Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (59936 Views)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by yungkelz(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You dey fear. See this guy, I just pity you don't dear things you know nothing about. If they hit you with voodoo once you won't be saying trash. Otondo!
fear who?
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
yungkelz:
fear who?
Guy, let me give you a piece of advice. Don't look things with ordinary eye. Many people you see that are human, some aren't just human but possesses demonic powers. Despite the fact am not a fan of voodoo. I don't pass my boundary. If you believe money ritual exist then you can't say that there is no black power.
I knew someone that followed his friend to Ijebu for a party. During the party, he went to a corner to urinate, as he was in the acts one baba just hit him at the back, he challenged him why was he you urinating there, he pleaded that he was a stranger and he never knew. When he got back to Lagos, he fell sick. They took him to the hospital they couldn't diagnosed what causes the sickness. It was when they they took him to a spiritual healer that was when the revealed it to his family that voodoo was tested on him. The guy died.
Be careful don't say such thing outside.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by yungkelz(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Guy, let me give you a piece of advice. Don't look things with ordinary eye. Many people you see that are human, some aren't just human but possesses demonic powers. Despite the fact am not a fan of voodoo. I don't pass my boundary. If you believe money ritual exist then you can't say that there is no black power.
I knew someone that followed his friend to Ijebu for a party. During the party, he went to a corner to urinate, as he was in the acts one baba just hit him at the back, he challenged him why was he you urinating there, he pleaded that he was a stranger and he never knew. When he got back to Lagos, he fell sick. They took him to the hospital they couldn't diagnosed what causes the sickness. It was when they they took him to a spiritual healer that was when the revealed it to his family that voodoo was tested on him. The guy died.
Be careful don't say such thing outside.
thanks

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by MorningLight(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Zeus777:
in this 21st century dont some of u idiots still believe in the borrowed abrahamic gods?

If you want to form atheism, go to the religion forum and argue there not with me..
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by ihitenansa: 5:25am On Aug 10, 2016
mightyhaze:
Lol!

Dese clowns shd just turn 2 oil and pipelines and make buhari a happy man
chai! Bad man grin
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by MistadeRegal(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
OPC and Ijaw militants are all criminals cool cool

Shut the hell of your mouth up!
Who are criminals? Don't you know the meaning of 'criminal'? You need rehabilitation in English and phrase making.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by MistadeRegal(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
yungkelz:
thanks

Brain reset.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by able20(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
OPC for just help baba turn one naira to one dollar with their voodoo.
Make dem use voodoo feed all the Agberos and touts wey plenty for Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.