Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Glory - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23401 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by arsgard: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2016
this thread is serving it purpose muva is taking his glory

1 Like

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:
Let's talk about the ftbaba's allegation
MUVA your attention is needed here ASAP. Are you the one behind the DiamondRuby account? smiley
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
She is one of those that has been forming busy for some time now too, just grab some pop corn and coke, sit back and relax grin

Misspicy come and join mecheesycheesy

Lavedacheesycheesy shebi i said itshockedshockedshocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

Clever how you choose what to respond to and what not to. That was a bait and you sank your greedy teeth at with leaving your thoughts behind in the hurried rush of to exonerate yourself

OK, I took the bait. Now what? More lies? undecided
Re: Glory by postmann: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
i swear, one post from me and this bragging bastard will deactivate all his accounts! grin grin grin

Save it for last!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

Laveda, are your eyes trained to decipher truth? Esp one spoken over the rooftop? Or the sweet, manipulative words spoken in the shadows by the devil himself.

Give ftboy a kiss of reconciliation.
bro, the accusation gave me sleepless nights. my angelic, sexy laveda for that matter. i can take a bullet for her. the girls i hate on this forum know themselves: dare2differ, doveda, oyin-something and dollyjoy with her fat face..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by BloodOnMyHands: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Yea, you don't. Yet my name and surname's flying upandan. You only asked me to disclaim it after the contest, not before. Quit lying.

I would've sold a leg trying to sell you to nairalanders, so I won't defame you lest I'm tagged a hypocrite. smiley

Shut up your stpudit mouth! Hypocritical, manipulative, poverty-enveloped miscreant! She begged you to own up to being Urlando after it was pinned on her, but like the underbelly coward you are, you couldn't.

Stop playing the conscience game, you layabout, KNIGHT fugitive!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:

Of course i knew you were behind it but did you actually expect me to blow your cover? No. The best i could have done was what i did - beg you on bbm to disclaim the "urlando is mimzy" tale .
That's something i'ld never have done, even after you purposely typed in yoruba to curse whoever, i still could not bring myself to sell you out.

You should take a cue from me Muva, i do not betray my friends/past friends even in the face of death
oh gawd!
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
bro, the accusation gave me sleepless nights. my angelic, sexy laveda for that matter. i can take a bullet for her. the girls i hate on this forum know themselves: dare2differ, doveda, oyin-something and dollyjoy with her fat face..
cheesycheesy shatap there, you don't hate me, u can't hate mecheesycheesy

you love meshockedshockedshocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by postmann: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:

grin grin grin

Oh laveda, can't you see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Yea, you don't. Yet my name and surname's flying upandan. You only asked me to disclaim it after the contest, not before. Quit lying.

I would've sold a leg trying to sell you to nairalanders, so I won't defame you lest I'm tagged a hypocrite. smiley

That's what you're good at muva, you are nothing but a hypocrite who derives joy in other people's misery.

To think that i actually thought i found a friend in you is disheartening when all you did behind me was to back stab.

What kind of a guy pretends to give you a shoulder to lean on and goes behind you to tell untrue tales?

It is indeed a shame muva..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
let me say the truth:
MUVA KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND JUSTINTIMBA BUT CHOSE TO PIN IT ON ME.. IT'S A GIRL IN KNIGHT GROUP.

prod me further and i'd talk! angry angry

Its you. We both know your alts and modus operandi. Do we go the whole nine yards?
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
i have screenshots that can make muva deactivate his existence on nairaland. o boy, no try me o! undecided i'm not a gentleman at all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Shut up your stpudit mouth! Hypocritical, manipulative, poverty-enveloped miscreant! She begged you to own up to being Urlando after it was pinned on her, but like the underbelly coward you are, you couldn't.

Stop playing the conscience game, you layabout, KNIGHT fugitive!

Lezzlie, why are you so envious of me? smiley

1 Like

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
he has always been but he kept silent and watch people accuse the innocent mimzy that can't harm a fly!
oh gawd. bro I'm sorry for accessing you wrongly. Plz forgive and forget.

Embolden... got me laughing out loud grin
Re: Glory by arsgard: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
i have screenshots that can make muva deactivate his existence on nairaland. o boy, no try me o! undecided i'm not a gentleman at all..

if you don't do it you are a certified bastard

9 Likes

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Its you. We both know your alts and modus operandi. Do we go the whole nine yards?
and what if i do? who doesn't have alternate handles on nairaland?
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:

That's what you're good at muva, you are nothing but a hypocrite who derives joy in other people's misery.

To think that i actually thought i found a friend in you is disheartening when all you did behind me was to back stab.

What kind of a guy pretends to give you a shoulder to lean on and goes behind you to tell untrue tales?

It is indeed a shame muva..

You're the hypocrite here aramide. Where when and how did I stab you in the back? Feel free to state it.

1 Like

Re: Glory by kaziblake(f): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:

Amebo grin
Re: Glory by postmann: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

OK, I took the bait. Now what? More lies? undecided

You don't wanna get corky with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
grin These are actual adults.. Oh Jesus!!

4 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2016
arsgard:

if you don't do it you are a certified bastard

Re: Glory by arsgard: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2016
which of you is danillo? the dumb motherfuckker attacked me
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

please mention my monikers you know...i have nothing to hide, but it's going to be my word against yours. and i'm sure a lot of people would be interested to see my screenshots of you. you know what i'm saying.. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:

why would i love you? you're fat and you don't have sense..
Re: Glory by Gflat: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:

I don't understand this anymore. What Is wrong with you nairalanders Why do you guys have to take screenshots while talking to each other?

Are we not suppose to be friends to each other! We're you all waiting for a moment to stay each other's back I am really disappointed

5 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
MUVA your attention is needed here ASAP. Are you the one behind the DiamondRuby account? smiley

Mimzy is behind it. What next?

2 Likes

Re: Glory by arsgard: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
you bastards have declare this section a war zone no more mr nice daviyjones, I am here to destroy !

2 Likes

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

Hmmmm. I also think Immaturity is when you stay behind alt accounts to bully others then go back to your main account to Maintain friendship why don't you just stay real
Well some people actually see real as being fake. Cos their whole life depend on it.

That's why I love me, whenever I open an alt, I let peeps know it's me, cos I love being me. grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Lezzlie, why are you so envious of me? smiley
envious that you are jobless or that you beg for recharge cards and money from nairalanders?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

You're the hypocrite here aramide. Where when and how did I stab you in the back? Feel free to state it.

You should know better than assume that i will rant on NL...

In your own words.. LET POSTERITY JUDGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.