Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? (11082 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2006
marliatu:

i was talking to this Nigerian guy yesterday, and i asked him this question about Nigerian men dating sierra leonean and he said the reason why many Nigerian men are running away from Nigerian women is because the women know too much about them and they lack respect for their partners. so what y'all think about that?

translation: they r looking for a dummy as a wife
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2006
@ Bluenubian is this your eyes shocked shocked(it sounds better in Igbo). Nne you killing us here with the new pic in your profile o!!
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2006
lol, how many people am i killing grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:18am On Dec 15, 2006
Wait now they'll start coming out very soon cheesy
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:19am On Dec 15, 2006
everyone, nubian. That's a stunning pic smiley
love the top too lol

Pain, its a name of a song lol. I guess according to the song the person is literally so charming that she "literally" steal their hearts.  wink
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:19am On Dec 15, 2006
bubian?, thats a new one undecided grin, never mnd grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:20am On Dec 15, 2006
I edited tongue
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Pain(m): 4:21am On Dec 15, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

everyone, nubian. That's a stunning pic smiley
love the top too lol

Pain, its a name of a song lol. I guess according to the song the person is literally so charming that she "literally" steal their hearts.  wink

U Can Have Mine If U Want it. Its Up For The Taking.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2006
Rumor says a Sierra Leone girl would be better for you, Pain grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Pain(m): 4:24am On Dec 15, 2006
I Dont Want A Wifey Frm A War Torn Zone. Dont Want Someone With Post Traumatic Stress. I Need Someone With Eyez Like Urs.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2006
eyez?, he meant boobs cheesy
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Pain(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2006
bluenubian:

eyez?, he meant boobs cheesy

At Least They Come in Pairs Too. Funny Gal shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2006
[b][color=#990000]Pain u don't talk about people who are trying to rebuild their lives in that light. Those the gods have broken their palm kennel for them should not forget to be grateful. How much do u know these people?, do u know any personally, or u rely on negative media for ur information?. Nigeria as a country would have had greater problem if not for God. These people are rebuilding their lives again and most of them do not have post traumatic stress, as u call it. If u want to woo a woman, go straight and do it. don't use the misfortune of others as a catalyst.
Show some respect for the misfortune of others. for fate and fortune happens to us all. u never can tell when it will come knocking on ur door.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2006
thank u very much sin, coz i was sensing jealousy and ignorance from some people, u never know what Ur tommorrow might be so don't go around and laughing about other people, i know sierra leoneans and they are nice people and i supposed thats why some Nigerians are attracted to them, at least they don't challenge their husband and demanding for money every few minutes.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2006
yellowsis:

at least they don't challenge their husband and demanding for money every few minutes.

by all means marry a sierra leone guy and not all Nigerian women are pathetic housewives. Get it straight.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by marliatu(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2006
At least not all of them are pathetic, but majority carries the vote; so let not pass judgement on other peoples culture, if nigerian men want to date a sierra leonean i see no problem in that we are all africans arent we?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2006
i still don't see the sense in the topic. everybody is assuming all sorts.

@T.o.H tell them girl , not all are pathetic wives lol, geez where do they come off ?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2006
marliatu. I'm all for relationships/marriages between ANYONE. be it different races, religion, tribe, country what the hell ever.
What I'm NOT for is people trying to say that the reason why these guys are looking outside their tribe/country is because Nigerian girls are this and that like you're TRYING to make us feel bad or something. Frankly I don't give a shit as I doubt I'll marry a Nigerian myself. By all means, marry whomever, just don't make up garbage as a reason for doing so.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by sin(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2006
TOH, please do read the beginning of this thread again. I will reproduce it for Ur consumption

[center]"Clicking glasses, a toast, much merriment, dancing and screaming and much enjoyment. ladies and gentlemen, Once again, another Niaja guy has found what lovely gems Sierra Leonean girls are made of. This is The tenth Wedding ceremony i would be attending involving a Niaja guy and a Sierra Leone girl.
I have been discussing with my friends and they all seem to have witnessed the same thing in the recent past and they never seem to stop singing the praise of these girls
Why are more Niaja guys getting married to sierra leone girls? abi them do do charm for us? This is a serious issue. has someone got similar experience or am i making a mountain out of a mole hill?"

In no way did this message imply that niaja girls are any inferior to their sierra leonean sisters.
This was just an observation by the poster and he wanted to satisfy his curiousity as to this trend and/or if anyone has had similar experience(s) and he is not implying that Niaja girls are bad or negative.

Trust me, there are many Niaja women out there that are hardworking, independent and can make themselves and any brother proud. most Niaja women are the jewel and embodiment of the black race and to imply that they are all negative, bad or "unwifely" is totally misleading and not the intention of the authour.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by marliatu(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2006
TOH, aint nobody is talking garbage, n im not trying to put nigerian girls down im just talking upon what i heard nigerian guys be talking, i dont have grudge against anyone, so please we dont have to go back and forth about this issue everyone has there own opinion.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2006
I like how you people are talking like I'm annoyed for no reason

Care to explain what these statements were implying

THEY SAID THE GIRLS ARE NOT FULL OF THEMSELVES, PROFESSIONAL, WORK HARD AND RESPECT THEIR MEN

some say nigerian girl like money too much

why many Nigerian men are running away from Nigerian women is because the women know too much about them and they lack respect for their partners.

upposed thats why some Nigerians are attracted to them, at least they don't challenge their husband and demanding for money every few minutes

care to explain?

Why can't it just be that they marry them because they fell in love, why are people making up dumb excuses for such relationships at the expense of Nigerian fe,males?
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Eurphoria(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2006
i agree with T.o.H listen no need to keep talking girl i totally see what you saying and any rational person would too. All the assumptions and preconceived ideas of what Nigerian women are , are pretty senseless here. Ppl quickly forget what they say one minute and disregard reason. Point is too much generalisation is going on and it winds me up something chronic angry
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by neelsel(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
This is problem that exists in every culture that I know( with the expection maybe of middle eastern people). It is a known fact that both men and women shy away for various reasons from their own. You would be surprized to know that if you are to interview a citizen from let's say, Grenada, 3 out of 5 would tell you they aren't dating anyone from their island. So too would someone from St. Lucia, St.Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Antigua etc etc. And sad to say the number one reason many put forward had to do with the whole issue of respect. Some feel that men from their respective islands tend not show them any respect but would in return treat another female of different nationality much better. So I said all that just to show that Nigerians are not the only ones who face this senseless dilemma.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by yellowsis(f): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2006
God knows I'm not suffering from amnesia of any kind, like i said before i was having a conversation with a Nigerian man who told me why he cant date a Nigerian, so that his own opinion I'm a Nigerian too, but i cant see myself dating one of them for reasons best known to me. so wether Nigerians and sierra leoneans are dating now adays I'm happy for them coz they know what brought them together in the first place, each and everyone are entitled to there opinion. so i don't know why this is turning out to be a big issue.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ladykool(f): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2006
it is their business and if they like they can even marry kenya girls that is their problem!
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2006
all this garbage talk, that "Nigerian men are attracted to little girls from serria leone", why don't we hear from a nigerian man that has been with one, instead of some women here running their mouth, as if they have scr-wed a SL woman before.
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Honeypot1(m): 2:48am On Dec 16, 2006
I'm very close to a Sierra Leonean family in the UK. They are generally nice (at least, the ones i met), both their guys and gals. The girls can be very beautiful and richly endowed. I would have gone for one but she is still in college, i can't wait that long though she is stunningly beautiful
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by Uche2nna(m): 2:50am On Dec 16, 2006
Good cheesy
seems I mite join the Sierra Leone bandwagon grin
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 2:51am On Dec 16, 2006
Uche2nna:

Good cheesy
seems I mite join the Sierra Leone bandwagon grin

Come and pick me on your way pls
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:08am On Dec 16, 2006
*hiss* look at them, traitors angry
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by ZuluNation(m): 3:10am On Dec 16, 2006
omg shocked shocked how did you find me here, it's all uche's fault I swear
Re: Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? by bluenubian(f): 3:10am On Dec 16, 2006
its never ur fault, see ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.