari and APC. For those asking for pictures, please go into the creeks and take pictures so that when the Military carries out another air raid you will romance with the missles.

7 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ycat: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
You should be happy then as always that your adversaries are getting killed, so why are you guys worked up.
millionboi:
Millitants are in the creek,army are just killin innocent civillians with bomb

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tommykiwi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
ikarm17:

GEJ Zombie.
Where is your sense?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I mean, this is a good move by the OPC.

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

So let us talk about these militants.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.

You can twist the story anyway you like. We know these are Ijaw, not Itsekiri and they are from Ijawland not Yorubaland.

Regardless, they are deadmeat, that's the bottomline!

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by gagafuc: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
End time things.
Rapture is near.
The period of the great tribulation after the rapture of the Church will be worse.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Funjosh(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Some Nigerians just lost their lives embarassed
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by macof(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

The plan of the OPC is to protect, and not destroy their land. The Militants in the Niger Delta, are destroying their own lands, and his is why i support this move by the OPC.

The Militants in the West are a product of two worlds. They are from Ondo State, which is in the West. But, they are the Ijaws and the Itsekiri from Ondo State, and these guys are not Yoruba's, but pure Niger Deltans, who by accident of wrongful map drawing, find themselves in the Western part of Nigeria.

A typical example is Oritsefemi the Musician, who is an Itsekiri, but from Ondo State.

So, we can safely say the militants hitting the Western part of Nigeria are actually Westerners, and so the OPC should be ready to fight against their own brothers.

Lastly, kudos goes to the Nigerian Military for the flushing out,bombing and killing of these militants.

Fedayeen02:
Redraw that map and Ondo will no longer be an oil producing state

smh. Itsekiris are more Yoruba than anything, certainly not Ijaw

and There are no Itsekiris native to Ondo state
The Ilaje own most of the oil in Ondo state

I believe the statistics provided about the militants are false... even the Ijaw areas of Ondo state are heavily Yorubanized that they can't possibly be a threat to yorubaland so where are these hundreds of militants camped that the natives don't have access to?

I suspect the FG is using the excuse of a few militant presence to attack innocent residence of Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by fexyrich(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is why I have always said that Nigeria needs a president with military background ..Godluck Jonathan was a good man,but he was too cold a president to handle terrorism in this country..As far as tackling insecurity in this country is concerned a president like obj or buhari is the best man for the job..Gej would wait till almost all Nigerians are wiped out before taking actions..But a military minded president will not take nonsense,They are more strong minded and proactive with issues like this..The fools called NDA think they are bigger than d govt..They think its GEJs tenure were BH was tolerated and almost took over the country ..They came at d very wrong time.Because same way this govt was able to silence the dare devil book haram,they will soon be wiped out too...Kudos to mr president..

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by meromero11: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros, stop this nonsense. Itsekiris have nothing to do with militancy. We value and cherish our eternal bond with our yoruba cousins. The average itsekiri man and woman is a contented and highly successful individual. We are peace loving. We are yorubas and we will never attack our brothers. We know very clearly well who our enemies are. Please do not pitch family against each other.

4 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by meromero11: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
macof:

smh. Itsekiris are more Yoruba than anything, certainly not Ijaw

and There are no Itsekiris native to Ondo state
The Ilaje own most of the oil in Ondo state

I believe the statistics provided about the militants are false... even the Ijaw areas of Ondo state are heavily Yorubanized that they can't possibly be a threat to yorubaland so where are these hundreds of militants camped that the natives don't have access to?

I suspect the FG is using the excuse of a few militant presence to attack innocent residence of Yorubaland

Wrong. There are itsekiri communities native to ondo state after the boundary adjustment during the Obasanjo Administration.

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by tarryT(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=LeFreakSoChic post=48050038]

Look at this ignorant git. I jaws are the oil bunkering animals in Lagos in conjunction with some unfortunate Yorubas.talk about waste land, we have clean water. Awon ebi e ni fools. Omo ale jatijati. [/quote

Foolish ostrich squad of waste land. Keep your heads buried in the sand, you will soon understand what hits you. Fool.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ripbubu: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
tarryT:
lol.... only a fool will think the military is killing ijaws. .. continue with your ijaw hate and watch them wipe out your communities. over 100 people killed, they tag them ijaws and afonjas are celebrating. you fools should ask yourself whats has the people of niger delta got to do with your waste land?
yoruba i tot were even smart hav been decieved by a dulard ..life is a mistery lol
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by edupedia: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
dunkem21:
God bless GEJ cool

The same OPC that protected the waterways but had their licences terminated..

Again, God bless GEJ cheesy

...but your GEJ did not pay them...whuch kin yeye blessin' be dat one?...
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ripbubu: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
tarryT:
lol.... only a fool will think the military is killing ijaws. .. continue with your ijaw hate and watch them wipe out your communities. over 100 people killed, they tag them ijaws and afonjas are celebrating. you fools should ask yourself whats has the people of niger delta got to do with your waste land?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ripbubu: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
ManTiger:
I would have been happier if GEJ had used force on the Boko HAram when their madness started!
no we want bh to kil more of hausa
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Trendin(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Let them keep the fight within the creeks o.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by lumeneng22: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hope you will not kill the oniba in the process?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by biopat(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
kiss
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by biopat(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

I was trying my best to read and comprehend your comment but I gave up when I got to the @bolded. Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by EARN: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
3- air-crafts are back in the sky this night 31st July hovering around the creeks, Wawa, Arepo, Ibafo, Ikorodu areas.

Mixed feelings as we all go indoors, no missile launches yet.
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by adoyi81: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
The op mentioned how the army killed about 100 militants and I was wondering why they haven't done that to the herdsmen that are destroying Benue.
May Lagos is more important than Benue
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by Oyiboman69: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

may amadioha twist that gutter of yours you called mouth for mentioning that name itsekiri,you should pray for you to have slight chance of being like the peaceful and remarkable people call itsekiri,yeye fowl.

2 Likes

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by legba1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Its very unfortunate that nigerian youths are supporting those bunch of criminals just because they come from their region......criminals that come into peoples house with weapon to kill and destroy......and you hail them....its unfortunate.....anyway, lets wait till the dust settle....majority just type balderdash from their small android phone when you dont have the true picture of happenings in these areas....who ever is caught in the cross fire inside the swamp is nothing but a criminal element. Right thinking yoruba wont leave the mainland and build shanties inside the thick, deep swamp bush. They deserve what they got......imagine a new neighbour returning from work in his suv and was gun down for no reason other than that some of their co vandals, I mean well known vandals were arrested by law enforcement agents and you promised to kill ten peeps /day till they are released and you indeed carried out the threats on innocent hurstlers like yoursef and some id..iot are here supporting that. Its really a shame...

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by legba1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
bakynes:

We need to call the attention of Seun the Owner of Nairaland to Criminal and Militant Sympathizers, Oga Seun please give these guys 6 months ban.

I cant just understand these people, if you read the thread from the beginning, you will see some NLs saying they saw the military helicopters and Jet Fighters hovering over their roofs so how is that Oil company's helicopters abi when did Oil company helicopters start carrying missles? SMH. I could remember even when we started campaigning against GEJ we never sympathized with Bokoharam because we didnt like GEJ. So why support criminality because you hate the Yorubas/Buhari and APC. For those asking for pictures, please go into the creeks and take pictures so that when the Military carries out another air raid you will romance with the missles.

I just wonder why you guys mind those nimcompoops......right now those three aircraft are back hovering over the creeks....no civillian casualties because the bombardments are done far into the creeks where their brothers live....they are even stealing generators and LCDs to set up a comfy abode in the swamps....yorubas dont live like renegades or outcasts...only crimninal elements live in holes and dark wet shrubs away from civilisations and prying eyes....bloodthirsty id.ots 2ho are still suffering from the hangover of the massive defeat of som months back.....

1 Like

Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by ceaser: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
teapot:
...now they have destroyed my beautiful town and we haven't waken up from that nightmare.

Whao! Na wa o. Did you drive 'em back as far as their own territory and take back your town sha, or is it deserted?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by macof(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2016
meromero11:

Wrong. There are itsekiri communities native to ondo state after the boundary adjustment during the Obasanjo Administration.

Pls what are the names of a few of these communities?
Re: OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2016
EARN:
3- air-crafts are back in the sky this night 31st July hovering around the creeks, Wawa, Arepo, Ibafo, Ikorodu areas.

Mixed feelings as we all go indoors, no missile launches yet.

The combined military were perplexed on what to do with NDA in Delta. This opportunity is a golden chance for them to perfect reconaissance and precise targeting in creek warfare. They will take lessons learnt from here to protect Federal assets in Delta.

No one is against Ijaw destroying their own land and people but we all frown at and disapprove their copycat behavior trying to do in South what bokoharam did in North. Yorubaland in particular is a death trap for any and all saboteurs, whether internal or external. We do not harbor criminals at will!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.