Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Glory - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23376 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
see this one with mouth odour, you can't even take apic without closing your mouth, little urchin with smelly mouth, fly over me or I match you down to finality.
you see what I am saying no brain grin
Everyone on NL has seen my pic..can we say the same for u? grin

3 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

Who else did she send money to? Kindly show us proof. grin grin

The entire team mimzy. I won't name monikers if that's what she asked you to make me do. cheesy

I have less than 10mins to spend here bro. Use it wisely, save my time.
Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, are you king DINO? grin
Awwww, boss why you they belittle me na? Me na Dino mentor o
Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
armiee:

Stop ON nigga.... MUVA is standing above all their hates and tantrums...

You can imagine all the stress that nigga went through during the Miss NL campagn and all MIMZY and her cohorts has to pay him is hate and e-image tanishing.

To MUVa- you have a great spirit bruh, i admire you alot. Simply move on from here and forget about those ingrates...

Happy sunday.
[/s]
Stop masturbating, Muva. grin

3 Likes

Re: Glory by naijaboiy: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
Knight dissolved. .

Next is awon werey smiley
You're definitely going to wait aeons before you see that.

We were not formed on the embers of Nairaland so even if such Happens don't expect dramas like this.

There's a reason why we have being together for a year and counting. You should ask how?

Ciao! smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
LOLS

ENTERTAINED U SAID? ITS MORE DAN DAT BRUH
Lol, make i buy u goldspot?
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, you thus also have my scripted out epistle? I was surprised I wasn't mentioned in your today's story. Anyway, kindly bring it fast bro, either its a bottle to pop together or 2 swords for fight. And please whichever you decide to bring, help me tell your 18yrs old boy, slyisaac that I saw his messages directed at me yesterday and he should take his time else I'm gonna beat him with a belt, that's how they beat kids and he is a kid.
You don start again Abi?

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
it was hidden by mynd.

Cfcman and imdarry are witness
hmmm well let us continue to watch if they will post it again. but even if mimzy sent muva money, i still think she sent the rest people money too, its just that mimzy is using the screenshot against muva, becaus she alone have all the screenshots.

1 Like

Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
i don't even know how to troll at all, anything I can't do with my main moniker I just leave it. Some people are good sha! cheesy

Misspicy well done! I hope you feel better now. grin
Oh, it's no longer Ftboy? grin
Re: Glory by Smellymouth: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Alright bro. Thanks. cool

You are welcome cool
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

Ode, everybody is now Ftbomb. grin grin

I know you better than every lay-man here, remember? Aren't gonna carnage me again? sad
Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
coolknight:

look at this failed former mr nairaland , awon weyrey group rejected last year . keep licking their asses maybe next year they will consider your Ghana face.
At least u acknowledge me..who u be?? Who ur life epp grin
Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jarizod:
Baba wetin Mimzy do for u gan grin
THAT girl na pretender.
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Awwww, boss why you they belittle me na? Me na Dino mentor o
Lol, nor vex for me sir. You go live long. wink
Re: Glory by postmann: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
[s][/s]

This isn't the postmann I used to know na? What happened to you? You write a lot better than this! undecided

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT BY TRYING TO TARNISH ME because MIMZY SENT MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT, YOU'RE INDIRECTLY RUBBISHING THE EFFORTS OF HER TEAM MEMBERS.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS THE VERY LAST PERSON SHE SENT ANYTHING TO. The LAST!

Now, tell me again how hungry I am and all that dry old stuff. smiley

Anyway, no hard feelings.

My consideration for a good friend, smellymouth melts in the heat of my indignation.

Oh, I know her it all went down. I know how you told her how to share her booty. I know how you told her what to pay those in teammimzy and how you told her you're to receive the biggest share. Even when others like lezz asked her not to bother. Even those who were dependant students in her campaign team told her not to bother with her cash.

But not you!!! It says a lot. The kind of a manner of a man you are. One who isn't ashamed to take a woman's money.

I hardly get banned. I type to escape bans even though I leave my victims with bruises to the heart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
I knew this is what will happen. when you have adults behaving like children.I have always been an apostle of open communication, but you and ur stvpid cliques kept on badmouthing and bullying people. what u stand to gain, I dont know. as una life depend on 50k. she deactivated, refiner is MIA. at least the forum go reach una. get lost!. if ur so perfect throw the first stone. maybe ill stop visiting dis room. too many sad sad people.

3 Likes

Re: Glory by naijaboiy: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
coolknight:

look at greedy old Daniel , because he won in 2014 (price money ) he has turn mr and miss Nairaland to family business of extorting nairaland , I know If your father was not old you would have brought him to contest .
Ok. grin
Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
[size=28pt]FOUL PLAY MIMZY SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED...He literally confessed to using Alternates...Dirty Politics. Because of $100 really Nigga...You was using Urlando?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by makydebbie(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Yes hun. I'm almost done here. grin
msg me there when you are donesmiley
Re: Glory by FuhckYhu: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
coolknight:

look at greedy old Daniel , because he won in 2014 (price money ) he has turn mr and miss Nairaland to family business of extorting nairaland , i know If your father was not old you would have brought him to contest .
shocked cry
aaaaaaahhH!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

I know you better than every lay-man here, remember? Aren't gonna carnage me again? sad
Ftbomb can be anything but never a liar, a pretender and a poor bastard.grin
Re: Glory by TheBigBadTroLL: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
[s][/s]

This isn't the postmann I used to know na? What happened to you? You write a lot better than this! undecided

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT BY TRYING TO TARNISH ME because MIMZY SENT MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT, YOU'RE INDIRECTLY RUBBISHING THE EFFORTS OF HER TEAM MEMBERS.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS THE VERY LAST PERSON SHE SENT ANYTHING TO. The LAST!

Now, tell me again how hungry I am and all that dry old stuff. smiley

Anyway, no hard feelings.

A girl that gave you her password and you using it to pose as long of the KNIGHT and showed it off to naughtynaughty and other.

Even when he reported to the house that someone has been posting with her handle deep into the KNIGHT, you were reluctant to have her change her password because it was you.

Wait still. I have appetite to eat you whole. Take a purge pill and salivate on me, let's ride to hell.misspicy has been begging me offline on your behalf, yet you had the stupidity to open a thead to sound tough. Saggy-fleshed bastard!

I am built for controversy!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

you owe me a private chat muva, you need to tell me few things, I wouldn't want to make it open here... I'll call on you when am ready
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

We were not formed on the embers of Nairaland so even if such Happens don't expect dramas like this.

There's a reason why we have being together for a year and counting. You should ask how?

Ciao! smiley
Please ignore.
Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ciao! smiley
smiley that's good..

Be sure to correct any of the 'we' when they're towing this line cheesy.. It's the least you can do..
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jarizod:
you see what I am saying no brain grin
Everyone on NL has seen my pic..can we say the same for u? grin
it doesn't change the fact that your breath stinks, even your camera could not stand it, you had to close your mouth, or is that a pose? . Oblong headed ape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
you don't have a choice asshole!!!
Nothing in the brain.. Absolutely nothing! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

The entire team mimzy. I won't name monikers if that's what she asked you to make me do. cheesy

I have less than 10mins to spend here bro. Use it wisely, save my time.
No, you have to name other monikers who got a share from her prize. You have to. grin
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

My consideration for a good friend, smellymouth melts in the heat of my indignation.

Oh, I know how it all went down. I know how you told her how to share how booty. I know how you told her what to pay those in teammimzy and how you told her you're to receive the biggest share. Even when others like lezz asked her not to bother. Even those who were dependant students in her campaign team told her not to bother with her cash.

But not you!!! It says a lot. The kind of a manner of a man you are. One who isn't ashamed to take a woman's money.

I hardly get banned. I type to escape bans even though I leave my victims with a bruises to the heart.

Now you're improving. smiley

Yes you know because you made it up in your head!

She sent airtime to her team members, why are you so pained? Do you need the airtime yourself? cheesy

You've been sucking lezz's corck too much lately man, as if being a "poet" isn't effeminate enough. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

How To Be Single And Happy / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / The Curse Of The " Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.