Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (59939 Views)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ritchiee: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Lolzzz.

Ojukwu only put Banjo in front because he thought that would make yorubas understand that they were not the target, that we only wanted to come and liberate Lagos but he betrayed Ojukwu like the typical treacherous Yorubas that Yakassai warned about. cheesy

Stupidity at its peak.A yoruba warrior leading millions of biafra cowards to go and attack the stronghold of million of warriors with a mediocre plan from the greatest coward who was eyeing Ivory Coast in case he heard Scorpion Adekunle's footsteps?

lol.... as Ojukwu catwalked in the streets of Abidjan.What a damsel!

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ritchiee:

[s]Stupidity at its peak.A yoruba warrior leading millions of biafra cowards to go and attack the stronghold of million of warriors with a mediocre plan from the greatest coward who was eyeing Ivory Coast in case he heard Scorpion Adekunle's footsteps?

lol.... as Ojukwu catwalked in the streets of Abidjan.What a damsel![/s]

Don't let me disgrace you here oo.

Yorubas are the only tribe to have been defeated by women.

Dahomey women warriors defeated yoruba soldiers such that y'll fled into abeokuta for refuge.

What a disgrace!!!!!!!

awolowo was the biggest coward for committing suicide.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Awoofawo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
Why couldn't you take back Ilorin from them since you defeated them?
If not for British showing up then there would had been a re-match. The Yoruba force were preparing to attack , and at the same time the Hausa were planning to consolidate......God know what is outcome would have been but British spoils the ramble.

Thee Hausa know very well that Yoruba are not like the rest of ethnics that made up the country........wil like peace but when push come to push..........
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by omofunaab(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Oga go and sit down.

Adekunle was busy killing women and children around the outskirts of Biafra. The man that lead the charge under him was major Etuk.

Adekunle lost almost all his 3rd marine commando before he could even commence operation OAU.

At some point, he had to radio lagos calling for help and back up.

It was adekunle that was shiiting on himself before he died... cheesy cheesy

You need to ask your grandfather for the correct version.. ..oh sorry, black scorpion must have erased him

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by omofunaab(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Oga go and sit down.

Adekunle was busy killing women and children around the outskirts of Biafra. The man that lead the charge under him was major Etuk.

Adekunle lost almost all his 3rd marine commando before he could even commence operation OAU.

At some point, he had to radio lagos calling for help and back up.

It was adekunle that was shiiting on himself before he died... cheesy cheesy

Lol, as usual Igbos will always tell lies to themselves. .Fake ugu exporter

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
omofunaab:

You need to ask your grandfather for the correct version.. ..oh sorry, black scorpion must have erased him

grin grin grin

The records are there.

Major Etuk was the power house under your adekunle.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Goddyj(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
A beg make dem do turn to snake e don tey wey I eat snake peppersoup. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Goddyj:
A beg make dem do turn to snake e don tey wey I eat snake peppersoup. grin grin grin

How edey taste abeg? grin grin grin
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by omofunaab(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

grin grin grin

The records are there.

Major Etuk was the power house under your adekunle.. cheesy cheesy

We don't know major ugu.. .major adekunle (black scorpion was your nightmare) your grandfathers shits in their pants at the mention of black scorpion

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Awoofawo:
If not for British showing up then there would had been a re-match. The Yoruba force were preparing to attack , and at the same time the Hausa were planning to consolidate......God know what is outcome would have been but British spoils the ramble.

Thee Hausa know very well that Yoruba are not like the rest of ethnics that made up the country........wil like peace but when push come to push..........

No wonder they dealt with you at mile12.

They slaughtered yorubas, even burnt a yoruba man on your own soil. cheesy cheesy

They destroyed your cars/houses/shops and even burnt your white garment celestial church on your own soil. grin grin

If you don't know, a yoruba man escaped alive because he was able to speak hausa on yorubaland ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

yorubas now have to learn hausa on their own soil to stay alive. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
omofunaab:

We don't know major ugu.. .major adekunle (black scorpion was your nightmare) your grandfathers shits in their pants at the mention of black scorpion

adekunle was the one shiiting on himself while his son was begging the government for money to send him to just Ghana for medical treatment.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Awoofawo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

No wonder they dealt with you at mile12.

They slaughtered yorubas, even burnt a yoruba man on your own soil. cheesy cheesy

They destroyed your cars/houses/shops and even burnt your white garment celestial church on your own soil. grin grin

If you don't know, a yoruba man escaped alive because he was able to speak hausa on yorubaland ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

yorubas now have to learn hausa on their own soil to stay alive. cool

no need wasting time on you, you are hopeless
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Awoofawo:

I am wasting time on myself, I am hopeless

Peace. cool
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Shym3xx: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bwahahahaha.

These folks are comedians and they need to get them their own show on TV. They just made the "zoo" pseudonym attached to Naij more apt and they're about to give GEJ the zoologist a new job after failing woefully as the president lol. You just can't make some of the utter ridiculous joke that come of Naij up looool.

It seems Yorubas are the least prepared for war in Naij, especially in a country that volatile and that's sitting on powder keg...waiting for something to ignite it, for all hell to break loose. The wise ones always prepare for all eventualities at all times - especially when everything is in AV space where one miscalculation can lead to dire consequences.

Hopefully, God will give these people wisdom and make them stop acting a fool everywhere.

Good comic relief tho.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Awoofawo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Peace. cool

whatever you say so be on you!
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Onyii512K(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good luck to you!
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by MENELIK1: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

You have no shame at all.

We held our own against the Nigerian state for 3years using bolt action riffles and we never changed into lions. cheesy cheesy

Ordinary minority ijaw militants yorubas want to change to snakes & lions. grin grin grin

They should have turned into vultures honestly, the behaviour of vultures best suits the yorubas. cheesy cheesy
But just yesterday on this platform, Indigenous Parasite of Biafra (IPOB) were telling us that the militants are not Ijaw people and today they are now Ijaws. IPOB where is thy brain?

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Emmenyk(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cricket wey no carry gun nor cutlass come out dey do iyanga for fowl, dey even challenge am for a fight

Oh, Just like the Civilian JTF's in North East, they want to be recognized/converted

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by alaskido(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
After the military had carried out the invasion of AREPO, these lazy and jobless OPC people are disturbing the peace of people sleeping. How can you fight a war with charms in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
Go to UI.
Juju and jazz dey UI
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Natotogokillme: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Well, some guns don't understand or know Juju.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by princoo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sincerely OPC shouldn't have said this... In this generation people r using series of RPG'S and land missiles with high powered Guns and they r talking of snakes and Lions these My brothers Fall my hand I swear
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by reducto: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Dahomey women warriors defeated yoruba soldiers such that y'll fled into abeokuta for refuge.

What a disgrace!!!!!!!

gringringringrin
Bwahahaha
I swear I go pee myself.

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Mrjo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
limeta:
Pls OPC don,t do that again Stay on dry land and talk from there forget creeks.
lol @ dry land. U get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by reducto: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
I wonder how the lions go take enter the creeks.
Lion wey hate normal water e come be the water wey dey for swamp wey e go enter.
These people nah comedians. grin

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ngokafor(f): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
....them never still turn to snakes and lions??..

..mschewww silly foiks

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ritchiee: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

What a disgrace!!!!!!!

CAN A COWARD DISGRACE A WARRIOR?
Fon women were warriors like the Yorubas not weaklings like the Biafrans but only a part of the Yoruba defeated them four times.If you don't mind,Ojukwu was such a gorgeous DAMSEL!!

www.smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/

For the most part, too, the enlarged female corps enjoyed considerable success in Gezo’s endless wars, specializing in pre-dawn attacks on unsuspecting enemy villages. It was only when they were thrown against the Egba capital, Abeokuta, that they tasted defeat.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by babydioku(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
O.P.C. = Odua Peoples Comedians.

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by crisycent: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Imagine these smelling people. Turn to lion enter creek. Hahahahahahahahaha these people sabi tear mouth sha.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by 7lives: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
bakynes:
When i said OPC will use voodo and charms against ND Militants some 2 weeks back one stupid Moderator banned me for two weeks some folks were calling me babalawo now the report is out. The truth is that no other tribe in Nigeria can match Yorubas in voodo.

The OPC are even prolonging the matter, all they needed is just to pay a visit to Soun of Ogbomoso to request for Oosa Apo.
This Apo is the reason Ogbomoso had produced all Are onakakanfo of Oyo empire except one.
Its on record that Ogbomoso had never lost a war, go and check history.
Apo fights Ogbomoso battles by unleashing millions of BEES on Ogbomosos enemies, a single sting is a kiss of death, let me stop here.
Owun ti a ba fi ju omode lo, a kii fi han. I pray we don't get to the stage of "eje ki a da INA fun won ya" a o fi han won, a o ni mu le won lowo ni.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by suteco16: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
ckmayoca:
Each of them should turn to drum of rice so there can be food in the land.

And you will eat the rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.