Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen (1671 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? / Advice Needed!!! Ladies Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
no lets substitute all d he with she, if it was u in that tight situation what would you do
I'm celibate, remember? I'd like him not wanting sex....⚡
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol ok thanks i promised that was my last question so no more questions
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by CaptEColeJnr: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Two questions!
Why do you think a man will waanna enjoy a relationship with you without sex, when prima facie, the only thing he could find in you is physical appeals such as a sagging set of mammary glands you call breasts, and a flattened behind.

Secondly,why would a smart dude like me believe you're celibate when you spend an average of 17 hours on Romance Section of. Nairaland talking baldarrashes and poppycocks... Further corroborated with your whack feminist opinions which sounds so razz

Hmmm,I'd appreciate if you put ur answers in paragraphs so I could decipher your whack orthography
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by vchykp(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't tell me what to do... STAY IN UR LANE and stop pestering me.

like seriously... sometimes i just feel you should get yourself a life, you are just like MTN... EVERYWHERE YOU GO..!
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Two questions!
Why do you think a man will waanna enjoy a relationship with you without sex, when prima facie, the only thing he could find in you is physical appeals such as a sagging set of mammary glands you call breasts, and a flattened behind.

Secondly,why would a smart dude like me believe you're celibate when you spend an average of 17 hours on Romance Section of. Nairaland talking baldarrashes and poppycocks... Further corroborated with your whack feminist opinions which sounds so razz

Hmmm,I'd appreciate if you put ur answers in paragraphs so I could decipher your whack orthography
⛅You been on my profile again? I knew you cared, lover.
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by CaptEColeJnr: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅You been on my profile again? I knew you carried, lover.
How does that answer the damn question? undecided

Don't try to divert my question, just because u lying.. I'd rather believe Zayn Malik was UK's prime minister than believe you're celibate
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
How does that answer the damn question? undecided

Don't try to divert my question, just because u lying.. I'd rather believe Zayn Malik was UK's prime minister than believe you're celibate
⛅Calm down,lover. I don't like when you get like this sad
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by CaptEColeJnr: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅Calm down,lover. I don't like when you get like this sad
stop it !
Stop daydreaming about me,hoping I'd send you a PM and then what? .. Request for your number? LOL

Even ifyou're the last girl in da world €
Re: Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 03, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
stop it !
Stop daydreaming about me,hoping I'd send you a PM and then what? .. Request for your number? LOL

Even ifyou're the last girl in da world €
cry But....but I love you.
⛅This is really hard.....the rejection.
I don't want 2 site yer moniker in my mentions EVER AGAIN
.......⚡
I need space cry you understand.... ⚡Bye wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Draw Women Close To You / Beautiful Company Branded Valentine Condoms (Photos) / Caption The Photo Of This Young Boy Defending His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.