Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) (74402 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos / H.B.D!! University Of Abuja Tallest Student Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by dozydollar: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Check dis

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by YourNemesis: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Are you kidding me?
How is this one tall? angry The girls are even above his shoulder.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4044809_10_jpeg549cfc258b5b09317e51edf0d640cf8d

I am taller than this.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by adegeye38(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
D guy is not tall one bit, na only small hin take tall pass me most people in usa are same height or taller
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP u mean dis is d tallest in unibuja, ok anyway seen, wot next
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sanilistic: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
victorisreal02:
More photos...
You call this tall....here is a picure of the tallest guy in usman danfodiyo university sokoto

3 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by elesikay(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
the topic should have been the tallest and the shortest in uni Abuja. Abi na only me see the girl in the first pics and the door level. She no even reach half.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Richy4(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Phranex:
Can someone tell me why this is news

Maybe he is a Celebrity in Nigeria...
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Elguyik(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
He should not be tallest student in the school
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Checked86: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
victorisreal02:

I don't know about your height, but he's the tallest student in the university of abuja
tell the rest of the students to eat more beans
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
3KINGZ18:
datz wat make we tall guys look more sexy
what happened to local farming? cheesy
Na tall guys sabi dig yam well
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by fiyin47(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rubbish.u need to se yoyo here in oau
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
honestly. This guy's still short compared to the tallest guy at Adeyemi COllege of Education. Ondo.... I walked past him and I felt like his 2yr old grandson. #shudders.....this guy still short walahi...lanicky...come on, tell em
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by YINKS89(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
dis one no tall jare.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ReVizz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
see his head like four figure Table !!! ;Dsee his head like four figure Table !!!
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ehijoe(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
u ar just giving ur self fake hope. measuring ur self with dwarf. does that makes u the tallest.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by addizzle(f): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
ticker:
kai! this guy is indeed tall. May God dash me height grin
Amen
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Shobizz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
well he's tall, but 2me na short man jor. I had a friend he his long not tall also a basketballer
Anyway he's cute
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by henries246(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Seriously this guy no tall oo well sha dat one na for Abu him b tallest
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ShayGirl(f): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Now is it what u call tallest...undecided
of cos, he is tall bt cannot be called tallest wen d people placed beside him ain't anywhere near tall abeg....
I've seen taller guys mehn, meaning UNIABUJA must really be lacking tall students ooo
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by EZEBEL: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Am waiting to see this. Am so disappointed.

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
this guy no tall joor
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by moshould(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
D guy go gather kpack no be small...the taller you are, the longer your burantashi.....
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by esosuo2: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dat ist pix sha ,the girl na liliput or na photoshop make her be like dat?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by kennynikky(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate but he be like say nah small small children dey university' these days ooo! Blood of medusa!! See as dem be like ss2 children......
buh nah dem sabi sumtng bad tng pass....endtym student..
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by pinkyz: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mtcheeeeew.. He tall and he no get money... Of what use is he, na tall we go chop?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
these guy is not tall at all now,here is what you call tallest... Alhikmah University tallest.

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
Try HGH and lots of stretching with milk lots n lots of milk n some reall good multi vitamin supplements..but if ur past 18 yrs,wont do u much
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Prescott001(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2016
How this guy tallness wan take affect Nigerian economy. How im height wan take add to my GP. Mtchew
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by RicardoRich(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2016
adebayo10977:
Hisssssssss
am even more taller than the guy
Wen sha, he said he was more taller than any other person in the campus
"U're more taller"... grin[
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sexychocho(f): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2016
He is tall 4 real but dats for University of Abuja coz av seen guys much more taller dan dis

But wait ooo, d babe for d 1st pic be lyk rat beside him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / FG Scraps Post-ume / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.