Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,690 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (59942 Views)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Lalasticlala,

Please come ooo, OPC wan turn to snakes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
madenigga:
LoL... see mumu chest beaters, let the military step aside nd let the opc alone face d militants, what they wud do to Opc even till there 10th generation they wud still be in shock grin

They are shameless vultures.

Where have they been all along?

The militants had been killing and raping since they all fled.

Now after the military has come with fighter jets and everything they have come out beating their rusty shests. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Fedayeen02: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2016
They said they were ready to enter into the
creeks to face the militants and kill them and all they needed was the permission of the traditional ruler. Some of them said they could transform to snakes and lions, once they get into the creeks.

Imagine if 5000 OPC members turn to snake grin Lalasticlala will be busy the next 5000days posting a Snake daily here killed by ijaw militants grin

Tinubu don render OPC useless grin

30 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by josephine123: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
lol
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by oyinkinola: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
[s]
Illiterate chestbeating noise.
..you are too young to know anything or you are been brain washed by imported religion go back home to your elderly they will tell you that there are unlimited black power. I may tell you some fact about you that you can't deny....go home, ask your mother on how difficult is your birth?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by sleekAfonja: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
I'm sure oni foto ati invoice is amongst them.oremi aresa daa? bawa ya foto wa.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by oyinkinola: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
They said they were ready to enter into the
creeks to face the militants and kill them and all they needed was the permission of the traditional ruler. Some of them said they could transform to snakes and lions, once they get into the creeks.

Imagine if 5000 OPC members turn to snake grin Lalasticlala will be busy the next 5000days posting a Snake daily here killed by ijaw militants grin

Tinubu don render OPC useless grin
....just play nonsense in yoruba land you will know opc is useful

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by moffat(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2016
reform criminal call theirself opc
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ini9(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Ur powers are also needed to weed out d corrupt politicians in d country, nd also those kunu drinking BH nd herds men.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Onesimus07: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Akinola660: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Good cheesy
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by CACAWA(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
OPC and Ijaw militants are all criminals cool cool

senator...why are you doing this
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by SAtoSaiBABA: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I do not expect Mengistus that do not have any iota of history to share with th world to appreciate history.

The Fulanis were resoundingly defeated at Osogbo and Ikirun and dumped back into to our renegade city.

Read up and stop distorting history you no nothing about. Share the history of your forefathers with us. Please save us the usual one that we already know -- group of cannibals dancing round a pot of boiling human being.

LWKMD. Terrible KnockOut. Awon weeee ajeyan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by BossKratos: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
grin

Lions and snakes my ass!

Na these kind of idiotic and _stupid beliefs don keep africans for reverse mode since the dawn of time!

Una for try turn to sharks and mosquitoes too sef!

5 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by SAtoSaiBABA: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
babydioku:
Yorubas and foolery are like yam and palm-oil

All these pepper soup bar attendants with Innjoo phones. Just look at your silly self with your pot belly, hairy armpits and potato legs. How can a lady sound this stupid? Who go marry you is in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Tsongz(f): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
Jazzlite:

Go to UI.
True talk. E be like say dem never knack am something before grin no try shit with GANI ADAMS O

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by princechiemekam(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Make dem . Easy oooo,none dem can create life.....any Naso Buhari want am...
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by greatmen: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Abeg who be this one grin grin grin grin
oyinkinola:
...i see many militants supporters post jagon here, they were too small to know the reality of life, let me enlight you more, here is yoruba land any external aggressors can not show power here, we are at our home , if you bring juju cross to here it will turn useless, then there were many power in this land that we mustn't afraid of enemy, people can tranformed to anything, people can disapeared, people can beat cheast and take out machine gun, there is death stroke, that when pointed to any living thing he is dead,there is spirits word that when you recite it to tree it will die instantly talkless of human being etc etc
i see one who was attacked by gang of arm robbers well arms with ak47s he disarm them!
...our fore-father knows life is war and they prepared for it in advance....these power were shown during the festival of masqurade and when an elderly hunter die:
let me recite some of the warning song recite during such ceremony:
(ewi falejo ko lo afi gbogbo ara bagbo, bagbo gbogbo ara la fi bagbo)(koriko dide o eruwa dideee)
avenger back down!

8 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ojiofor: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Sophiscated charms grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Kennitrust(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2016
I though the military has wipe them out ;DI
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by bakynes(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
When i said OPC will use voodo and charms against ND Militants some 2 weeks back one stupid Moderator banned me for two weeks some folks were calling me babalawo now the report is out. The truth is that no other tribe in Nigeria can match Yorubas in voodo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by ClitRaider: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Lai mohd be like; Kill em all.. Show them this aint Niger-delta, This is the Greatest SW!! EKO o ni baje o! Proudly Ijebu omo-alare.

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by idupaul: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin these people are fast becoming clowns

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by nightmile: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Reformed OPC members are very intelligent, using the phsycology of war strategy to deceive the enemy. Only the wise will understand.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Tsongz(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
[s]
Illiterate chestbeating noise.
U are the certified illiterate bro and that's for supporting a set of people sponsored mainly for the disruption of the present government these ijaw indegenes now for their mind they think say na their right the militants dey fight for not knowing that they are just machineries to disturb the piece of the present government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Unpredictableme(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2016
ckmayoca:
Each of them should turn to drum of rice so there can be food in the land.

Lmao
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Fedayeen02: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2016
oyinkinola:

....just play nonsense in yoruba land you will know opc is useful
Osun opon imo education product

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
They are mummu. And f00Lish! Where have u ever heard that darkness chase away drknesss?
This one maimai news. Nothing interessting.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by whizpa(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
5,000 able-bodied men left their homes and various jobs(I presume they have one) to fight militants.. Na wa o.. And some people are giving kudos to them. cheesy it is well Nigeria.

Leave militants for the army jo and stop this buffoonery.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Akims(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
oyinkinola:
...i see many militants supporters post jagon here, they were too small to know the reality of life, let me enlight you more, here is yoruba land any external aggressors can not show power here, we are at our home , if you bring juju cross to here it will turn useless, then there were many power in this land that we mustn't afraid of enemy, people can tranformed to anything, people can disapeared, people can beat cheast and take out machine gun, there is death stroke, that when pointed to any living thing he is dead,there is spirits word that when you recite it to tree it will die instantly talkless of human being etc etc
i see one who was attacked by gang of arm robbers well arms with ak47s he disarm them!
...our fore-father knows life is war and they prepared for it in advance....these power were shown during the festival of masqurade and when an elderly hunter die:
let me recite some of the warning song recite during such ceremony:
(ewi falejo ko lo afi gbogbo ara bagbo, bagbo gbogbo ara la fi bagbo)(koriko dide o eruwa dideee)
avenger back down!
hahahaha. who register this village mumu for nairaland o..please guys come and see an upcoming comedian.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.