Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Celebrating The Death Of The Knights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating The Death Of The Knights (1534 Views)

18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) / Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Funny thing is they killed each other...DJ PLAY THE MUSIC
Who would have thought Muva would stab his colleagues...Funny thing is they are notorious for posting Screenshots and it was screenshots that led to their end.
Let's have fun...TURN UP

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy this guy self sad
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by obiorathesubtle: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
smiley Every Dog has its day.

#WCG
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by herzern(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by tempem: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin herzern your smile is aggressive! !
grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Polyestar(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Your information came late. The Knights group was long dissolved during Miss NL contest.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by ShaqFu: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oh what did I miss?
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by herzern(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
tempem:
grin grin herzern your smile is aggressive! !
grin grin grin grin

grin grin....lol mai broda.....dhiz Nairaland na house of drama.....different characters..... grin
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by AceQueen(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Awww cry cry cry
I will miss thier trolling, plenty alts shocked shocked
Mhen. ! ! How do they do it, only one person, more than 15 monikers, still no crown cheesy cheesy cheesy no wonder mimzy's interview comments had 70+likes. Even when Mysticalgal, missgdope and co had better answers Mhen, I raise yansh for una o. shocked

Vanquay16:
Funny thing is they killed each other...DJ PLAY THE MUSIC
Who would have thought Muva would stab his colleagues...Funny thing is they are notorious for posting Screenshots and it was screenshots that led to their end.
Let's have fun...TURN UP

Funny thing is, you're a better troll. Plus there's a lot of sense in this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smoking my weed grin grin
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
AceQueen:
Awww cry cry cry

Funny thing is, you're a better troll. Plus there's a lot of sense in this cheesy

I a better Troll? I am not sure if I should bask in the euphoria of an alt saying that or cringe to oblivion at my Joblessness.

Can't wait till my semester starts
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by YourMajesty(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley Every Dog has its day.

#WCG
Please keep quiet, you always worshiping MUVA and come online to pretend. Acting cool on Nairaland but a snake inside your group. Nor let me open your file.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
AceQueen:
Awww cry cry cry
I will miss thier trolling, plenty alts shocked shocked
Mhen. ! ! How do they do it, only one person, more than 15 monikers, still no crown cheesy cheesy cheesy no wonder mimzy's interview comments had 70+likes. Even when Mysticalgal, missgdope and co had better answers Mhen,I raise yansh for una . shocked

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by obiorathesubtle: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Please keep quiet, you always worshiping MUVA and come online to pretend. Acting cool on Nairaland but a snake inside your group. Nor let me open your file.
grin Oya sorry.. No vex..

cheesy Old things have passed away..

Every Dog has its day..

You know, it's funny how you say it.. I remember we used to laugh and gist well when you first came.. I didn't have anything against you.. Well, I was curious as to why you came when you came.. But I didn't pay much attention to that.. Until revelations came(which is also your file I can open).. You couldn't prove your case beyond reasonable doubt bro.. Didn't stop my sisters or brothers from helping you out.. Didn't get in your way either..

But you coming now to try to bite me.. Like.. Greatness?? Okay shaa...

If you wan open yansh.. We go open each other yansh.. Make we sef deactivate.. But if you feel say it's best to continue smiling as we've been smiling.. No wahala too.. I can handle that..

But no come here dy call me snake..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by YourMajesty(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Every Dog has its day..
Keep it to yourself, you pretend you love KINGinVAHALA outside but you insult him, and wish for his downfall inside. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by obiorathesubtle: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Keep it to yourself, you pretend you love KINGinVAHALA outside but you insult him, and wish for his downfall inside. Hypocrite.
undecided Pretend?? He knows I didn't like him for what he did to mimzy.. He knows that.. I hated him for what he did.. But guess what.. I just found out he's a cule like me and it wasn't worth the hate.. Now I'm voting him.. cool

Why? Because I believe in fighting and caring for my own.. You should understand that a whole lot!
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Benoy: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA head strong pass Igneous rock cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by YourMajesty(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Pretend?? He knows I didn't like him for what he did to mimzy.. He knows that.. I hated him for what he did.. But guess what.. I just found out he's a cule like me and it wasn't worth the hate.. Now I'm voting him.. cool

Why? Because I believe in fighting and caring for my own.. You should understand that a whole lot!
Thank God you found out he's cool. I will leave this for another day. Have fun Mr Obiora. Kachifo
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by KINGinVAHALA: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Every Dog has its day..

You know, it's funny how you say it.. I remember we used to laugh and gist well when you first came.. I didn't have anything against you.. Well, I was curious as to why you came when you came.. But I didn't pay much attention to that.. Until revelations came(which is also your file I can open).. You couldn't prove your case beyond reasonable doubt bro.. Didn't stop my sisters or brothers from helping you out.. Didn't get in your way either..

But you coming now to try to bite me.. Like.. Greatness?? Okay shaa...

If you wan open yansh.. We go open each other yansh.. Make we sef deactivate.. But if you feel say it's best to continue smiling as we've been smiling.. No wahala too.. I can handle that..

But no come here dy call me snake..

You remember when I quoted you LUKE 10:19? I knew you thought I was joking but I wasn't because I already saw the future, which today is part of.

I have always said it bro and I will always say it, I'm a practising politician, I have been a politician for 7 good years now and I have learnt how to make a way when it seems there re no ways, and also God in his infinite mercy and kindness has already put a stamp to it, No human can win me in war, all thanks to my mama that endlessly prayed to God to make it possible.

I have never for once attacked you, except I have forgotten but every nights I was always stumbling on threads upon threads seeing you and muva throwing jibes at me, I laugh most times because I knew what lies ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by KINGinVAHALA: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Benoy:

BOSS, JAGABAN 1
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
So we now have cultists on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by YourMajesty(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Benoy:
They wanted to bring him down, but like my Bible say "Many are the affliction of the righteous, but the God Lord delivers them from them all"

God is alive and He never fails.
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by obiorathesubtle: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You remember when I quoted you LUKE 10:19? I knew you thought I was joking but I wasn't because I already saw the future, which today is part of.

I have always said it bro and I will always say it, I'm a practising politician, I have been a politician for 7 good years now and I have learnt how to make a way when it seems there re no ways, and also God in his infinite mercy and kindness has already put a stamp to it, No human can win me in war, all thanks to my mama that endlessly prayed to God to make it possible.

I have never for once attacked you, except I have forgotten but every nights I was always stumbling on threads upon threads seeing you and muva throwing jibes at me, I laugh most times because I knew what lies ahead.
cool You see Bro, You and I did the wrong things.. We both failed at some point doing the wrong things.. I found nothing but regret.. I'm not too proud to say I'm sorry.. Because humility defines me.. It's what I've learnt all my life..

But what I want you to understand is that a time will come when light will shine on darkness.. That time has come..

Fact remains.. We were enemies in the past because of what you did to mimzy.. I threw jibes and all sorts because deep inside me, I thought I was doing the right thing.. But To God be the bloody Glory.. I have seen the light..

That's why I'm giving you my vote.. As a fellow cule and as a hand extended in friendship.. cool
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by KINGinVAHALA: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
They wanted to bring him down, but like my Bible say "Many are the affliction of the righteous, but the God Lord delivers them from them all"

God is alive and He never fails.

GBAM!
GBAMMER!!
GBAMMEST!!!

AND THIS SHOULD ALSO SOUND AS A CLEAR WARNING TO THOSE WHO STILL HAVE IT IN MIND TO ATTACK KINGinVAHALA, sheath your sword whoever you are because I don't lose.

IF YOU COME AT ME, I WILL DEFEAT YOU; IF I COME AT YOU, I WILL ALSO DEFEAT YOU - KINGinVAHALA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by Engrobiorah(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Because of 50k cry
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by KINGinVAHALA: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool You see Bro, You and I did the wrong things.. We both failed at some point doing the wrong things.. I found nothing but regret.. I'm not too proud to say I'm sorry.. Because humility defines me.. It's what I've learnt all my life..

But what I want you to understand is that a time will come when light will shine on darkness.. That time has come..

Fact remains.. We were enemies in the past because of what you did to mimzy.. I threw jibes and all sorts because deep inside me, I thought I was doing the right thing.. But To God be the bloody Glory.. I have seen the light..

That's why I'm giving you my vote.. As a fellow cule and as a hand extended in friendship.. cool

Lol, boss, the emboldened isn't necessary, I can't remember us being enemies, we have always been good niggas and we will continue to be, I have no single problem with you boss.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by YourMajesty(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

I appreciate this. But am using half past eye this time around.
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by obiorathesubtle: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, boss, the emboldened isn't necessary, I can't remember us being enemies, we have always been good niggas and we will continue to be, I have no single problem with you boss.
cool Very well..

Abeg.. Incase I no watch the match ans you dy online.. Update the match details for barca thread as you did today make I no miss updates..

Wetin be the name of that site you use?
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by obiorathesubtle: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
I appreciate this. But am using half past eye this time around.
grin Gerarahia..
Re: Celebrating The Death Of The Knights by KINGinVAHALA: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool Very well..

Abeg.. Incase I no watch the match ans you dy online.. Update the match details for barca thread as you did today make I no miss updates..

Wetin be the name of that site you use?

OK boss, I will try and do that.

The site is www.flashscore.mobi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 People You Really Need To Survive In Nigeria (no 4 Is So True) / Why Are Men So Selfish ? / Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.