Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,963 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? (11074 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2006
abu ya yi

ya aiki ne?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:09am On Dec 08, 2006
Aiki we thank God I'm at work right now grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:10am On Dec 08, 2006
That must be a fun job, on NL and all tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:14am On Dec 08, 2006
It's cool don't do much grin Hey bro guess what I was listening to yesterday at home grin grin. Dan maraya jos. It was funny as hell
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Busta(f): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

I do have a GF, and I AM faithful tongue
indeed!
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2006
Busta:

indeed!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jboy come here and defend yourself
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by adconline(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2006
@ Busta

May be you should try meĀ  cos you really look rich and have nice straight legs.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2006
Thiefofheart, it is the umpteenth time u will be calling me a mumgu. I refuse to bandy words with u. This forum is all about discusing contemporary issues about what bothers us as naija and not a slagging contest. The problem with project Nigeria is whenever we try talking about issues that affect us all, some take it as an opportunity to slag off others and make a joke out of the whole thing.
I am not a mumgu. I take exception to that. I am a professional young man who is exceling in my chosen career, Have represented my organisation internationally and have done alot to improve reproductive health of young people in developing communities and helping them adress issues that affect ther reproductive health.
Give answers to questions asked or discussion brought and stop calling me a mumgu, heaven knows am far from one. you are suppose to be a lady, and because i have been brought up to respect ladies, i will not bandy words with you but to tell you to give constructive and relevant response to any question posted here. Many thanks
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by mukina2: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

@OP cool cool. .
they married to sierra leoneans because they are special cool
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2006
wats a mumgu?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
euphoria, a mumgu is a niaja slang for fool
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2006
people marry people they love or fancy. the fact that these guys have married sierra Leoine ladies does not mean all Nigerian guys are actually marrying them.it just depends on who you meet,connect with and decide to spend a lifetime with.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2006
i know of mugu, or mumu not mumgu grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2006
have met alot of sierra leonean girls and they are also into our naija brothers, abi we are all the same now, and especially the igbo mens are the ones that are attracted to them, i have two of my sierra leonean girlfriends that are currently dating naija man.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2006
I called you mugun. Not mumgu. I suggest you go and fight whoever called you "mumgu"
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2006
T.o.H grin i think you and sin are a match made in heaven lol. you guys just kiss kiss and get it over with
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2006
Thief, Mumgu or mungu. the implication os the statement is apparent.
Keep on fighting ans shooting. George Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ishaahamed(f): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2006
it is beacuse sierra leone girls are nice , infact its the same vice verca cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by marliatu(f): 3:09am On Dec 10, 2006
because they found each other attractive, and come to think about it i heard star actor michaeal ezurounye is dating a girl from sierra leone, i dont know how true it is though, but all the same sierra leone is not that far from nigeria,
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by gigitte(f): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2006
@zulunation,

sierra leone was one of the two countries designated for the return of freed slaves. since a lot of slaves came from naija, some would remember that they were yoruba and keep naming their kids that.

a lot of slaves did remember where they came from and returned to that place e.g saros and agudas, some did and didnt come back and some did not remember

also his family may have migrated from naija a while back
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sakish(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2006
@zulunation some tribes speak yoruba in sierra leone
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2006
so Mike ezurounye is dating a sierra leonean? well good luck to him, i guess sierra leonean girls are not bad after all
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by whitelexi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2006
Most of those i already know in london are either building houses at home or have built 2 or more, they are very hard-working. My flatmate is dating one of them and she does 3 jobs! she has built 3 houses in sierra leone and rented 2 out already, the third is at the final stage; she leaves home before i wake up and returns at about 1am!

Thats the strength they have and i respect that.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2006
whitelexi:

Most of those i already know in london are either building houses at home or have built 2 or more, they are very hard-working. My flatmate is dating one of them and she does 3 jobs! she has built 3 houses in sierra leone and rented 2 out already, the third is at the final stage; she leaves home before i wake up and returns at about 1am!

Thats the strength they have and i respect that.

sounds like 85% of the Nigerians in NY.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by neelsel(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2006
Eurphoria:

T.o.H grin i think you and sin are a match made in heaven lol. you guys just kiss kiss and get it over with

Euphoria you got that right grin grin.
T.O.H., let me hear you try to deny this one tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2006
Busta you is a "mumgu" grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2006
sounds like 85% of the Nigerians in NY

You so right girl so right kiss

@Neelsel
course she will deny it tongue grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by marliatu(f): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2006
i was talking to this Nigerian guy yesterday, and i asked him this question about Nigerian men dating sierra leonean and he said the reason why many Nigerian men are running away from Nigerian women is because the women know too much about them and they lack respect for their partners. so what y'all think about that?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:05am On Dec 15, 2006
marliatu

nigerian people generally hate each other grin

theres alway one excuse or the other to run away from the other
tribe,religion,money whatever
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2006
marliatu:

i was talking to this Nigerian guy yesterday, and i asked him this question about Nigerian men dating sierra leonean and he said the reason why many Nigerian men are running away from Nigerian women is because the women know too much about them and they lack respect for their partners. so what y'all think about that?

who cares? Let 'em run as far as their feet can take them.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2006
rolls off chair laffing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Pain(m): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2006
@Thief OF Hearts. Can U Please xplain the composition of your name? Im Just inquisitive. Do U Steal, Rob Hearts? I mean Are U a Heart Breaker. Im Lookin for True Love. Kinda thinking if u meet my criteria.

Dont no need any War torn ''Leonian'' I understand they have to work hard to rebuild their country. They have to marry to replenish lost souls and the depleted population. Guess Those Nijja Boys come in handy for that with their overflowing 'sacks'.

I Need a Hot Nijja Girl. I need someone who can steal my heart .

That's if Ive got one though. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? / Motel Maid.sex Story / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.