Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? (11081 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:19am On Dec 16, 2006
see my mouth grin grin grin grin grin come closer and give my a juicy kiss
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:26am On Dec 16, 2006
i ll bite ur mouth off then i ll go down and finish the work
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:30am On Dec 16, 2006
don't even get me started here young lady grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:34am On Dec 16, 2006
look at u! grinning like there's no tomorrow cheesy
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:35am On Dec 16, 2006
God punish you blue. I'm just very happy tonight grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:35am On Dec 16, 2006
@ Blue  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked Plis spare my brother's nuts!!!!!! grin
@ Zulu Y is it always my fault!!!! undecided

and plis u guys should take ur incestuous relationship to the Virgin thread
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:36am On Dec 16, 2006
uche, i was refering to his toes, u sef, u got a dirrrry mind
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:37am On Dec 16, 2006
It's always your fault uche because my older brother's name is Uche and his the biggest womanizer ever.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:39am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

uche, i was refering to his toes, u sef, u got a dirrrry mind

Holy smokes, shocked shocked shocked you do toes? where have you been all my life. Forget about all the sister shitt, you are now officially my Internet girl friend
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:40am On Dec 16, 2006
oh lawd, not another guy with a foot fetish
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:41am On Dec 16, 2006
@ Blue  embarassed After biting off the mouth during kissing, the next natural place is da  lipsrsealed

@ Zulu So how does the philandering activities gat to do with me  grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

oh lawd, not another guy with a foot fetish

I love my toes sucked on, best feeling in the world
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2006
looks at thread  undecided

can u guys pliss go to one of the sexulaity threads  tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:44am On Dec 16, 2006
this is romance isnt it,
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:45am On Dec 16, 2006
Uche abeg no vex I'm gone. Mr killjoy angry tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:46am On Dec 16, 2006
Blue come on my dear lets take our romace somewhere else
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:46am On Dec 16, 2006
Incest!!! Is it a kind of romance too  undecided
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 3:47am On Dec 16, 2006
@ Zulu grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2006
it's not incest uche,  tongue :Pwe only kissing and sucking each others toes we not doing the main the main
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:50am On Dec 16, 2006
tell em Zulu cheesy
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:00am On Dec 16, 2006
Folks are gone think we've been drinking blue grin grin grin

In 3 hrs I'll be going to the drinking hole, hey finals are over with grin grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:02am On Dec 16, 2006
let them think watever, hey its the season to be jolly
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:03am On Dec 16, 2006
No shitt, hope you have big plans for the weekend dear
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:05am On Dec 16, 2006
lol yeah, come to think of it , i ve got a date with an "awusa" guy tomorrow grin he s from kano, i thot the nigerian embassy dont give hausa people visas grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:07am On Dec 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked you going on a date with an AWUSA guy? God oh blue biko o!!. what will I tell our people at home if somthing happens to you
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:08am On Dec 16, 2006
biko, dont tell them anything, its jus a date undecided
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2006
sorry blue had to do answer the phone, just let him know it's just a date and nothing can ever come out if it. You know how those AWUSA people are.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:31am On Dec 16, 2006
ok i will, thot u abandoned me, cause i chose to go up north, anyways am going to bed, got a big day tomorrow grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:36am On Dec 16, 2006
Whatever blue,  angry it's not even midnight yet
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:43am On Dec 16, 2006
Ok blue my sister you have fun on your date and remember what I told you pls. This white dude in my Apartment complex is having a little party tonight, so I'm going out there now just for the free beer of cause.

You have a good night my dear talk to you much later. You be good
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:43am On Dec 16, 2006
why u dont want me to go?, jus say it and i ll stay grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:44am On Dec 16, 2006
awww ok, well bye, beware those white people get drunk and piss on peoples head from the 4th floor, goodnite sweets kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Lady Does This Pics (18+) / Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.