Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) (74403 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos / H.B.D!! University Of Abuja Tallest Student Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sexychocho(f): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2016
YourNemesis:
Are you kidding me?
How is this one tall? angry The girls are even above his shoulder.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4044809_10_jpeg549cfc258b5b09317e51edf0d640cf8d

I am taller than this.

Are u olodos? cheesy

Dey said tallest in university of Abuja na
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by nonjebose(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2016
sexychocho:
He is tall 4 real but dats for University of Abuja coz av seen guys much more taller dan dis

But wait ooo, d babe for d 1st pic be lyk rat beside him cheesy
wicked, lol
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sexychocho(f): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2016
nonjebose:
wicked, lol

Dats wat I noticed

But come, u no dey sleep ni tongue
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by nonjebose(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2016
sexychocho:

Dats wat I noticed

But come, u no dey sleep ni tongue
I don't know what offense I committed that made sleep take leave of me. And why is the mademoiselle awake at this time?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by graphiti: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2016
victorisreal02:
Meet The Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Eviddy)

University of abuja which many of us do know as one of the institutions that always occupies intelligent, smart, sharp, handsome, beautiful students unveils her tallest student in the institution after critical survey.

His name is Evidence Ebuka Vincent D Paul. A.K.A:- Eviddy D Baller, he's a 300 going to 400Level economics student, a basket-baller, a very intelligent, smart, sharp, and handsome student.

See photos that proves his tall, glorified height below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/meet-the-tallest-student-in-the-university-of-abuja-eviddy/

And precisely how tall are we talking 'bout? 6 4'', 6 7", 6 9".?
Remember, "tall" is relative
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by chiefolododo(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2016
FG should compensate this guy oo
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by anigold(m): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate but he be like say nah small small children dey university' these days ooo! Blood of medusa!! See as dem be like ss2 children......

Na so now.. C T B just made things easier.. those days u need to write jamb like 3 to 4 times.
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by tomdon(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate but he be like say nah small small children dey university' these days ooo! Blood of medusa!! See as dem be like ss2 children......

so you don't know how small you were when you were there?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by christinie(f): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Igbos are so BLESSED. His name is Evidence Ebuka Vincent D Paul. A.K.A:- Eviddy D Baller
victorisreal02:
Meet The Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Eviddy)

University of abuja which many of us do know as one of the institutions that always occupies intelligent, smart, sharp, handsome, beautiful students unveils her tallest student in the institution after critical survey.

His name is Evidence Ebuka Vincent D Paul. A.K.A:- Eviddy D Baller, he's a 300 going to 400Level economics student, a basket-baller, a very intelligent, smart, sharp, and handsome student.

See photos that proves his tall, glorified height below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/meet-the-tallest-student-in-the-university-of-abuja-eviddy/
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ticker(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
Amen
u look so sweet to be overlooked. I cant hide it anymore I am sorry I love you addizzle
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Trendin(m): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Good height for MBA.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Trendin(m): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by riczy(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
kai! this guy is indeed tall. May God dash me height grin
hu height EPP?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sexychocho(f): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2016
nonjebose:
I don't know what offense I committed that made sleep take leave of me. And why is the mademoiselle awake at this time?

Not rily feeling sleepy ni Jawe
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by habebe1(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
The most important info OP you did not give. Na wa. Highest that guy na 6'5"'. For malo school? I'm sure there are taller people.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by addizzle(f): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
u look so sweet to be overlooked. I cant hide it anymore I am sorry I love you addizzle
smiles...am blushing ooo... tanks
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Bestinstinct(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Sure say this guy tall pass me?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by emmyz09(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
where is ahmed mohammed? he was the tallest as at 2010
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ticker(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
smiles...am blushing ooo... tanks
pls pm me your number. I want to get know you more.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by addizzle(f): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
dats a No No
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ticker(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
dats a No No
please. who knows maybe I am your future husband
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Pylony(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Ayoswit:
He's cute
oya go ahead ask him out na..lol.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Pylony(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
You come dey celebrate Person with Gigantism. Soon he'll be use to plug mango from the trees.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by oodua1stson: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
The girl in the last picture is already fantasising about his long dick

See how she de bite her finger
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Pylony(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
chaii guy as you take eye see woman ya eye balls no gree return enter socket. How you sure she's not hooked already?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Sandas11(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
victorisreal02:

I don't know about your height, but he's the tallest student in the university of abuja

Maybe d tallest in mini campus or yr econs dept.. because I know tallest in Statistics s taller than him .. PJ in microbiology is taller than him as well..
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by addizzle(f): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
please. who knows maybe I am your future husband
lols see me see wahala ooo.. I already gah a Future partner ok
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by YabaLeftist: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Ghost447:
How tall is he exactly? How can you just say the tallest without stating his height either in feet or metre.

undecided Dude, you're just 6' 2. You're short.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Bgorgeous: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2016
U should have stated his height so we know if really to call him tall
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ticker(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
lols see me see wahala ooo.. I already gah a Future partner ok
ok. Incase he flops, am available . I'm very serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / FG Scraps Post-ume / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.