Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? (11058 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2006
Clicking glasses, a toast, much merriment, dancing and screaming and much enjoyment. ladies and gentlemen, Once again, another Niaja guy has found what lovely gems Sierra Leonean girls are made of. This is The tenth Wedding ceremony i would be attending involving a Niaja guy and a Sierra Leone girl.
I have been discussing with my friends and they all seem to have witnessed the same thing in the recent past and they never seem to stop singing the praise of these girls
Why are more Niaja guys getting married to sierra leone girls? abi dem do do charm for us? This is a serious issue. has someone got similar experience or am i making a mountain out of a mole hill?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Busta(f): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ topic
really, are they?

naija guys date and marry any woman that has good stuffs btw her legs and lots of money to offer.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2006
i know that for sure in London where i reside
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2006
what lovely pic u have there busta
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by gaby(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2006
@OP

I bow for you oooh what a topic,
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by kiki(f): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
wow i'm just hearing it for the first time
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2006
IT IS TRUE
MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE DATING SIERRA LEONE GIRLS AND GUESS WHAT THEY TELL ME
THEY SAID THE GIRLS ARE NOT FULL OF THEMSELVES, PROFESSIONAL, WORK HARD AND RESPECT THEIR MEN

1 Like

Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2006
why are Nigerian guys marrying Sierra leonian girls? Do you want my answer?

Why the hell not? angry we not all africans, are we not all humans, do girls from other african countries have two heads?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Busta(f): 1:29am On Dec 08, 2006
sin:

what lovely pic u have there busta
thanx

Eurphoria:

Why the hell not? angry we not all africans, are we not all humans, do girls from other african countries have two heads?
LMAO grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2006
sin:

IT IS TRUE
MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE DATING SIERRA LEONE GIRLS AND GUESS WHAT THEY TELL ME
THEY SAID THE GIRLS ARE NOT FULL OF THEMSELVES, PROFESSIONAL, WORK HARD AND RESPECT THEIR MEN

Your point? Why dont you go and marry them too or can you not make them come as well?

mugun.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2006
I've never met a girl from Sierra Leone, But I did go to high School with a dude from Sierra Leone Tunji Macaulay, come to think of it, why do the have Yoruba names in Sierra Leone, how are they connected to Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2006
could it be he's a Nigerian who happened to be born in Sierra Leone?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by experience(m): 1:48am On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Your point? Why don't you go and marry them too or can you not make them come as well?

mugun.

God abeg, laff go kill person one day! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 1:53am On Dec 08, 2006
Hey ThiefOfHearts, can I call you Thief? I don't think he was born in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 1:58am On Dec 08, 2006
*still thinking*
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 2:40am On Dec 08, 2006
because they are human beings, some say nigerian girl like money too much. n sierra leonean girls get nice butt.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 2:46am On Dec 08, 2006
Hmmmmmm *so we naija men leave naija babes cos they like money but marry S . leone babe cos they have nice bakassi* Interesting exchange!!
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 2:51am On Dec 08, 2006
Uchenna ur so funny, i just think that the Nigerian men that fall for a sierra leonean girls is because they found each other compatible i guess, thats my own opinion
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 2:53am On Dec 08, 2006
That is beta now; grin i was begining to wonder if there r no more heavy loaded bakassi women in Naija undecided
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 2:57am On Dec 08, 2006
Africaning me with laughter, of coUrse they do have big butts african women every were in the world, but in ur own opinion why do u think as sin says naija men are getting married to sierraleoneans?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:58am On Dec 08, 2006
I like Somalian CHICKS tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:04am On Dec 08, 2006
I dunno. Cos I have not really noticed that trend where I am staying. Probably they have a lot of Sierra leone chicks iin thier area. He went to 10 weddings and 9 were girls from Sierra leone and somebody else went to 8 and 6 were white girls. Another person went to 12 and all the 12 were Nigerians. It is all a matter of distribution. Having said that, Nigerian men still very much get married to Nigerian ladies!

@ Josboy4life Y do u prefer somalian chicks cos we have a lot of them around here grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:09am On Dec 08, 2006
I like the whole tall slender thing, its very appealing to me. They also seem oh so gentle. I love that in a woman
(Hate girls that cuss, smoke, drink) EWWW
Only thing is I don't want to convert. Otherwise I would have had my Nubia Queen meh
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:15am On Dec 08, 2006
Hmmmmmm So somalia chicks r now the bomb!
But there are naija babes who dont drink ,smoke nor cuss and are as fine as hell grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:36am On Dec 08, 2006
True say, I also like the way Somalian girls talk, accent is wonderful

But to be honest Uche I LIKE ALL WOMAN grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:49am On Dec 08, 2006
I Know u do grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2006
Since u are in Canada I believe that wont be a problem for grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2006
Hey Jboy I thought you had a GF and here you are talking about liking all women
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:55am On Dec 08, 2006
I do have a GF, and I AM faithful  tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:56am On Dec 08, 2006
yah right if you say so
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:59am On Dec 08, 2006
Zulu, are you trying to imply I am a cheat shocked, haba bismilla, my broda
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2006
I'm just teasing Jboy. Bismilla my brother

BTW ya karatu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Reasonable People Elope? / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.