Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Glory - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23350 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
See traffic. .
Mission accomplished for muva grin
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Glory by postmann: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Now you're improving. smiley

Yes you know because you made it up in your head!

She sent airtime to her team members, why are you so pained? Do you need the airtime yourself? cheesy

You've been sucking lezz's corck too much lately man, as if being a "poet" isn't effeminate enough. undecided
[b]

You've asked for your death. And I'm not a kind executioner.

Let's see how truly hungry you are:

Teammimzy played a game on who could type certain words fastest and the Queen promise the winner recharge card. I think a #500 value.

She ended up sending a lot of recharge cards to her teammimzy campaign crew. She did t with joy and a heart of fun. Anyone who could type fast could load the cards she was sending.

You didn't partake in this game, not that you're financially superior to get your fingers typing to get some for yourself, but your pride stopped you. That's the only thing you truly live for -- your cheap pride.

But you had a plan. You're a greedy dude, so you wouldn't let such act of benevolence from the Queen go on without you being the top benefactor. Afterall that was your chief motive of hijacking her life.

You called her to complain that she was busy sending recharge cards to teammimzy crew but you that have been up and down her business haven't received anything.

The poor girl asked what she could do for you and you told her your data subscription had expired that she should send you recharge to re-subscribe.

True, your pride has no value.[/b]

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Glory by Smellymouth: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Allright sir, the alagata one of NIGERIA. respect!

My guy.. smiley

You don enter warf?Make we align na.. Ofurukpe everywia grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex / Woman Discovers Husband Has Secret Second Family For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.