Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Glory - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23337 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
arsgard:

if you don't do it you are a certified bastard
your father, his father and your entire lineage are offspring of bastards!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
kaziblake:
Amebo grin
Come sit with mecheesy
Re: Glory by postmann: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Lezzlie, why are you so envious of me? smiley

Did I read aright or am I in Japan where people write from right to left?

Lezzlie, as in lezz envious of you?

Buahahahahahah!

What do you have that he possibly lacks? I see a pig trying to fly!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
I'm sorry bro! Plz forgive me cool

I don't believe muva, I'm just happy he made it open to us to be behind urlando
but the bastard has been denying since day one..
Re: Glory by arsgard: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
your father, his father and your entire lineage are offspring of bastards!

every body makes mistakes , even god when he made you and your generation .
Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
arsgard:

son I have not forget you , because of miss borehole you attacked me . are you not getting pussyy? why go for muva used pusssyyy
lol. One day I'll be fed up with all these nonsense about lavvy.. Until that day.. cool Peace be unto you sir.
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
envious that you are jobless or that you beg for recharge cards and money from nairalanders?

Jobless? Nah.. Money? Pictures or.. You know the rest. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
why would i love you? you're fat and you don't have sense..
Buy me sense nasmileysmileysmiley
Re: Glory by jejemanito: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
Glorious Jesus Christ of Nazareth! this bastard just denied he owns the sherrycoco handle but admitted he attacked me for attacking his "friend". so which moniker did he attack me with? grin grin
That's Why Lieing Is Harder Than We Might Think.

A Convincing Lie Requires Describing Events/feelings That We Didn't Experience Directly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Zuric:

Please spill grin
that one go get special thread. the fool must deactivate.. grin grin
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
jejemanito:

That's Why Lieing Is Harder Than We Might Think.

A Convincing Lie Requires Describing Events/feelings That Didn't Experience Directly

you dey mind am? grin
Re: Glory by Gflat: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well some people actually see real as being fake. Cos their whole life depend on it.

That's why I love me, whenever I open an alt, I let peeps know it's me, cos I love being me. grin

That is why I am voting for this particular contestant because he is real and he says whatever he wants to without handing behind alts to attack his friends
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
but the bastard has been denying since day one..
b4 nko? Do you expect the wayward boy to accept? Oh no. He is a coward, he must remain so forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
You are a very nice person Mimzysmileysmiley

Thanks a lot Dolly...

2 Likes

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
so how come everyone is against muva if truly he's a good person? grin
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin These are actual adults.. Oh Jesus!!
There's no age on the internet kid. If there were, you won't even be in this thread.

No offence. So feel free and observe. Revelation upon revelation. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
rosalieene:
*grabs a seat*
Make I sit near you jor
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
Glorious Jesus Christ of Nazareth! this bastard just denied he owns the sherrycoco handle but admitted he attacked me for attacking his "friend". so which moniker did he attack me with? grin grin

I never said I attacked you. I said I didn't snitch on you. Laveda knows without doubts that you are behind that account. I told her you are and she investigated. As usual, you slipped and you were caught. Not my fault, bruh. Blame yourself.
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mrtolotolo:
Done
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

screenshot you want, screen shots you will get, be prepared to get the disgrace of your elife wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
why would i love you? you're fat and you don't have sense..
Stop am joor. Don't insult Jolly oh. She's bae. wink LOL.
Re: Glory by arsgard: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
any member of awon weyrey group who wishes to go to hell should quote me , I am ready to destroy!

1 Like

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
so how come everyone is against muva if truly he's a good person? grin

You and your cohorts are now everyone? Liking and sharing your own posts now reveals the minds of nairalanders, right?

Troll, save me the theatrics pls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

I never said I attacked you. I said I didn't snitch on you. Laveda knows without doubts that you are behind that account. I told her you are and she investigated. As usual, you slipped and you were caught. Not my fault, bruh. Blame yourself.
lair, evil, wicked and manipulative bastard, you know Justinfifa is misspicy, there is no slip anywhere except in your fat head. You convinced Laveda it's FTbomb, there was no slip anywhere.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

o Lord! muva, why can't you be reasonable for once? why must ftboy aka fucktoto hide behind an alternate to diss laveda? is she a goddess? undecided

1 Like

Re: Glory by postmann: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
screenshot you want, screen shots you will get, be prepared to get the disgrace of your elife wink

Hold it right there, you darling who sail in the shadows of the storm!

This is just a reharsal, the carnage hasn't begun. It cannot begin here on his tuff -- his thread!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Make I sit near you jor
PLEASE LET ME SIT INBETWEEN embarassed
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:

Disgrace? LOL! Evita, you know me better than this nau? grin
Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
There's no age on the internet kid. If there were, you won't even be in this thread.

No offence. So feel free and observe. Revelation upon revelation. Lol.
undecided

I have nothing to say grin coming from you it's funny..

But.. Do what you must smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

You and your cohorts are now everyone? Liking and sharing your own posts now reveals the minds of nairalanders, right?

Troll, save me the theatrics pls.
i've not done anything yet...believe me, muva.. undecided
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

I don't understand this anymore. What Is wrong with you nairalanders Why do you guys have to take screenshots while talking to each other?

Are we not suppose to be friends to each other! We're you all waiting for a moment to stay each other's back I am really disappointed
Well I believe it's all done for the best of reasons. People like to lie, they come online and shove their worthless lives here and there, making people believe they're high and mighty, when in fact, they're miserable.

Dude, tell me, how will you feel if someone you've done so much for, who's a student, who you helped with her assignment and otherwise, leak your personal info to unscrupulous recalcitrant miscreants?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / 21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.