Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (53288 Views)

THREE BEDROOM EN SUIT BUNGALOW FOR SELL AT OMOLE ESTATE SANGO OTA +2348125429017 / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
fragrance2:

4 bedroom on a half plot? that's great. Pls, is it possible to build standard 3 bedroom flat on 24 by 120 half plot of land cuz my hubby is thinking of selling d land to buy somewhere bigger but I'm afraid we might not get a populated place like that cuz the places we saw were bushes. Pls can anyone help with a good design?
Very much possible, you can send a PM.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by fragrance2: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
anochuks08:
Very much possible, you can send a PM.

Ok, I will
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
fragrance2:

4 bedroom on a half plot? that's great. Pls, is it possible to build standard 3 bedroom flat on 24 by 120 half plot of land cuz my hubby is thinking of selling d land to buy somewhere bigger but I'm afraid we might not get a populated place like that cuz the places we saw were bushes. Pls can anyone help with a good design?
send an email to greenermodels@gmail.com
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
fragrance2:

sure, u can. I can help u with mine if u don't mind.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by simeontos(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Following with kin interest
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by nursevee99: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2016
I salute your courage brother well done
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by fragrance2: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2016
akeensbussy:

sure, u can. I can help u with mine if u don't mind.

I don't mind o. Will send u a pm, thanks
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
msogunro:
Congrats OP!

I don't see columns in the corners. Care to explain why you opted to not use columns?

PLS I NEED AN EXPANATION ON THIS COLUMN THING,AM SURE I TALK TO A WELDER BUT I BE NOVINCE FOR THIS MATTER,WHAT AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT....HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO GET LIKE 4 COLUMNS ROUND A NEW BUILDING.....THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE BUILDING SAID NO NEED FOR COLUMN THAT HE WILL DO SOMETHING STRONG WITH THE LINTEL...LKE I SAID AM A CONFUSED NOVICE I ONLY KNOW CURRENT PRICE OF CEMENT..LOL
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by msogunro: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

PLS I NEED AN EXPANATION ON THIS COLUMN THING,AM SURE I TALK TO A WELDER BUT I BE NOVINCE FOR THIS MATTER,WHAT AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT....HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO GET LIKE 4 COLUMNS ROUND A NEW BUILDING.....THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE BUILDING SAID NO NEED FOR COLUMN THAT HE WILL DO SOMETHING STRONG WITH THE LINTEL...LKE I SAID AM A CONFUSED NOVICE I ONLY KNOW CURRENT PRICE OF CEMENT..LOL

My broda, I'm in no position to give info about columns. It will be better to get the thoughts of the experts on here like Spyder, Abdul or Podosci, skimanski, etc.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
msogunro:

My broda, I'm in no position to give info about columns. It will be better to get the thoughts of the experts on here like Spyder, Abdul or Podosci, skimanski, etc.

oh ,just thought you know much about the subject,pls the names mentioned above should come to my aid....knowlegde is power...
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by OlanUp(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aladeope:
@dianeetdiana if u need land in Ibadan call 07039657867, there are some new developing area that there land ae still cheap like omi ado, elebu,oloko, etc u can get land of 200k upward it depends on location.

How much is the Elebu area, location and the dimension. Or other developing area in Akobo axis. If you can post here will be appreciated.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by msogunro: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

oh ,just thought you know much about the subject,pls the names mentioned above should come to my aid....knowlegde is power...

Nah bros. I'm trying to learn more about it as well. This comment from Horlawoomey may help.

https://www.nairaland.com/2986521/construction-ofsemi-detached-twin-duplex-restructuring/3#45679297
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Horlawoomey(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Don't be worried bro, you don't need a column to transmit your roof load to the ground, that land seems solid enough. The wall should be enough to transmit the load.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Land available for sale.

Iju @ 200k per plot [120by60]

Ajibawo @ 450k, 500k, 600k per plot [120by60]

Kajola Iboro @ 170k per plot [120by60]

Ayepe, Ifo @ 300k per plot [120by60]

Showole, Sokoto road, Atan@ 300k per plot [120by60]

for more info call:

Akeentaday Property Venture

08137645850, 08080432420
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2016
akeensbussy:
Land available for sale.

Iju @ 200k per plot [120by60]

Ajibawo @ 450k, 500k, 600k per plot [120by60]

Kajola Iboro @ 170k per plot [120by60]

Ayepe, Ifo @ 300k per plot [120by60]

Showole, Sokoto road, Atan@ 300k per plot [120by60]

for more info call:

Akeentaday Property Venture

08137645850, 08080432420
Chai. I wish this is my state. See affordable lands oo. no be this Million Million dem dey call 4 here.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akonucheinfo(m): 3:17am On Sep 07, 2016
akeensbussy:
Don't let anybody deceive you here, you can actually build a low cost house.. and some people believe is not possible.

This is my second project since last year.

Don't be afraid to start your own house..it is not as hard as people make u believe.

Start doing it little by little, stage by state and always monitor your project yourself if possible.

==========================================================================

Hello please I will like your candid advise on block moulding for fence construction.

Actually my fence is half way constructed, I need about extra 400 blocks for the completion of the fence construction.

I have been buying fabricated blocks at the rate of #150 for 6inchs, and #170 for 9 inchs.

Sir my question here is, i am in need of only 400 piece of blocks. should I mould the blocks myself or buy already made? what will be the cost difference ? will be grateful if you help me with a break down of the cost involved in the moulding. i reside in lagos.

thank you
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akonucheinfo(m): 3:31am On Sep 07, 2016
akeensbussy:
Cost of Moulding blocks (6inches)

Sharp Sand 23k (Man diesel) X 3times = 69k

15bags Cements @ #1600/bag X 3times= 72k

Workmanship is #700/bag X 45bags = 31.5k

Water provision = 10k

miscellaneous = 5k

Total = #187.5k

Total block produced= 2,300 units
(1bag of cement moulded 50units of blocks)

to be continue.

Hello,

Sir i need your advise here i need 400 piece of blocks to complete a fence construction. will it be best if i buy or mould the blocks myself judging by the quantity needed.

thanks please its very urgent
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by olumide4christ: 3:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Horlawoomey:

Don't be worried bro, you don't need a column to transmit your roof load to the ground, that land seems solid enough. The wall should be enough to transmit the load.

Thank God you used the word 'seems'. Pls @bobbyunitedfc, don't assume. A land may seem solid enough but a soil test may prove otherwise. If not, why would @Segcymoor be constructing 72 piles for a residential building located behind the Apostolic Church at Alapere in his new thread? The land is not waterlogged or swampy. They must have done a soil test that advised them to do pile & not even raft. Who has money to spend on pile foundation in this change era unless its very necessary
To be sure, do a soil test. If you don't have money for a soil test, then simply construct your columns (pillars) to reinforce your bungalow.
The question I would like to ask is - how would lintels reinforce a building and transmit the roof load to the ground without pillars? Whoever is saying that seems not to understand much about buildings.
Wishing you Godspeed as you continue your projects.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
akonucheinfo:

Hello,

Sir i need your advise here i need 400 piece of blocks to complete a fence construction. will it be best if i buy or mould the blocks myself judging by the quantity needed.

thanks please its very urgent

sure, is always pay to mold block ...

here is the analysis:

buy man diesel sharp sand @ 25k, buy cement #2,200 X 10bags = #22,000
pay the moulded 700 X 10bags = #7000

total = #54,000

This will give u 450 units of 6" block at 45 units/ one bag of cement.

it is fence.

that is the analysis if u are in the south west

note: this calulation is for 6" block. for 9" block, the cost will be a little higher.

You then use the remaining sand to set the block.

I don't think they will sell block at #120 for 6" again because of increase in cement price.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akonucheinfo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
akeensbussy:

sure, is always pay to mold block ...

here is the analysis:

buy man diesel sharp sand @ 25k, buy cement #2,200 X 10bags = #22,000
pay the moulded 700 X 10bags = #7000

total = #54,000

This will give u 450 units of 6" block at 45 units/ one bag of cement.

it is fence.

that is the analysis if u are in the south west

note: this calulation is for 6" block. for 9" block, the cost will be a little higher.

You then use the remaining sand to set the block.

I don't think they will sell block at #120 for 6" again because of increase in cement price.

=========================================

thanks for your prompt response, will work on the budget and analysis. 6 inches blocks goes for #160 each at the Ijegun Area of Lagos state, i just did the calculation if I go by the moulding at the analysis you provided. i should be saving about #18000. but pls is the moulder's charge of 700/bag fixed or it varies base on location?

thank you very much
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
akonucheinfo:

=========================================

thanks for your prompt response, will work on the budget and analysis. 6 inches blocks goes for #160 each at the Ijegun Area of Lagos state, i just did the calculation if I go by the moulding at the analysis you provided. i should be saving about #18000. but pls is the moulder's charge of 700/bag fixed or it varies base on location?

thank you very much

That is the highest for now...for change in everything, they may decide to charge more too. but is still 700 Naria.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akonucheinfo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
akeensbussy:

That is the highest for now...for change in everything, they may decide to charge more too. but is still 700 Naria.

thank you so much
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
olumide4christ:

Thank God you used the word 'seems'. Pls @bobbyunitedfc, don't assume. A land may seem solid enough but a soil test may prove otherwise. If not, why would @Segcymoor be constructing 72 piles for a residential building located behind the Apostolic Church at Alapere in his new thread? The land is not waterlogged or swampy. They must have done a soil test that advised them to do pile & not even raft. Who has money to spend on pile foundation in this change era unless its very necessary
To be sure, do a soil test. If you don't have money for a soil test, then simply construct your columns (pillars) to reinforce your bungalow.
The question I would like to ask is - how would lintels reinforce a building and transmit the roof load to the ground without pillars? Whoever is saying that seems not to understand much about buildings.
Wishing you Godspeed as you continue your projects.
the lintels transmits the weight to the weight bearing walls, pillars are good but not necessary in bungalows, this idea of building bungalows with pillars have it's origin in building for hazard prone areas (earthquakes, strong winds like hurricanes and tornadoes) and we don't have those in Nigeria.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
fragrance2:

I don't mind o. Will send u a pm, thanks
greenermodels@gmail.com. thanks in advance for the building plan.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
abouzaid:
the lintels transmits the weight to the weight bearing walls, pillars are good but not necessary in bungalows, this idea of building bungalows with pillars have it's origin in building for hazard prone areas (earthquakes, strong winds like hurricanes and tornadoes) and we don't have those in Nigeria.

You are very right.....

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
akeensbussy:

You are very right.....

please send the floor plan to greenermodels@gmail.com. I'm always looking for where to borrow ideas from, thanks in advance.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by 2sexynet: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
anochuks08:
Chai. I wish this is my state. See affordable lands oo. no be this Million Million dem dey call 4 here.
lol Nwokem, na so e b.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akonucheinfo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
here is the analysis of mine followed through your advice:

I bought man diesel sharp sand @ 20k
cement #2,150 X 8.5bags = #18,275
pay the moulder 600 X 8.5bags = 5k
Miscelleanous =5k

total = #48275

With this I was able to achieve 322 units of 6" block and 69 units of 9" blocks at an average of 48 units/ one bag of cement. lost about 15 pieces of 9" blocks to the Wednesday rain.

N.B: How long will it take for the blocks to dry(satisfactorily) with such cold and everyday rain in lagos? the blocks were moulded tuesday and wednessday this week
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
akonucheinfo:
here is the analysis of mine followed through your advice:

I bought man diesel sharp sand @ 20k
cement #2,150 X 8.5bags = #18,275
pay the moulder 600 X 8.5bags = 5k
Miscelleanous =5k

total = #48275

With this I was able to achieve 322 units of 6" block and 69 units of 9" blocks at an average of 48 units/ one bag of cement. lost about 15 pieces of 9" blocks to the Wednesday rain.

N.B: How long will it take for the blocks to dry(satisfactorily) with such cold and everyday rain in lagos? the blocks were moulded tuesday and wednessday this week

First of all, I don't mould block when there is constant rain...u should have waited a little.

Nevertheless that us good one...

for dryness of the block.

1. It depends on the cement u used in moulding the block.

2. the season you moulded the block.

If u use Dangote Cement to mould and we are the set season, by the 3rd day after moulding, u can start setting the block. But, if u use elephant cement, it will take like a week of before u can start setting the block. That is when will have enough sun to dry it.

in this case if it is Dangote u use, after 2days of moulding, stand it, then wait for another 2days. If there is no rain, I can start setting it.

Good luck.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by skyps(m): 3:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Please someone should help me out with this: how much woould capital possibly charge for skeletal wood work roofing of a three bedroom and two bedroom flats ? Anybody who have knowledge of this should please kindly help out
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
skyps:
Please someone should help me out with this: how much woould capital possibly charge for skeletal wood work roofing of a three bedroom and two bedroom flats ? Anybody who have knowledge of this should please kindly help out

plz rephrase this question...don't understand. thank u
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by skyps(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
I mean cost of roofing a two bedroom flat and 3bedroom flat. Just the wood work alone not the aluminum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58