Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (53330 Views)

THREE BEDROOM EN SUIT BUNGALOW FOR SELL AT OMOLE ESTATE SANGO OTA +2348125429017 / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Perpetual459:

hello,pls can I ve ur brick layer no
he is a cheap and simple guy, so far u are sincere too, i only got to my site twice, durinng roofing and foundation. PM me i will send the no to u
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Perpetual459:

hello,pls can I ve ur brick layer no
aduraoluwagbemi 08139193646

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
OlanUp:

Can you please share the breakdown and importantly how much did your bricklayer charge you from foundation to lintel please?
i paid him 60k for foundation,140k foundation to lintel(roofing level). aduraoluwagbemi 08139193646,tell him from olajide that he handle his building at ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by thaqib(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Folks, pls I need someone to give me a sketch of how 4 room and parlor self contain can occupy a 40 by 110 feet piece of land. Treat as urgent...
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
thaqib:
Folks, pls I need someone to give me a sketch of how 4 room and parlor self contain can occupy a 40 by 110 feet piece of land. Treat as urgent...

Four Bedrooms Flats or what?....
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Two hundred and fifty units of Igi Agbon (Coconut plank) where delivered to a Nairalander yesterday.

he needs it to roof his apartment of 3 bedrooms flat.

Why you should use it to roof.

Durable

can not be attack and eaten by termites.

Very hard wood

Cheaper in Price and better than normal wood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by thaqib(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
akeensbussy:

4 units of room and parlor self contain. That's what I mean
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
thaqib:

4 units of room and parlor self contain. That's what I mean

It is very possible...I started a foundation last year on my wife land which is 22 by 100 feet and is 3 units of R/P self and 1 unit of a room self..

to get this design from me, it will cost u.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by jiday4(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Good morning Mr Akeembussy good work ur doing pls can you post ur WhatsApp number or ur phone no. I want to seek some advice from u.Thanks
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
jiday4:
Good morning Mr Akeembussy good work ur doing pls can you post ur WhatsApp number or ur phone no. I want to seek some advice from u.Thanks

Here is my whatSapp number 08147645850
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
jiday4:

Here is my whatSapp number 08137645850
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Here is the land...22 by 100 feet. I bought for 50k.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Olusojisorunmu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
akeensbussy:

says who......when they produce between 80 and 88 units of 6 inches from one bag of cement and hand made will produce 45 to 50 units....so which one will be durable? my friend u have not seen a very durable hand made block. we that are on the field can show I with proof not geussing

I quiet understand you, wen i said vibrated blocks i wasn't talking of moulding 80pieces from a bag. I actually meant those dat follow standard.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by thaqib(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
akeensbussy:

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by talk2eshin(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Thanks for your effort, transparency and efficiency. I aprc8. God bless you sir.
akeensbussy:
Two hundred and fifty units of Igi Agbon (Coconut plank) where delivered to a Nairalander yesterday.

Durable

Very hard wood

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by talk2eshin(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
In the best interest of everybody, I will advice people to be cautious in dealing with ''akeensbussy''. HE IS A FRAUD. I am the alleged nairalander he supplied coconut wood to,
This is what really happened.
I saw his post on nairaland, I contacted him, met with him and we discussed about roofing my 3 bedroom apartment. He told me i would get the wood at 400naira per plank, I said no problem, He then took me to meet someone who cuts and sells coconut wood, the seller said, he would supply the whole 250units to site at the rate of 500naira/plank. I also Agreed.All this happened on Saturday 25th March, 2017. I told him my intention is to use the opportunity of Easter holiday to do the roofing, and Akeensbusy had earlier warned me that coconut wood cannot be cut down for long, once you cut it, you have to roof immediately.
I gave him advance payment on Monday 27th, All of a sudden he called me that he's able to get the wood somewhere else still at the same rate, that what will happen if i do the roofing on 1st april instead of my planned 14th April. i told him i wont be chanced until Easter period,
He said no problem that the wood would be supplied either 1st or 2nd of April, that I can still use it during Easter, thesame person that had warned me that once it is cut down, it has to be used immediately.
He supplied the wood very late at night either 4th or 5th of April, I was not available to go and check what he supplied because of my distance from site and I was out of Lagos, Immediately he supplied, he was running after me for his balance, I called my office to send him his balance the second day. Out of trust, I paid him all his money even without checking what he supplied,I only asked a pastor who stays close by to help me count the number of what was supplied.
On getting to site on Thursday 13th April to commence the roofing, I met something else. Almost all the woods he supplied were not useful,
too small, some are majorly woodbacks that can be used for anything, he was supposed to cut it 2*3 and 2*4, but nothing of such was there,
what i got was like tierod and even smaller than 2*2.
My carpenter came in with other 6 carpenters to start work on Friday 14th April, They all said they cant work with such wood. That if they step on those woods it will break into 2 and they want to avoid falling down from up as much as possible.
I immediately called Akeensbusy to express my displeasure. He promised he was coming immediately, that the wood is good, maybe my carpenters dont know how to use coconut wood. He called the his own carpenter to come to my site immediately, When that one came, he was just raining curses on Akeensbussy, that how can he supply such woods for roofing, that he doesn't wish me well, that was that the type he used to do his own building roofing? In my presence He called Akeemsbusy and told him outrightly that there is nothing good in what he supplied. Akeensbusy later came in the evening , he couldn't answer any question carpenters threw at him, they had plans to evn harass him for this bad job but i had to beg them, I told them to select whatever they can use, they selected some few, and said they can only use it as rough lat, nothing more. I had to start buying wood afresh because i didn't want my work to suffer since i only have easter break opportunity.
When Akeensbussy came, he started apologising even on whatsapp, he said they should mange whtaever is manageable there that we will sort it out after my roofing has been done. Total 104 planks out of the 250 he supplied was not useful even to chase a dog away. To the glory of God, i Was able to do my roofing, work that was supposed to be done for 2days max took 4 days because i had to go and start buying woods afresh.
I called Akeensbussy afterwards to ask for a refund, all he could say was that '' I think i am smart, that i just selected what is useful to me and told him to come and pack what is not good, he said he needs the whole 250 he supplied before we can talk of a refund.
What i asked from him is: is it possible for the wood to be good and i will still reject it knowing fully well that i have paid, Let's say 10percent of what he supplied was not good, that is acceptable, 42percent is more than a mistake.
Since he wants to prove to be smart, I have told him I will force him to refund my money and I will definitely do that.

This is just to alert whoever wants to go into any deal with this man to be careful. He is not truthful, he has no integrity, he will always go back on an agreement.
I have whatsapp chats, voice records as proofs incase of doubts.

akeensbussy:

Durable

Very hard wood

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is serious, the person I gave money to supply mine also supply some bad woods but my carpenter raises alarm and she changed it, despite lieng to get money from me that she will supply the best, till today have not paid him the 10000 naira she claim I will add for changing the bad wood.

My point is this, if you are undergoing a building project always make sure you are involve in everything or else you will get the bad sidenof the bargain. I bought my roofing sheet myself, and I bought the imported doors myself, house issue if not handled by a contractor with experience(as in build and pack in contractor) will give one hypertension.

My point is, don't buy building material in proxy if it is your personal house,

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
talk2eshin:
In the best interest of everybody, I will advice people to be cautious in dealing with ''akeensbussy''. HE IS A FRAUD. I am the alleged nairalander he supplied coconut wood to,
This is what really happened.
I saw his post on nairaland, I contacted him, met with him and we discussed about roofing my 3 bedroom apartment. He told me i would get the wood at 400naira per plank, I said no problem, He then took me to meet someone who cuts and sells coconut wood, the seller said, he would supply the whole 250units to site at the rate of 500naira/plank. I also Agreed.All this happened on Saturday 25th March, 2017. I told him my intention is to use the opportunity of Easter holiday to do the roofing, and Akeensbusy had earlier warned me that coconut wood cannot be cut down for long, once you cut it, you have to roof immediately.
I gave him advance payment on Monday 27th, All of a sudden he called me that he's able to get the wood somewhere else still at the same rate, that what will happen if i do the roofing on 1st april instead of my planned 14th April. i told him i wont be chanced until Easter period,
He said no problem that the wood would be supplied either 1st or 2nd of April, that I can still use it during Easter, thesame person that had warned me that once it is cut down, it has to be used immediately.
He supplied the wood very late at night either 4th or 5th of April, I was not available to go and check what he supplied because of my distance from site and I was out of Lagos, Immediately he supplied, he was running after me for his balance, I called my office to send him his balance the second day. Out of trust, I paid him all his money even without checking what he supplied,I only asked a pastor who stays close by to help me count the number of what was supplied.
On getting to site on Thursday 13th April to commence the roofing, I met something else. Almost all the woods he supplied were not useful,
too small, some are majorly woodbacks that can be used for anything, he was supposed to cut it 2*3 and 2*4, but nothing of such was there,
what i got was like tierod and even smaller than 2*2.
My carpenter came in with other 6 carpenters to start work on Friday 14th April, They all said they cant work with such wood. That if they step on those woods it will break into 2 and they want to avoid falling down from up as much as possible.
I immediately called Akeensbusy to express my displeasure. He promised he was coming immediately, that the wood is good, maybe my carpenters dont know how to use coconut wood. He called the his own carpenter to come to my site immediately, When that one came, he was just raining curses on Akeensbussy, that how can he supply such woods for roofing, that he doesn't wish me well, that was that the type he used to do his own building roofing? In my presence He called Akeemsbusy and told him outrightly that there is nothing good in what he supplied. Akeensbusy later came in the evening , he couldn't answer any question carpenters threw at him, they had plans to evn harass him for this bad job but i had to beg them, I told them to select whatever they can use, they selected some few, and said they can only use it as rough lat, nothing more. I had to start buying wood afresh because i didn't want my work to suffer since i only have easter break opportunity.
When Akeensbussy came, he started apologising even on whatsapp, he said they should mange whtaever is manageable there that we will sort it out after my roofing has been done. Total 104 planks out of the 250 he supplied was not useful even to chase a dog away. To the glory of God, i Was able to do my roofing, work that was supposed to be done for 2days max took 4 days because i had to go and start buying woods afresh.
I called Akeensbussy afterwards to ask for a refund, all he could say was that '' I think i am smart, that i just selected what is useful to me and told him to come and pack what is not good, he said he needs the whole 250 he supplied before we can talk of a refund.
What i asked from him is: is it possible for the wood to be good and i will still reject it knowing fully well that i have paid, Let's say 10percent of what he supplied was not good, that is acceptable, 42percent is more than a mistake.
Since he wants to prove to be smart, I have told him I will force him to refund my money and I will definitely do that.

This is just to alert whoever wants to go into any deal with this man to be careful. He is not truthful, he has no integrity, he will always go back on an agreement.
I have whatsapp chats, voice records as proofs incase of doubts.

Sincerely speaking...a lot of people are really waiting for you to come and force the money out of my hand.
In this line of business, I have never defrauded anybody in my life...both online and offline. And I can bet you...I will never do that.
with my 6yrs of experience in this business nobody has ever threaten me except you.
I know the gimmick of Carpenters...and other labours.
of more than 250 units of coconut planks supplied and condemned by the so called carpenters, at the end of the day i was told they used more than 146 pcs plank. that is 60%. of the plank supplied. I was told they managed to used those ones. so, if you can manage to use up to that then, u should be able to manage the rest.
my conclusion is that if you want a refund, then return all the coconut plank as supplied. then you get your refund.
After you and your carpenter had selected and those ones you think are good, you now left the ones you think are bad for me to come carry and refund you.
coconut plank can't be the same all thru and you compare it with normal plank. it is what they see in the bush they will cut and you can't expect it to come in the same size.
Am not saying...I will not refund you, but pls return all the plank intact the way it was supplied...and you will get you full payment back. so as to give to another person that is willing to buy. you and your carpenter can not fool me at this age.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
akeensbussy:

Sincerely speaking...a lot of people are really waiting for you to come and force the money out of my hand.
In this line of business, I have never defrauded anybody in my life...both online and offline. And I can bet you...I will never do that.
with my 6yrs of experience in this business nobody has ever threaten me except you.
of more than 250 units of coconut planks supplied and condemned by the so called carpenters, at the end of the day i was told they used more than 146 pcs plank. that is 60%. of the plank supplied. I was told they managed to used those ones. so, if you can manage to use up to that then, u should be able to manage the rest.
my conclusion is that if you want a refund, then return all the coconut plank as supplied. then you get your refund.
After you and your carpenter had selected and those ones you think are good, you now left the ones you think are bad for me to come carry and refund you.
coconut plank can't be the same all thru and you compare it with normal plank. it is what they see in the bush they will cut and you can't expect it to come in the same size.
Am not saying...I will not refund you, but pls return all the plank intact the way it was supplied...and you will get you full payment back. so as to give to another person that is willing to buy. you and your carpenter can not fool me at this age.
I have always been a silent follower bro, sorry to say, you are wrong in this your very resolution. I was considering contacting you for the coconut stuff but right now I am having a rethink. So, lets say I order for 250 pieces of wood, you send me 55% good wood and 45% bad wood and you expect me to be happy and still do more business with you? Is that not waste of time and money. I will advise you resolve amicably with your client, cos only a happy customer will refer another.

5 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
anochuks08:
I have always been a silent follower bro, sorry to say, you are wrong in this your very resolution. I was considering contacting you for the coconut stuff but right now I am having a rethink. So, lets say I order for 250 pieces of wood, you send me 55% good wood and 45% bad wood and you expect me to be happy and still do more business with you? Is that not waste of time and money. I will advise you resolve amicably with your client, cos only a happy customer will refer another.

Now let me explain coconut wood for you. In coconut plank, all wood are the same because all the plank are gotten from the same tree. it is different from normal plank where you go to the market and select them.

supplying coconut plank is on request. when u request for it then you start looking for it. I got his own as far as (Ilaro). Then a lot of processes are involve.

1. You buy the coconut tree while standing. note that coconut tree is not as fat as normal tree.

2. You pay an operator that will pull it down and slice into sizes. Operator can come from anywhere. with sincerity of heart operator take nothing less than 180 naira per plank( not per tree). Go and do the findings.

3. You collect permit from the locals.

4. You do a lot of PAs.

5. The transportation cost from Ilaro to the site. I paid the driver 15k.

6. It took almost 4 days to finish the job in the bush.

Note. All these processes I explained to him without hiding anything from him.

he said I was rushing for my money...The truth is that most of the people we worked together needed to take their balance. He was even the one that sent #10,000 of the driver's balance to him directly.

where does he want me to take the plank to. should I call others and tell them He rejected the plank but they were able to use substantial amount from it. You think they will believe me.

All the plank supplied were gotten from the same particular tree and that is why you can reject some and use some. The way coconut plank are sliced is how they did it.

Note the quality of coconut plank can not be quantify no matter the size. His claim is majority is 2 by 2 and 2 by 3 which is the same thing I used in the picture below. Then I told his carpenter to use it nogging and he said I can't use it for nogging. if u use a plank for roofing, how come it can't be use for nogging?

Here is the picture of the same plank i use to roof mine below.

he called me fraud...But I thank God I didn't run away with his money.

1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by egbabiekperemo1: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
akeensbussy:

This response is not good enough. You knew that all the wood wasnt good enough and that was why you were cajoling the client to pay up the balance even when the items was not inspected and confirmed by him. I was even about to patronize you as a builder. But this report about u is a major redflag. Nairalanders beware

9 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

This response is not good enough. You knew that all the wood wasnt good enough and that was why you were cajoling the client to pay up the balance even when the items was not inspected and confirmed by him. I was even about to patronize you as a builder. But this report about u is a major redflag. Nairalanders beware

I really don't know what motivate your response. Can I say hatred? When i was coming to deliver the plank i told him to be around so that he can vet it and pay the balance for me to pay those that worked with me including the driver that is bringing it. Unfortunately, it was around 8pm we came to deliver and he send on pastor to receive it on his behalf.

lf the plank were so bad, i know he would asked the man to help him vet and count it before the balance was paid into my acct the next day around 12pm and the driver's balance was sent to the him thru the same pastor. I want to also believe that the man will inform him not to send any money because the plank they brought were not good.

let me assume that no such communication btw him and the pastor that received the plank for him.

let us assumed he was not chanced, he couldn't send his carpenter to check for him even after 2 or 3 days the plank was delivered not until after 2 weeks.

Anybody that want to judge should not be sentimental and emotional. Am not saying all the plank supplied were 100% ok but the truth is that all can't be cos what the coconut tree produce is what will be slice and deliver and cannot be the equal.

about wanting to patronize me b4 and u will not again will not hold. I have built my reputation for years. Very soon i start uploading a job am doing for a client. From block moulding to where we are taking it to.

if u like spread lies about me...the truth will prevail..
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by mufutau55(m): 2:49am On Apr 22, 2017
So, that means your clients are actually buying the coconut tree not the plank from it?
Is that how it works with coconut tree plank? Now, I know not to buy any of that in future.

Hajji M.

7 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by talk2eshin(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2017
You dont realy know what you are talking about, I came to u, we planned everything out, i told u, i would only be chanced during easter, u did your abracadabra because of ur fraudulent intention and decided to supply 2 weeks earlier. I told u my tight schedule. Even when you decided to supply, you brought the wood at night. I only asked you to drop it in the church compound near my site for safe keeping, and I asked the owner of the church to help me receive it (Is it a pastor's job to know which wood if fit for roofing or which is not?)
I av asked you 3 questions which you have been unable to answer me yet.
1. If all the planks were good, why will i pick some and reject some? (If 10% of what you supplied was bad, it is acceptable, 42% is more than a mistake)
2. 6 carpenters came to work on my roofing, could they all be wrong at thesame time, You sent ur own carpenter to my site to check the woods for you, and he said he can not even raise a plank out of the 250 supplied to roof a shop not to talk of a house. Ur carpenter called you with my phone and I have the audio records. Is ur own carpenter wrong also?
3. Ur carpenter asked a question when he came and saw the wood, He said ''was this the size/kind of coconut plank that u used when you were doing ur roofing? He said u never wished me well, that he will never touch d wood, because 1, He might fall off with his weight on it up there and secondly, he would not do a job that people will rain curses on him in future., now my question is----was that wat u used to do your own roofing bearing in mind that you told me that out the 200units of plank you bought, only ONE remained unused, why just 1 remained out of your 200 and 104 remained out of my 250?

Theses questions beg for your answers bro.
Like I told you earlier, If you want to get dirty, I will help you by pushing you deeper into the mud, I wanted to be quiet on this before and settle gentlemanly, but you want to prove you are wise and smart.
When I start uploading whatsapp chats and audio records, you would shut up ur mouth.

ONCE AGAIN, NAIRALANDERS, PLS BEWARE OF THIS GUY. To be fore-warned is to be fore-harmed.

akeensbussy:

I really don't know what motivate your response. Can I say hatred? When i was coming to deliver the plank i told him to be around so that he can vet it and pay the balance for me to pay those that worked with me including the driver that is bringing it. Unfortunately, it was around 8pm we came to deliver and he send on pastor to receive it on his behalf.

lf the plank were so bad, i know he would asked the man to help him vet and count it before the balance was paid into my acct the next day around 12pm and the driver's balance was sent to the him thru the same pastor. I want to also believe that the man will inform him not to send any money because the plank they brought were not good.

let me assume that no such communication btw him and the pastor that received the plank for him.

let us assumed he was not chanced, he couldn't send his carpenter to check for him even after 2 or 3 days the plank was delivered not until after 2 weeks.

Anybody that want to judge should not be sentimental and emotional. Am not saying all the plank supplied were 100% ok but the truth is that all can't be cos what the coconut tree produce is what will be slice and deliver and cannot be the equal.

about wanting to patronize me b4 and u will not again will not hold. I have built my reputation for years. Very soon i start uploading a job am doing for a client. From block moulding to where we are taking it to.

if u like spread lies about me...the truth will prevail..

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by talk2eshin(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2017
You dont realy know what you are talking about, I came to u, we planned everything out, i told u, i would only be chanced during easter, u did your abracadabra because of ur fraudulent intention and decided to supply 2 weeks earlier. I told u my tight schedule. Even when you decided to supply, you brought the wood at night. I only asked you to drop it in the church compound near my site for safe keeping, and I asked the owner of the church to help me receive it (Is it a pastor's job to know which wood if fit for roofing or which is not?)
I av asked you 3 questions which you have been unable to answer me yet.
1. If all the planks were good, why will i pick some and reject some? (If 10% of what you supplied was bad, it is acceptable, 42% is more than a mistake)
2. 6 carpenters came to work on my roofing, could they all be wrong at thesame time, You sent ur own carpenter to my site to check the woods for you, and he said he can not even raise a plank out of the 250 supplied to roof a shop not to talk of a house. Ur carpenter called you with my phone and I have the audio records. Is ur own carpenter wrong also?
3. Ur carpenter asked a question when he came and saw the wood, He said ''was this the size/kind of coconut plank that u used when you were doing ur roofing? He said u never wished me well, that he will never touch d wood, because 1, He might fall off with his weight on it up there and secondly, he would not do a job that people will rain curses on him in future., now my question is----was that wat u used to do your own roofing bearing in mind that you told me that out the 200units of plank you bought, only ONE remained unused, why just 1 remained out of your 200 and 104 remained out of my 250?

Theses questions beg for your answers bro.
Like I told you earlier, If you want to get dirty, I will help you by pushing you deeper into the mud, I wanted to be quiet on this before and settle gentlemanly, but you want to prove you are wise and smart.
When I start uploading whatsapp chats and audio records, you would shut up ur mouth.

Oga, Shebi you have not done your own nogging? Go to my site and pack the 104 planks I left there unused and make do with them for nogging, then post the pictures here. Yeye dey worry you.

ONCE AGAIN, NAIRALANDERS, PLS BEWARE OF THIS GUY. To be fore-warned is to be fore-harmed.

akeensbussy:

Now let me explain coconut wood for you. In coconut plank, all wood are the same because all the plank are gotten from the same tree. it is different from normal plank where you go to the market and select them.

supplying coconut plank is on request. when u request for it then you start looking for it. I got his own as far as (Ilaro). Then a lot of processes are involve.

1. You buy the coconut tree while standing. note that coconut tree is not as fat as normal tree.

2. You pay an operator that will pull it down and slice into sizes. Operator can come from anywhere. with sincerity of heart operator take nothing less than 180 naira per plank( not per tree). Go and do the findings.

3. You collect permit from the locals.

4. You do a lot of PAs.

5. The transportation cost from Ilaro to the site. I paid the driver 15k.

6. It took almost 4 days to finish the job in the bush.

Note. All these processes I explained to him without hiding anything from him.

he said I was rushing for my money...The truth is that most of the people we worked together needed to take their balance. He was even the one that sent #10,000 of the driver's balance to him directly.

where does he want me to take the plank to. should I call others and tell them He rejected the plank but they were able to use substantial amount from it. You think they will believe me.

All the plank supplied were gotten from the same particular tree and that is why you can reject some and use some. The way coconut plank are sliced is how they did it.

Note the quality of coconut plank can not be quantify no matter the size. His claim is majority is 2 by 2 and 2 by 3 which is the same thing I used in the picture below. Then I told his carpenter to use it nogging and he said I can't use it for nogging. if u use a plank for roofing, how come it can't be use for nogging?

Here is the picture of the same plank i use to roof mine below.

he called me fraud...But I thank God I didn't run away with his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by talk2eshin(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Pls help me ask him o,
He asked me to pay for plank supplied and we never discussed buying coconut tree at any point.

mufutau55:
So, that means your clients are actually buying the coconut tree not the plank from it?
Is that how it works with coconut tree plank? Now, I know not to buy any of that in future.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by talk2eshin(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2017
I tell you bro, it was a big waste of time and money, the roofing that was supposed to be done for 2 days max, we ended up spending 3 and half days because if the plank supplied were ok, we would have started work very early on good friday morning, but it was same friday morning that i got to site that i had to start looking for another planks to buy, I had to buy it because there is no other time to supervise the work except during that easter break. the thing pained me no be small.

anochuks08:

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Kovic87: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2017
i have a ground plan of a propose residential building, i need help on estimate of materials... i dont know how to upload the plan. it is a 3bedroom bungalow all ensuite
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Riscoded(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
akeensbussy:
Cost of Moulding blocks (6inches)

Sharp Sand 23k (Man diesel) X 3times = 69k

15bags Cements @ #1600/bag X 3times= 72k

Workmanship is #700/bag X 45bags = 31.5k

Water provision = 10k

miscellaneous = 5k

Total = #187.5k

Total block produced= 2,300 units
(1bag of cement moulded 50units of blocks)

to be continue.
Amazing
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by rafcrown(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2020
SUPPLY RUBBISH TO ANOTHER PERSON AGAIN ? BEWARE OF SOME GUYS HERE.
akeensbussy:

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
rafcrown:
SUPPLY RUBBISH TO ANOTHER PERSON AGAIN ? BEWARE OF SOME GUYS HERE.

You must be a joker...you lack comprehension
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by DontmissGod: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please which of this ghana zinc do you suggest? Carpenter complain about leakages from the one that looks like aluminium longspan while the other looks like the old school roofing sheet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.