Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,830 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Love At First Sight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight (1012 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight by holluphemydavid(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Do you believe in love at first sight? that flutter in your stomach, the sweaty palm and stutter when you try to speak to the person you're meeting for the first time... could it be love or lust or infatuation?
share your thoughts!!!!!
Re: Love At First Sight by holluphemydavid(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2016
My own candid opinion on dis is dat, love at a first sight rilly work, in as much as people can do online dating with whom dey av neva seen B4, so y not someone u av seen physically, dere are people Dat if dey meet u for d very first time, dey will access u and dey will be able to tell d type of person u are, so I c notin bad in love at first sight.
Please someone shud remind me with likes when it actually gotten to d front page
Re: Love At First Sight by newsphase(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Yes!!! I do
Re: Love At First Sight by Ahmed0336(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2016
No i don't undecided
Re: Love At First Sight by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
There is nothing like love at first sight. it's Lust
Re: Love At First Sight by prahcetomi(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2016
infatuation.
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Love at first sight does not exist.

You simply do not love a total stranger. What happens at that instance is attraction at first sight. Your body and emotions tell you that you have just sighted a potential lover, someone you might be compatible with. Someone you can say "yes" to when he asks you out to be his girl and you feel butterflies in your stomach and your knees wobble bla bla bla. It takes anyone less than 2 seconds to decide if they like a person and if they'll be comfortable around the person, that prompts them to want to see the person again. For you to say you love someone, you must have observed them and their behavioral tendencies over time. The length of time varies from individuals, that's why it takes days or weeks or months after contact with a stranger, for you to start having deeper feelings of emotions, or what could be likely described as "falling in love".

It's a process, since a negative attitude from that person within the observational period can totally kill the amorous butterfly fleeting feelings mistakenly thought to be love. You'll agree that love takes a while to completely fizzle out. Therefore, you have to grow to love a person, to love their positives and negatives and it doesn't happen at the instant or the first time you set your eyes on them - thats bullshit.

You fall in love gradually and not in a flash or an instant or at sight. You fall into a gutter in a flash. Face reality. Life isn't a 4ucking movie!

5 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
You're so smart
Sexxkillz:
Love at first sight does not exist.

You simply do not love a total stranger. What happens at that instance is attraction at first sight. Your body and emotions tell you that you have just sighted a potential lover, someone you might be compatible with. Someone you can say "yes" to when he asks you out to be his girl and you feel butterflies in your stomach and your knees wobble bla bla bla. It takes anyone less than 2 seconds to decide if they like a person and if they'll be comfortable around the person, that prompts them to want to see the person again. For you to say you love someone, you must have observed them and their behavioral tendencies over time. The length of time varies from individuals, that's why it takes days or weeks or months after contact with a stranger, for you to start having deeper feelings of emotions, or what could be likely described as "falling in love".

It's a process, since a negative attitude from that person within the observational period can totally kill the amorous butterfly fleeting feelings mistakenly thought to be love. You'll agree that love takes a while to completely fizzle out. Therefore, you have to grow to love a person, to love their positives and negatives and it doesn't happen at the instant or the first time you set your eyes on them - thats bullshit.

You fall in love gradually and not in a flash or an instant or at sight. You fall into a gutter in a flash. Face reality. Life isn't a 4ucking movie!
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
You're so smart
I know. . . That's how I figured out your true identity.

You aren't faceless after all. cheesy
Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Who?
Sexxkillz:
I know. . . That's how I figured out your true identity.
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
cheesy cheesy
Who?
You want me to tell you who you are directly, or you want a clue?
Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Gimme a clue cheesy
Sexxkillz:
You want me to tell you who you are directly, or you want a clue?
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
Gimme a clue cheesy
You love a "group" formed in 2010!

Your secret is safe with me, trust me. wink
Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
You may be very intelligent and all
But you've got this one wrong
I joined NL officially in 2014 embarassed
Try again smiley
Sexxkillz:
You love a "group" formed in 2010!

Your secret is safe with me, trust me. wink
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
You may be very intelligent and all But you've got this one wrong I joined NL officially in 2014 embarassed Try again smiley
Nah.
You can't shake me off. . . So many clues. All I had to do was compare.
Try shaking me off again.
Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dude, you've got me confused for someone else undecided
Trust me you can never guess who I am
You don't even know me smiley
What moniker is in your mind?
Sexxkillz:
Nah.

You can't shake me off. . . So many clues. All I had to do was compare.

Try shaking me off again.
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
Ok.

You love an "English indie rock band formed in 2010".
Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
OMFG! !!!!!!
How did you know embarassed embarassed
Pls tell me how you figured it out cheesy
You're so darn smart
Sexxkillz:
Ok.

You love an indie pop band formed in 2010.
Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
OMFG! !!!!!!
How did you know embarassed embarassed
Pls tell me how you figured it out cheesy
You're so darn smart
Easy as pie. . . You left many clues, unknowingly.

If I type it here, it would no longer be a secret.
Re: Love At First Sight by Fela40: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Sexxkillz Mr Producer Teacher grin. Have you greeted me today grin
Re: Love At First Sight by Fela40: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:

grin Sexxkillz how far na

Vanguay come and see as Sexxkillz is wooing himself grin
Re: Love At First Sight by OfeAku(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Better to keep mum then wink
Sexxkillz:

Re: Love At First Sight by Sexxkillz: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
OfeAku:
Better to keep mum then wink
Definitely.
Re: Love At First Sight by Fela40: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Definitely.

Shattap and stop fooling wooing yourself.

(1) (Reply)

You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha / Hilarious ! Some Girls Can Be Really Annoying ( Photo) / One Night Stand With A Female Nigerian Celebrity, Who Would It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.