Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (53289 Views)

THREE BEDROOM EN SUIT BUNGALOW FOR SELL AT OMOLE ESTATE SANGO OTA +2348125429017 / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by MrDraey(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
please can a 50by35 plot take a 3bedroom bungalow
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrDraey:
please can a 50by35 plot take a 3bedroom bungalow

Yes....
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Olusojisorunmu:

Of course vibrated blocks are more durable and can withstand greater external impact than blocks not vibrated.
And sure vibrated blocks are d best.

says who......when they produce between 80 and 88 units of 6 inches from one bag of cement and hand made will produce 45 to 50 units....so which one will be durable? my friend u have not seen a very durable hand made block. we that are on the field can show I with proof not geussing
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Check out the update on the roofing of the 3 bedrooms here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3510671/cost-analysis-roofing-3-bedrooms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by folmus: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2016
akeensbussy:

Why opening a new thread? We are 'gbaduing' the conversations here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by samintegrity(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
akeensbussy:

More grace bro...joining you soonest God willing...

Pray for me oo
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
samintegrity:

More grace bro...joining you soonest God willing...

Pray for me oo

By God's grace...it will happen.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by samintegrity(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
akeensbussy:

By God's grace...it will happen.

Amennnnnn
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Kennisch: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm really impressed by your work @author of the thread as well as the contributors. for the first time in a long while, comments have been constructive and positive. God bless you all. We will all be landlords by His grace!

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kennisch:
I'm really impressed by your work @author of the thread as well as the contributors. for the first time in a long while, comments have been constructive and positive. God bless you all. We will all be landlords by His grace!

Amen..
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by dotedote: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2016
God be with you throughout the project
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 1:51am On Dec 13, 2016
dotedote:
God be with you throughout the project

Amen...
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by nursevee99: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
my brother the major problem is because am not in Nigeria my mother is the person over seeing the project and she is old and don't have ideas about building what i have done so far there is the ideas am get from NL .
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
nursevee99:
my brother the major problem is because am not in Nigeria my mother is the person over seeing the project and she is old and don't have ideas about building what i have done so far there is the ideas am get from NL .

ok, keep it up
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by lilreese: 2:02am On Dec 28, 2016
wow
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
lilreese:
wow

Meaning...
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ArcToyin(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2017
fragrance2:

4 bedroom on a half plot? that's great. Pls, is it possible to build standard 3 bedroom flat on 24 by 120 half plot of land cuz my hubby is thinking of selling d land to buy somewhere bigger but I'm afraid we might not get a populated place like that cuz the places we saw were bushes. Pls can anyone help with a good design?
Just saw your post. Is possible. If you havent done it u can contact me
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ManOfThePeople(m): 5:45am On Jan 14, 2017
nursevee99:

Nursevee congrats on the great job you have done so far. Nearly done by God's grace.
Sorry for the initial unfortunate experience when you started. Most of us in diaspora have been victim of same or even worse at some point.

Even at this finishing stage, still be careful. Some artisans can be very evil and cheat you.

Some double the quantity of materials needed & still inflate the prices. grin cheesy

Get multiple quotes. Get whatsapp pics of every job (area) to be done & after it is done. Double-check surface area to be tiled, to German-floored, surface area of roof, measure everything using several people. Do not appear to be in a hurry.
Even cables for wiring etc.

Just when you think avenues to cheat you have reduced, they can still show you with finishing costs. Keep eyes peeled.

Great job.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by nursevee99: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
thank you very much @Manofthepeople for your encouragement please i need your help please i got this quote from one carpenter i don't no if is ok 2*2:::130pic 2*4:::90pic 2*3:::90pic 3*4:::18pic

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
This can't be enough o, that's how they gave me wrong quotation during my roofing last december I nearly cry when the real thing started the wood couldn't do the roofing, we had to rush to the sawmill. Pls get random quotation I end up spending 700+ for wood and sumco(not sure) roofing sheet.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mine is also all ensuit. Thanks God I never plan towards there quotation.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by nursevee99: 2:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Thank you my brother i have thought of it before, can someone please help me for the quotation for the wood work
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by MrDraey(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2017
morning guys. i saw this plan here on NL and i just love it. I im looking to starting a project like this after rainy season. i just want to know how many blocks will this plan gulp and total estimated cost from foundation to roofing

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by MrDraey(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Anyone here?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by MrDraey(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Help is needed here plz
MrDraey:
morning guys. i saw this plan here on NL and i just love it. I im looking to starting a project like this after rainy season. i just want to know how many blocks will this plan gulp and total estimated cost from foundation to roofing
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
MrDraey:
Help is needed here plz
there's no dimensions(sizes) on that drawing so i can't help you.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by MrDraey(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
unfortunately i dont know much abt that, but i want this normal standard room sizes
abouzaid:
there's no dimensions(sizes) on that drawing so i can't help you.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Perpetual459: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2017
ijeshaboy:
it's now in roofing stage, that's just last week pix, I spent 600k from foundation lintel to roofing level
waoh,600k?pls can u give the breakdown, cos my bricklayer is charging 250k for workmanship of 3 bedroom from foundation to lintel
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Perpetual459:

waoh,600k?pls can u give the breakdown, cos my bricklayer is charging 250k for workmanship of 3 bedroom from foundation to lintel
it depend on the location, mine is at ologuneru in ibadan, where is your location?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Perpetual459: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
ijeshaboy:
it depend on the location, mine is at ologuneru in ibadan, where is your location?
mowe in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Perpetual459: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
hello,pls can I ve ur brick layer no
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by OlanUp(m): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2017
ijeshaboy:

Can you please share the breakdown and importantly how much did your bricklayer charge you from foundation to lintel please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.