Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) (74410 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos / H.B.D!! University Of Abuja Tallest Student Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by addizzle(f): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
ok. Incase he flops, am available . I'm very serious
jezzz!!!is dat ur wish for me?? Nairalanders see me see witch witch oooo... smiles
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ticker(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
jezzz!!!is dat ur wish for me?? Nairalanders see me see witch witch oooo... smiles
No. I am just trying to express myself and it is heartfelt
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by addizzle(f): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
No. I am just trying to express myself and it is heartfelt
i hear u sir
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by 3KINGZ18: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
what happened to local farming? cheesy Na tall guys sabi dig yam well
lol
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by lexyclasy: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2016
victorisreal02:
Meet The Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Eviddy)

University of abuja which many of us do know as one of the institutions that always occupies intelligent, smart, sharp, handsome, beautiful students unveils her tallest student in the institution after critical survey.

His name is Evidence Ebuka Vincent D Paul. A.K.A:- Eviddy D Baller, he's a 300 going to 400Level economics student, a basket-baller, a very intelligent, smart, sharp, and handsome student.

See photos that proves his tall, glorified height below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/meet-the-tallest-student-in-the-university-of-abuja-eviddy/
The man try but it will make more sense if you back it up with a measurable height of the person than theoretical/pictorial display of the young man......who knows he might be the tallest man in FCT if the height is "Measurable"
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Oblongatarh(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Big Lie! Op must be an APC Member or related to Lie Muhammed. I have seen guys that are taller than this dude @ the both campuses of Uni-Abuja. OP fear God o! Fake Survey!!!
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by esejessy(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
DAT dude is not even close to 6.5. It means d school gat short peeps oooooo! My bro is 6.7 smiley wink
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by nurex01(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm 1.91 inch even taller than the man
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Temitoppe(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2016
this guy is long tall
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by lexyclasy: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
The man try but it will make more sense if you back it up with a measurable height of the person than theoretical/pictorial display of the young man......who knows he might be the tallest man in FCT if the height is "Measurable"
victorisreal02:
Meet The Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Eviddy)

University of abuja which many of us do know as one of the institutions that always occupies intelligent, smart, sharp, handsome, beautiful students unveils her tallest student in the institution after critical survey.

His name is Evidence Ebuka Vincent D Paul. A.K.A:- Eviddy D Baller, he's a 300 going to 400Level economics student, a basket-baller, a very intelligent, smart, sharp, and handsome student.

See photos that proves his tall, glorified height below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/meet-the-tallest-student-in-the-university-of-abuja-eviddy/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Evidence our Mr. NFCS 2016. He Is indeed tall, but, I dnt think he is the tallest In Uniabja, if You Knw 'TALLEST' a 200L Veterinary Medicine student, you will agree with me that Evidee is not the tallest in uniabuja.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Ayoswit(f): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pylony:
oya go ahead ask him out na..lol.
pls I'm married o
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by sotozo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am just 6ft and about 9 people were taller than me in my department, Talkless of faculty or even the whole school.

That guy is not even up to 6ft 7in.

Go to UNILAG and see TALL and LONG guys. Even females sef tall pass am.

In UNILAG, he should just be a little above average height jawe. There are short peeps tho
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by dozydollar: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
iamsiridfunsho:
these guy is not tall at all now,here is what you call tallest... Alhikmah University tallest.
. Please can u help me with charlse number? His my old friend wey bak in enugu
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
dozydollar:
. Please can u help me with charlse number? His my old friend wey bak in enugu
I don't have his number.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ikorodureporta: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Reminds me of Moses Akhigbe smiley
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Pylony(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ayoswit:
pls I'm married o
chaii forgive me oooooo, but i hope your hubby no see this one...lol.
But wait o, here's a million dollar question. Would you have ask him out if you were not married?? Want to knw if we Naija gals are that bold.
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Ayoswit(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pylony:
chaii forgive me oooooo, but i hope your hubby no see this one...lol.
But wait o, here's a million dollar question. Would you have ask him out if you were not married?? Want to know if we Naija gals are that bold.
me, ask a guy ask? tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / FG Scraps Post-ume / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.