Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (53328 Views)

THREE BEDROOM EN SUIT BUNGALOW FOR SELL AT OMOLE ESTATE SANGO OTA +2348125429017 / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by remiopash: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:
Cost of filling...

Soak away digging (2 Soakaway) = #36k

Then I used it to fill but not enough the I bought one filling of man diseal @ #20k.

Total = #56k

Try and support the lintel with strong wood or any material so that the beam does not suffer deformation,since they are still fresh.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by dotman10(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
this is really inspiring brother. i pray its gonna mark the beginning of good things to happen to you.

please i wana ask, what is the total number of blocks that finished everything....in mean from start to end. thanks

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Emeka71:
Anywhere close to Canaan-land; I also want to buy a tent; but tent is too expensive so I think I shall do wooden house.

Ok, that is great.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2016
remiopash:

Try and support the lintel with strong wood or any material so that the beam does not suffer deformation,since they are still fresh.

Ok, thank you.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2016
dotman10:
this is really inspiring brother. i pray its gonna mark the beginning of good things to happen to you.

please i wana ask, what is the total number of blocks that finished everything....in mean from start to end. thanks

I made 2300 blocks...After the building, I can still count 200 and something block remaining.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=akeensbussy post=48170677]

Alo Zinc is the higher grade of the former pan (red star pan) they used in those days. But very durable and unrustable, a sheet is 2by8 inches in size. It comes in different colours.[/quote that's kul bro, like how many bundles will roof a 3bedroom flat.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Emeka71(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:

Ok, that is great.
Somebody wants me to pay around N130,000.00 but; how much can be the cost of building a wooden house and what documents do I demand for purchasing the land?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:

Alo Zinc is the higher grade of the former pan (red star pan) they used in those days. But very durable and unrustable, a sheet is 2by8 inches in size. It comes in different colours.
how many bundle will finish a 3 bedroom flat?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by aluta2: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls oga I need ur number, dey don kill me finish big money
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by BE811APP: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
NIce one but the people who did ur lintel and block work didnt do a clean Job..

I can see a dropping lintel in one of d pix abi na my eye

Kudos!

6 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2016
ijeshaboy:
how many bundle will finish a 3 bedroom flat?
It depends..highest 8bundles.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2016
BE811APP:
NIce one but the people who did ur lintel and block work didnt do a clean Job..

I can see a dropping lintel in one of d pix abi na my eye

Kudos!

You can't compare hand with machine block. The Intel, yes some are but they will corrected later. Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2016
aluta2:

08137645850..whatsapp or call
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by emmaliver(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2016
I will come back n read
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Emeka71:
Anywhere close to Canaan-land; I also want to buy a tent; but tent is too expensive so I think I shall do wooden house.
Building a wooden house in Nigeria, it should obviously be cheaper than blocks, right? Then, American houses are built with 70% wood, is that the type of house you mean, or what exactly are you talking about. Please expantiate.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Emeka71:
Somebody wants me to pay around N130,000.00 but; how much can be the cost of building a wooden house and what documents do I demand for purchasing the land?

Well, I don't know how big is what u want to do and the type of wood they are using for u. However, u can buy it urself and let them do the work.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by armadeo(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2016
aluta2:

Guy quotation make me pick race make I no enter trouble.

Chai Nigerians are wicked.

No wonder my friend say start small small I go shock.

Imagine this.

This year can't pass me by again.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:

it is down stairs not storey building...besides, during Iintel casting were all round the building.

1) I saw 9" blocks moulded but 6" blocks used to build.

2) The lintel on this build was not all around.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:

It depends..highest 8bundles.
it comes in different colour ryt, and do u have idea maybe I can get it in ibadan?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by comos: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Ok thanks OP, I have seen that d paper plan given is not yours. Also seen that you did not buy a full plot of land.

Good that your land is not watered, but ideally, d German floor is basic foundation type recommended for all buildings standing on soil. If its a watered or swampy area, a different foundation may be recommended entirely.

However, I want to commend you on your building work, you have done well for yourself.

you have said all i wanted to say,

In building you don,t cut corners in foundation laying,

I see this project running into trouble in future,

apart from the foundations, I observed that the Lintel is poorly done, no columns in the building, and I even doubt the squareness of the house.

anyway, I commend the OP for his cost reduction in material purchase

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
armadeo:

Guy quotation make me pick race make I no enter trouble.

Chai Nigerians are wicked.

No wonder my friend say start small small I go shock.

Imagine this.

This year can't pass me by again.
am also at d roofing stage, have not spend upto 600k, I spent 77k for the lintel casting and roofing block level, but I mouldd d bock,

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by johnson232: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
msogunro:
Congrats OP!

I don't see columns in the corners. Care to explain why you opted to not use columns?
una too like columns for this nairaland.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by val15: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one.how much have u spent. So far
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by kanmie(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Emeka71:

Well, my client want to sell her land (a full plot with 10 tipper of sand) in that same area. For A token amount . You can beep me for Close deal. 08024563944, 08058437943
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by uvalued(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
follwoing interesting
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one.

The lintel is not all round unless you are posting a different pix.

Also German floor is advisable whether dry or not. I'm having issues with my tenants because I bought a house that was built without a German floor and it's on dry land but the walls keeps peeling and cracking despite all effort. I keep renovating before a new tenant moves in and I've left it vacant for 6 months now until I get a permanent solution or probably resell it.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Kieldgreat: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:

Moulding the block myself is the most cos effective. imagine if I had bought the block at the rate of 120 Maria per unit that will amount to #276,000. If u deduct that u will how much I was able to save.

Nice one OP. God bless our hustle.

The #120 per block is for the vibrated one. If you had opted for the hand mould ones, you'd have gotten it at #80-85 per block. Which to me would have been a cost-effective option based putting cost of 'time' into consideration.

Oluwa see us through.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Kieldgreat:

Nice one OP. God bless our hustle.

The #120 per block is for the vibrated one. If you had opted for the hand mould ones, you'd have gotten it at #80-85 per block. Which to me would have been a cost-effective option based putting cost of 'time' into consideration.

Oluwa see us through.

There's a reason why vibrated blocks cost more and is more desirable and specified in architectural plans of certified architects.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by LaserFocus: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Emeka71 post=48170244]This is nice and informative because I am buying a land at Sango-Otta next week and I want to do a wooden structure.[/quotle]

I know you are looking at cost and that's why you're considering a wooden house. However you may have to rethink this as our climate will not allow it. Heat will kill you in that house. I have lived in a wooden house in Lagos before. The heat was out of this world. Remember that power in naija is not regular so it will take you a lot to keep the house cool and the temperature bearable. The weather abroad is the main reason why they use wood for their houses.

3 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ubcandid(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

There's a reason why vibrated blocks cost more and is more desirable and specified in architectural plans of certified architects.

please can you give the reason?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by powerstone(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2016
please has anyone in the house used hyrafoam bricks to build?
I am planning on using it.
Please tell me the disadvantages of hydrafoam bricks to blocks made out of cement. Thanks.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by skyenitan04(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2016
congrats..its not easy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.